UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Learn how to PK with White SheDevil

Status
Not open for further replies.
here it is, the shot of Faith dying 4 minutes after she bolaed shedevil with another tamers 3 mares and a WW, shedevil came back killed faith, other tamer barely got away and faith left while SheDevil Looted, here is the shot LOL Sorry ass Faith got owned 6 on 1 (Faith, Tamer, Mare, Mare, Mare and WW = 6)

Just copy and Paste the Link if it wont upload for you...

http://img48.exs.cx/img48/6016/faith10.jpg

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
here it is, the shot of Faith dying 4 minutes after she bolaed shedevil with another tamers 3 mares and a WW, shedevil came back killed faith, other tamer barely got away and faith left while SheDevil Looted, here is the shot LOL Sorry ass Faith got owned 6 on 1 (Faith, Tamer, Mare, Mare, Mare and WW = 6)

This has evolved into ultimate newbie pissing contest. Faith vs SheDevil..WHAT NOOB WILL WIN?

Revelations said:

do you even play uogamers? you know the most a tamer can have is 5 slots right? enough for 2 mares and a horse?

do you see any pets in that screenshot?

do we even give a crap if faith killed some newbie tamer in wind?

will you ever realise noone cares, and just... go away?

Antarus

Wanderer
this thread is old.

dont an corp it.

ahhh I an corped it!!!!

no!

dont use that word

what word?

is?

No not is....

well what is it?

Ahhh i said it

Ahh i said it again!!!

okay.. i read a good 3% of this thread, and i dont understand why Revelations is pretending he isnt shedevil....

on another note you dont need "classes' to kill tamers... especially from Revelations. his character is useless talks about how tamers suck, yet once you kill his SheDevil char, he'll come back with an alt and a friend who's a.....tamer! omg! you suck on all your characters no matter how you look at it. stop trying to act like you're something on this shard. you never have been, and never will be.

thank you and good night.

lord happy

Wanderer
OMG if you think your so good on game well good for you
no one gives a F#%k no one is reading and saying OMFG that guy is so cool he ruled sum nub tamer
i would like say one thing to all you people think you better that any one else that plays the game thats supose to be for fun.
Stop F$%KING POSTING ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE AND GO TELLL YA GRANDMA COS SHE MIGHT BE MORE Entertained NO ONE GIVES A FUCK !!! play the game have fun dont go braging
btw!! UOGAMERS 4TW

lord happy said:
OMG if you think your so good on game well good for you
no one gives a F#%k no one is reading and saying OMFG that guy is so cool he ruled sum nub tamer
i would like say one thing to all you people think you better that any one else that plays the game thats supose to be for fun.
Stop F$%KING POSTING ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE AND GO TELLL YA GRANDMA COS SHE MIGHT BE MORE Entertained NO ONE GIVES A FUCK !!! play the game have fun dont go braging
btw!! UOGAMERS 4TW

Good job lord happy, you just added to the 18 pages or so about people flaming him.

that dood

Wanderer
A FUCKING MEN SHOCK I APPLAUD U!!!i also completly agee ne newb or otherwise can kill a tamer and a miner at the same time...ITS SIMPLE!!! However i feel both pking and magery are UTTERLY NEWBIFIED..i dont do them i hunt and i do my thing and i am filthy rich because of that but god how it is frustrating when a red comes along and takes all ur stuf u worked so hard to get so think about that pkers!!! P.S i fibbed a little i have a pker his name is Dackloth and he is a warrior pker and i find it most effective if u know wat ur doing also my friend is mallus stormcrow another warrior pk...

Antarus

Wanderer
satanasia said:
A FUCKING MEN SHOCK I APPLAUD U!!!i also completly agee ne newb or otherwise can kill a tamer and a miner at the same time...ITS SIMPLE!!! However i feel both pking and magery are UTTERLY NEWBIFIED..i dont do them i hunt and i do my thing and i am filthy rich because of that but god how it is frustrating when a red comes along and takes all ur stuf u worked so hard to get so think about that pkers!!! P.S i fibbed a little i have a pker his name is Dackloth and he is a warrior pker and i find it most effective if u know wat ur doing also my friend is mallus stormcrow another warrior pk...

I went blind reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.