UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

keep and rage part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaticElf

Wanderer
Re: keep and rage part two

Ryan the problem is, you're allowed to flame, call us liars, and do as you please (Like you're calling us all liars about the house never going to IDOC).

But if anyone of us says anything negative about the staff, we can easily be banned. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not saying you banned anyone for the wrong reason, I'm just explaining our position.

My point is, we don't know how the house vanished, but we can't do anything apparently. We came here, since we thought abuse was taken seriously, and you come here asking us if we want tissues. What are we supposed to do and think?

Patheasy

Sorceror

AquaticElf said:
Ryan the problem is, you're allowed to flame, call us liars, and do as you please (Like you're calling us all liars about the house never going to IDOC).

But if anyone of us says anything negative about the staff, we can easily be banned. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not saying you banned anyone for the wrong reason, I'm just explaining our position.

My point is, we don't know how the house vanished, but we can't do anything apparently. We came here, since we thought abuse was taken seriously, and you come here asking us if we want tissues. What are we supposed to do and think?

you. sir. are. a. moron.

play wiht fire. get burned. BANNED!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

AquaticElf said:

HOW CAN I MAKE THIS CLEAR:

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO HANDLE AN ABUSE CLAIM. [email protected] IS. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT ROUTE PM ME ON THE FORUM.

I OWN THIS SHARD. I HAVE FINAL SAY IN EVERYTHING. IF KRRIOS CHEATED I WOULD TELL YOU. KRRIOS HAS CHEATED IN THE PAST AND I HAVE PUBLICLY BUSTED HIS BALLS. I HAVE NO ISSUE DOING SO.

WHAT I DO HAVE ISSUE WITH IS PEOPLE USING THE FORUMS TO BITCH.

Listen I have let everyone say their piece tonight. I've handled everyone. Yes I began my participation with a shithead reply because I cannot for the life of me believe you guys are inside bitching about a computer game on a NATIONAL HOLIDAY.

Lynyrd

Knight

Slowsage said:
Events of the 4th of july:

1. Krrios codes in cool new items for both trammies and factioners, many are happy.
2. An IDOC keep falls, Krrios places it, Balron cries that he dropped the keep. (if it was refreshed I would like to see the owner post here.)
3. Rage uses EZUO scripts to cheat at UO(WHAT FAGGOTS AM I RIGHT?)
4. Entourage and RAGE becomes one guild designed to code crazy sync scripts and cheat it up!
5. Balron resumes his postion as a worthless foreigner.
6. All of E. enjoy their night in their house talking shit and saying I ban thee.
7. Ryan 1v10s and wins.
8. Flipper gets drunk and acts like a retard.
9. E. is the best guild on the server.(lol)
10. FCM shits in my salsage and as Trag flims.
11. I make a post in a thread that has been booming because them staff faggots do nothing but cheat and help their friends. Oh wait, I forgot they answer pages and keep the best shard running, do they still do that?
12. New users to this forum begin to call people cheaters because they are from OSI and don't know the joy of UOG pvp. (perfect syncs, vent communication, ect.)
13. I goto sleep, and wait for some stupid response from the best player on the shard(Stides) as he sits in his house.
14. Ryan makes loud noises and 'no u's me alot.
15. ect ect ect
First post by you that I enjoyed.

Flipper

Knight

prro im drunk:

peter_mc

Wanderer

AquaticElf said:

well he did say, at least three times, that the proper procedure when dealing with abuse issues is to email [email protected] instead of making threads about it on here

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Ryan, look at all the people who appreciate you running the best UO shard ever.

If this shard is so corrupt, why is it to be considered the best? Because day after day the staff do nothing but help players and help provide the most fun possible for the playerbase, but what does the staff ask for in return?

Nothing.

If you are really going to complain about what is going on reguarding staff, consider your position and how lucky you are this is provided for you.

Cynn

Wanderer

1> i didnt create the original thread, this thread is my reply to the first one, it isnt there because the staffmember in question moved/locked it. there probably would have been a third as much posting over this if the original thread hadnt been closed, censoring threads like that merely lends support to there being something fishy going on.

2> while i have enough money to build a shard that would rival the bandwidth of a world of warcraft server i dont have the programming ability to do so, or else i already would have, not because i think your a dickhead or this server sucks, but because i prefer an older playstyle.

im well aware of the "second job" atmosphere something like this takes on, you seem to have a misconception that myself and others are attacking you when we are disillusioned by something that happens, the fact of the matter is that as the owner of the shard you are the highest leg things can be escalated to, so sorry but any compalints will eventually reach you if they are serious enough, telling people to in essence fuck off who are hoping you will come in and set things right is going to breed hostility, so if you have a half dozen people telling you that you are an asshole or the like take a step back and realize that hostility breeds hostility, when your first response is to tell folks to have some tissues a droolcup retard could of predicted the backlash that would create.

3> you stated nobody deleted the keep.

fine,

what did happen to it then? because you have a shitload of people here stating it never went idoc.

so if it didnt get erased what happened? dont tell us because "you owe us something" tell us as an example of actually giving a shit about your playerbase and alleaving any concerns they may have, you know being diplomatic.

4> the cheating/synchronizing while a distant side issue for me, is a large one for some others a statement on that other than telling people how much of an insipid dickweed they are would also go a long way.

anyhow im done now, do what you wish.

personally i just play the game and avoid those who cheat or recieve favortism, occasionally if i stumble onto something i dont consider right or feel someone has been wronged (such as this incident) i will chime in with my own experiences if i have any to support them, surely someone who enjoys the foourth so much can respect that no?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Slowsage said:
Ryan, look at all the people who appreciate you running the best UO shard ever.

If this shard is so corrupt, why is it to be considered the best? Because day after day the staff do nothing but help players and help provide the most fun possible for the playerbase, but what does the staff ask for in return?

Nothing.

If you are really going to complain about what is going on reguarding staff, consider your position and how lucky you are this is provided for you.

Slowsage,

I know the people love the shard.

People are acting like idiots here in this thread. Ignore em.

Flipper

Knight

Cynn said:
1> i didnt create the original thread, this thread is my reply to the first one, it isnt there because the staffmember in question moved/locked it. there probably would have been a third as much posting over this if the original thread hadnt been closed, censoring threads like that merely lends support to there being something fishy going on.

2> while i have enough money to build a shard that would rival the bandwidth of a world of warcraft server i dont have the programming ability to do so, or else i already would have, not because i think your a dickhead or this server sucks, but because i prefer an older playstyle.

im well aware of the "second job" atmosphere something like this takes on, you seem to have a misconception that myself and others are attacking you when we are disillusioned by something that happens, the fact of the matter is that as the owner of the shard you are the highest leg things can be escalated to, so sorry but any compalints will eventually reach you if they are serious enough, telling people to in essence fuck off who are hoping you will come in and set things right is going to breed hostility, so if you have a half dozen people telling you that you are an asshole or the like take a step back and realize that hostility breeds hostility, when your first response is to tell folks to have some tissues a droolcup retard could of predicted the backlash that would create.

fine,

what did happen to it then? because you have a shitload of people here stating it never went idoc.

so if it didnt get erased what happened? dont tell us because "you owe us something" tell us as an example of actually giving a shit about your playerbase and alleaving any concerns they may have, you know being diplomatic.

4> the cheating/synchronizing while a distant side issue for me, is a large one for some others a statement on that other than telling people how much of an insipid dickweed they are would also go a long way.

personally i just play the game and avoid those who cheat or recieve favortism, occasionally if i stumble onto something i dont consider right or feel someone has been wronged (such as this incident) i will chime in with my own experiences if i have any to support them, surely someone who enjoys the foourth so much can respect that no?

find a fire

jump i n it

-drunk flip

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Cynn said:

NICE JOB TROLL.

Cynn said:

GO PAY SOME INDIANS TO DO IT THEN RICH BOY.

Cynn said:

Perhaps you should have not created this situation then?

Cynn said:

fine,

There are no logs to indicate anything happened to this keep...

Cynn said:

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND REALIZE THOSE THAT HANDLED THEMSELVES PROPERLY RECEIVED A PROPER RESPONSE.

Cynn said:

If I didn't support people voicing their own opinions I would have closed this and banned them long ago.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Thread is closed.

Thread is done.

Issue is being handled through proper channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.