UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Learn how to PK with White SheDevil

Status
Not open for further replies.

obliv

Wanderer
I love when you kill Whiteshedevil you immediately see Vengeance, and then when you kill that guy you immediately see X X X, and they carry about 180 stones worth of potions.

neilwang

Wanderer
obliv said:
I love when you kill Whiteshedevil you immediately see Vengeance, and then when you kill that guy you immediately see X X X, and they carry about 180 stones worth of potions.

it's a must-gank situation, otherwise there are too many items to fit in your pack and you can't cart all the loot off ;)

Hey Obliv, since no way have you ever killed shedevil by urself, and you obviously a ganker, what gankers do you roll with, who are you chars, and shedevil is one of the only people on this shard theat wont recall when outnumber, she stays and fights 3 on 1, 4 on 1 she uses skilled tactics and usually kils 2-3 and loots before you all bring in your blue tamers and pretend to not be trammies tell you get smoked and then you blue tamers, your true colors come out... so tell us all who you blue tamer is at first, and then you pretned to not be a trammy PK, I know you have both, who are they clown >???

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
Hey Obliv, since no way have you ever killed shedevil by urself, and you obviously a ganker, what gankers do you roll with, who are you chars, and shedevil is one of the only people on this shard theat wont recall when outnumber, she stays and fights 3 on 1, 4 on 1 she uses skilled tactics and usually kils 2-3 and loots before you all bring in your blue tamers and pretend to not be trammies tell you get smoked and then you blue tamers, your true colors come out... so tell us all who you blue tamer is at first, and then you pretned to not be a trammy PK, I know you have both, who are they clown >???

I think you just look at my posts and disregaurd whatever I type Relevations. Whenever I see shedevil now she recalls. She wont fight 1-1, 3v1, 4v1, whatever v fucking 1. Its funny because I dont know what is worse. You being a non - player boasting about a player killer who sucks. Or you playing the game but never roll with shedevil in any instance. I for one would rather play the game no matter how much I sucked and just had fun. Ok, so wow you made 200k. I can farm 200k in 1 hour. I crap 200k.

Lets bring this into a real world prespective here. Your an agent and your representing Van Dam. Your boasting about how much he kicks ass and his movies rock so hard you crap your pants. When really the guy gets drunk hits on strippers and gets his ass kicked by bouncers. So what are you accomplishing by all of this? Your representing a faux pas. Your representing a worthless pk. Your representing Van Dam really "a pretty boy hard ass in movies who gets rocked in real life".

Stop posting. Like I said earlier me and vibe will 2v2 you scrubs any time.

Chino

Wanderer
pking lessons? 25k wtf you some sort of idiot, fed up of getting owned? then dont PK and learn yourself, its hardly hard

Again shedevil never recalls from 2 on 1 let alone a 1 on 1, please show some screen shots of you killing her 1 on , you know why, you clowns dont have any, what are you character's names, I am sure she can get one of herself killing you today, names of characters????

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
Again shedevil never recalls from 2 on 1 let alone a 1 on 1, please show some screen shots of you killing her 1 on , you know why, you clowns dont have any, what are you character's names, I am sure she can get one of herself killing you today, names of characters????

Thats shedevil on her alt...can you shut the fuck up now?

Sorry I had to edit this and put this in...but where did you go to school at? Im serious I thought my grammar was bad but, yours takes the fucking cake. Did your teachers say its ok to use run-ons?

Another BD Owned by SheDevil

This just in, SheDevil smoked a BD 5 minutes ago and now 2 more show up, very funny Vest is always one to show up and gank, here is the picture orge lords owned 1 on 1 Little BD treid to run, now who talking shit in this channel does this char belong too? HUH? NEWBS!

This is the link for the masscre, she devil sent me this link, this picture is great...

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/2839/bd4.jpg

Picture of SheDevil owning multiple BD....

BTW, In the picture where you killed Vengence, if you look real close in the top left of the picture, this is really funny shit, you can see QQQQ and LEVO, both BD and you clows sadi QQQQ did not play anymore LOL and who knows how many other clown BD there is behind those newbs, so Like I said, get a picture of you killing shedevil 1 on 1 you putz, you cant cause you suck ther is one above of her owning one of you chars........ NEWBS

This just in, another BD Gets smoked trying to kill shedevil and guess what, after she owns CMurph and takes his loot, here come 5 more BD who try to gank her for like 5 minutes she owns takes 5 screen shots of her taunting them here is one go check out bd the guild that says "Hey we don't gank, we fight one on one" here is a quote "LOL" picture shows it all that is cmurph top right dead...

http://img4.exs.cx/img4/5278/bd8.jpg

Just out of curiousity, how did you kill Vengence being stun and parazlyed? Look at the bottom left, you were stun, tried to run three times, then tried to cast a spell, then you gain justice, maybe the OL kill Vengence? Pretty funny posting a pict where you didn't actually killed the person but was stun and helpless and about half dead. And who is the reds behind you on the upper right? Oh my god, look at the UOAM map, there is where his buddies are, looks liek a 4v1 not 1v1.

neilwang

Wanderer
Aragorn said:
Just out of curiousity, how did you kill Vengence being stun and parazlyed? Look at the bottom left, you were stun, tried to run three times, then tried to cast a spell, then you gain justice, maybe the OL kill Vengence? Pretty funny posting a pict where you didn't actually killed the person but was stun and helpless and about half dead. And who is the reds behind you on the upper right? Oh my god, look at the UOAM map, there is where his buddies are, looks liek a 4v1 not 1v1.

If you're trying to defend WSD, bitching about someone dying to spawn not being a legit kill is not the best thing to do.

Viberaider said:
If you're trying to defend WSD, bitching about someone dying to spawn not being a legit kill is not the best thing to do.

I don't care how someone dies, a kill is a kill, but boasting it was a 1v1 kill is just laughable. His radar had 3 other guys within battle range. I personally don't know WhiteSheDevil, for all I know she could be a legit PK or a speed hacker PK, or the worst PK, never saw her or fought her. But whoever is boasting that this screen shot was a 1v1 kill is just full of shit.

LOL Who's character is Ricin SheDevil jsut showed me a picture Ricin hiding then she casted MS and the Ricin is recalling, 1 on 1 looks like BD Recalls to me, anyone wants this picture I will send it to you LOL!

neilwang

Wanderer
Revelations said:
LOL Who's character is Ricin SheDevil jsut showed me a picture Ricin hiding then she casted MS and the Ricin is recalling, 1 on 1 looks like BD Recalls to me, anyone wants this picture I will send it to you LOL!

I'll make sure I pass you a list of everyone in the guild's archer dexer alt so you don't feel foolish when you call them out for a 1on1.

[edit] and that was my last post in the thread. I forgot why I even got onboard in this shit slinging, so I figure now is as good a time as any to drop it. If dropping someone from my guild gives you a boner, I'll take it as a compliment. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.