UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Learn how to PK with White SheDevil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn how to PK with White SheDevil

I am offering a learn to pk from the best session with my client (I am her agent) White SheDevil, she will teach you the inns and outs of how to pk a tamer, steal there loot, get rich and also how to kill there pets, as well as how to mooch loot of there pets after you pk them. If you want to learn from the best let me know and I will have her contact you. For a 15 minute pk session and to watch her smoke a few newbie tamers, the price is 25k. For a full hour of death and destruction of some newbie tamers, a discount rate of 80k is offered. Post in this forum if you want to meet the legend and learn her techniques.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
I am offering a learn to pk from the best session with my client (I am her agent) White SheDevil, she will teach you the inns and outs of how to pk a tamer, steal there loot, get rich and also how to kill there pets, as well as how to mooch loot of there pets after you pk them. If you want to learn from the best let me know and I will have her contact you. For a 15 minute pk session and to watch her smoke a few newbie tamers, the price is 25k. For a full hour of death and destruction of some newbie tamers, a discount rate of 80k is offered. Post in this forum if you want to meet the legend and learn her techniques.

Not much I can learn considering the B=D steam rolls her all the time.

That is the point idiot B-D

B-D is pretty good 5 on 1 against shedevil, anytime is 3 vs 1 she owns your ass, you pathetic newbs that gank 5 on 1 and talk shit like BD ruin UO, you guys are total newbs when you fight alone. Learn how to pk by yourself newb. If you want to learn how to solo pk not gank which any 8 year old can do contact.

Funny thing is, I saw shedevil yesterday in destard kill 4 B=D 4 bd to her one. Then while she was looting your kills, you all got 4 more of your characters, she killed 2 more and looted, got overweight and was killing by monsters, then you tried to res kill her for 25 minutes while you tried to res 6 of B=D characters and get some loot back, and the one tamer that actually lived (was not in bd one of your newb tamers) killed the monsters and she actually got most of your loot back and recalled out, it was quite funny to see 6 of B=D characters die to she devil, maybe this server needs a law that once you die, your IP cant log in another account for 5 minutes so she has time to loot all you before you come back with another army to fight her since I know she is tough being one person and all.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
B-D is pretty good 5 on 1 against shedevil, anytime is 3 vs 1 she owns your ass, you pathetic newbs that gank 5 on 1 and talk shit like BD ruin UO, you guys are total newbs when you fight alone. Learn how to pk by yourself newb. If you want to learn how to solo pk not gank which any 8 year old can do contact.

Yea...funny how I assailant killed her 1-1...levo killed her 1-1 and all her alts. I have rpvs and screen shots. Shut the fuck up.

P.S. she did indeed kill me once when I was pining 600ms...funny how that works.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
Funny thing is, I saw shedevil yesterday in destard kill 4 B=D 4 bd to her one. Then while she was looting your kills, you all got 4 more of your characters, she killed 2 more and looted, got overweight and was killing by monsters, then you tried to res kill her for 25 minutes while you tried to res 6 of B=D characters and get some loot back, and the one tamer that actually lived (was not in bd one of your newb tamers) killed the monsters and she actually got most of your loot back and recalled out, it was quite funny to see 6 of B=D characters die to she devil, maybe this server needs a law that once you die, your IP cant log in another account for 5 minutes so she has time to loot all you before you come back with another army to fight her since I know she is tough being one person and all.

Post screen shots instead of your babble.

Lmao, i love how you keep adding "newb tamers" HOw does that way make thme newb? Cuase they got pets? They are hunting, not pvping.

Antarus

Wanderer
Home Depot said:
Lmao, i love how you keep adding "newb tamers" HOw does that way make thme newb? Cuase they got pets? They are hunting, not pvping.

This guy who is SheDevils "agent" has no idea what he is talking about.

Home Depot said:

No, he means NEWB TAMERS, along with NEWB MINERS..........see most reds like this target the noobs taming around Del...........or mining around Minoc.......or some of the new tamers in the dungeon areas that really aren't prepared for PK's. They go in, kill a few noobs then claim PWN"D IRL IRL 4TW 1111. then they really think they are the shit and come to the forums and post ridiculous ass shit like this post, and then another red comes in and flames their post all up. Pretty soon, Ryan or Mike or Tor or Irina will come in and say "fucking trammies" and send it to trammy hell. Its just a vicious cycle that doesn't end, because some people want to think they are the shit and want us all to know about it. Play your game for fun.........No one that was great ever had to say they were great, other people said it about them.

All I did was try to make some extra cash by giving some pking lessons to anyone if they wanted them, them L=D Lil Dicks came in and started saying how 5 on 1 they can kill shedevil, I was not bragging that my friend White SheDevil is the best Pk on this server, I was making a legitiment Forum statement to make some cash, if anyone is intersted, post in this forum or send me a private message.

Zilverz

Wanderer
i think the post was a great idea... im sure there are many of people tired of getting owned and would like to learn a few things from an experienced pvp'r

SheDevil is teaching the art of pking a tamer without geting killed by the pets. She is the richest person on this shard without having a tamer, she has made well over 1 mil from pking tamers and other clowns and has never farmer herself. She is not a dueler (with she devil) because she has hiding, inscription, anatomy not real dueling 7x skills, so after she pks you, she asked if you please not ask her to duel.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
All I did was try to make some extra cash by giving some pking lessons to anyone if they wanted them, them L=D Lil Dicks came in and started saying how 5 on 1 they can kill shedevil, I was not bragging that my friend White SheDevil is the best Pk on this server, I was making a legitiment Forum statement to make some cash, if anyone is intersted, post in this forum or send me a private message.

No your gravley mistaken...I said I dont need to learn anything. You said omfg B=D 5v1 noob. In return to that statement I said I killed her 1-1 and same as Levo. Then you retorted by posting how we gank and get owned all the time with alts ect. I said for you to post screen shots. None of them came to avail.

If you want to learn how to pk roll with B=D, or A*G. Not with WhiteSheMale.

Again, any gild of newbies can run around and gank, for the 100th time, shedevil is teaching solo pking, a skillful art, not a ruthless gank with newbs like ld and ag do, what newbs cant win a 6 on 1 paragank, hmmm I dont know any, learn how to solo pk not gank, one is a skill other is ludacricy.

morningwood

Wanderer
All he is going to teach you is to ebolt a newbie tamer to death then chug potions and hide when you get damaged. If anyone takes this deal, let me know where you're going to be and I'll show you how to kill a newbie PK for free.

BrandT

Wanderer
Here is a free lesson:
-Always have reflect on.
-Bless
-And if you want to be real safe, get arch-protection.
Option 1:
Pre-cast paralyze. Go up to tamer and let him send his pets to attack you (so that he can't recall), paralyze the pets, then go own the tamer.

Option 2:
Pre-cast explosion, target, poison, and harm them to death. Most tamers panic and don't even try to get their pets to attack you, by harming them they can't recall.

Option3:
If its a bola-tamer, I would suggest recalling. Most dungeons don't allow much space to hide from pets (I don't have hiding, it's a pussy skill IMO). What I do against bola tamers is para their pets, and run in and out of the screen until I paralyzed the pets. Then just do a Rambo-dump on him because his pets still firebreathe when paralyzed chug a heal somewhere in there.

I'm sure there are other approaches, but they probably involve hiding, which is gay.

fiveluck

Wanderer
Revelations refers to her character as her friend. That is a bit wierd.

As well, I wonder how you can know that you are the richest person on the server without having a tamer...

Status
Not open for further replies.