UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Learn how to PK with White SheDevil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
BTW, In the picture where you killed Vengence, if you look real close in the top left of the picture, this is really funny shit, you can see QQQQ and LEVO, both BD and you clows sadi QQQQ did not play anymore LOL and who knows how many other clown BD there is behind those newbs, so Like I said, get a picture of you killing shedevil 1 on 1 you putz, you cant cause you suck ther is one above of her owning one of you chars........ NEWBS

They were looting some one else dumb fuck.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
This just in, another BD Gets smoked trying to kill shedevil and guess what, after she owns CMurph and takes his loot, here come 5 more BD who try to gank her for like 5 minutes she owns takes 5 screen shots of her taunting them here is one go check out bd the guild that says "Hey we don't gank, we fight one on one" here is a quote "LOL" picture shows it all that is cmurph top right dead...

http://img4.exs.cx/img4/5278/bd8.jpg

I was fighting her 1-1 and she recalled cmurf was a new res...your an idiot

I was fighting her 1-1 and she recalled cmurf was a new res...your an idiot?//

Your a straight liar, this is UO don't lie, if you gets owned, or wait your guild members, and you come with 3 others to try to kill her all casting MS just admit it, she killed cmurph 1 on 1, then you and the gang showed up, there is 3 bd in the picture you one casting and cmurph that you jsut ressed, so tell me smart guy, how are you fighting her 1 on 1, remeber this is a gmae, no need to lie playing UO, but maybe you are that big of child to lie about a game? Where are all these pictures you say you have of you killing White SheDevil, I ahve never even seen you post a dead body of hers LOL.

Viberaider, Funny how Ricin and you sign in with the same IP, so tell me, you must be the archer dexy who is recalling so fast you patheitc excuse for a guildmaster....... BD are all newbs, shedevil takes one day of pictures has 50, tomorrow 50 more, your guild is going to be the laughing stock or UOGamers, guild of neblets who get owned by one 18 year old girl...LOL

neilwang

Wanderer
Revelations said:
Viberaider, Funny how Ricin and you sign in with the same IP, so tell me, you must be the archer dexy who is recalling so fast you patheitc excuse for a guildmaster....... BD are all newbs, shedevil takes one day of pictures has 50, tomorrow 50 more, your guild is going to be the laughing stock or UOGamers, guild of neblets who get owned by one 18 year old girl...LOL

Funny how you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about? Same IP? Give me a break...

Viberaider = Sonny Cheeba
Ricin is Vestrivan's alt.

Sometimes the shit you kiddies come up with astounds me. Nice try though, encyclopedia brown. You almost cracked the case!

obliv

Wanderer
I have over a thousand screenshots and I don't have the time, nor the patience, to search through them to prove anything to someone I don't know, nor care to know.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
I was fighting her 1-1 and she recalled cmurf was a new res...your an idiot?//

Your a straight liar, this is UO don't lie, if you gets owned, or wait your guild members, and you come with 3 others to try to kill her all casting MS just admit it, she killed cmurph 1 on 1, then you and the gang showed up, there is 3 bd in the picture you one casting and cmurph that you jsut ressed, so tell me smart guy, how are you fighting her 1 on 1, remeber this is a gmae, no need to lie playing UO, but maybe you are that big of child to lie about a game? Where are all these pictures you say you have of you killing White SheDevil, I ahve never even seen you post a dead body of hers LOL.

How am I fighting her 1-1? Murph was ressed I cast lighting bolt...she recalled. Pretty fucking simple actually. For someone so bright as of yourself you have the grammar and reading skills of a 6th grader. Plus you neglect to remeber I killed vengence 1-1 while levo and qqqq were looting shedevil. You bore me kid. This whole thread bores me. You know why I cant get screen shots of shedevil? Because she recalls everytime. Maybe Ill just make an rpv of her constant recalling. Why dont you play the game and try to pk me. Why dont you get off your girlfreinds twat and be a fucking man and play with the big boys...

On that note please tell me your characters name since you are so inclied to know all of ours. B=D has like 3 alt pvpers. Mixing up chracters is fun to play... archers, dexers, peacemakers those are fun. Like I keep stating Me and Viberaider will 2v2 you and shedevil any day, any time. However I have yet to hear from you. Maybe if you got some balls and stopped living vicariously through a shitty pk you would have fun with this game.

So yes congratz for shedevil vanquashing murph and belanthar. Two guys who are very new to the game. Congratz to her for making a macro that spams were noobs then she recalls 2 seconds after. Congratz to you being so far up her twat you can see lungs.

OKOK, I made a mistake, it wasn;t vibrator in the picture recalling form shedevil, if was your boyfreind, the fagity ass clown pirate Vestrivan's who hide and quickly recalled form shedevil, you are a oathetic little gay man, who while at work, gets online and play in UO Forums, dude, do you have anything better to do????? Pathtic isn't?? I work at home, online, making booku buks, shile you answer phones and get online in forums of UO, LOL your a lame duck.... Staoy out of my forums please before I have shedevil own you again and again like she alwys does....

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:

OKOK, I made a mistake, it wasn;t vibrator in the picture recalling form shedevil, if was your boyfreind, the fagity ass clown pirate Vestrivan's who hide and quickly recalled form shedevil, you are a oathetic little gay man, who while at work, gets online and play in UO Forums, dude, do you have anything better to do????? Pathtic isn't?? I work at home, online, making booku buks, shile you answer phones and get online in forums of UO, LOL your a lame duck.... Staoy out of my forums please before I have shedevil own you again and again like she alwys does....

*Yawn's*

Danny Boy

Wanderer
There is nothing more to say other than

This time

1) Hiding couldn't save her, she was cornered and revealed
2) Recalling cudn't save her because we were inside wind
3) Friends cudnt save her cuz we were fast
4) her runnin cudnt save her cuz of bola

she was owned?

and btw this is the first time there were no reds around so i cud easily take my time and learn how to take a screenshot and post and etc etc...

otherwise usually there are numerous reds around and don't get the time to take a SS

Hazard1

Wanderer
wow you killed one pk with two tamers. :confused: Your pretty lame... and the fact that you said owned after killed one pk with 4 pets makes you look even lamer. Id delete that post before you loose any respect anyone ever could have had for you.

Antarus

Wanderer
I may not like shedevil due to her moron "agent". But, I like you less faith stfu. The 2 of you take it up the brown pipe.

selo

Wanderer
BraveLungs said:
awe the rage

i probably owned you 2 on ur red chars too

The only way you could own someone is if you meet them as they rezzed and you said "All Kill"

You, yourself as a player cannot kill anyone. Your pets can. So please stop wasting peoples time and stop insulting their intelligence.

C

Cricket

LordLardo said:
Bola too!

This explains everything.

You cannot win vs. teh bola.

And that is pathetic that anyone would consider that an 'owning'.

~C

This is the funny part, I went out last night and missed this email from shedevil, she states that she gated herself out, got ready came back 4 minutes later and owned faith and got her partner to recallout and has a screenshot of it in wind, this is gonna be funny, I am looking at the email her and will post it when I get home, Faith got owned wtih 3 mares, a WW and bola's and 2 tamers and shedevil killed Faith in this picture in wind, I will post it in a couple hours LOL! Faith Pathetic Child...

Status
Not open for further replies.