UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

keep and rage part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: keep and rage part two

Milug'Kog said:
<3 Ryan, no offence, but your starting to troll too, just lock the thing and be done with it, and go see some fireworks. The ones on this forum just aren't that entertaining.

Forgive me if I don't take the time to reply to everyone in this thread properly. It is 10v1 and I'm standing and fighting. No need to offscreen here.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Ryan said:
Forgive me if I don't take the time to reply to everyone in this thread properly. It is 10v1 and I'm standing and fighting. No need to offscreen here.
. ibanthee

Patheasy

Sorceror

one time, i was playing excite bike with my bro for nintendo, and he beat me so i flipped out, hit a glass of orange juice... it spilled on the Nintendo. Thats how my first nintendo lost its life.

also.

up up down down left right left right b a b a start.

Lynyrd

Knight

Flipper-hybrid said:
AHAHAHAHHAHh

drunk
i may buy

but

i can tell myou i all honetsyoy.
drage not cheat

yo7u do

yiu hwo u kniw about easyuo

unless u use it

askryan, he is my home by. he said eay uo rea;;;y detectable. so you think he might have dtected us now. but no

face ti we dont cheat you do, thats ur probelm, stop cheating and you will reach our level of elite hyman skill

rofl

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Bob-hybrid said:
. ibanthee

This might be my most... 'colorful' participation on this forum in a long time but I did refrain from banning anyone other than that X whatever his name is.

Milug'Kog

Wanderer

Im on your team ryan, lets go get some deadly poison and greater exp pots, you cast the poison/para fields and ill cast the blade spirits and rid the world of these basturds!

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Milug'Kog said:
<3 Ryan, no offence, but your starting to troll too, just lock the thing and be done with it, and go see some fireworks. The ones on this forum just aren't that entertaining.
Now this thread is way off topic :(.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

lol yeah, because if we wanted to cheat we'd definitely run around spamming up chat with sync commands on newbie EasyUO.

I love how one moron comes up with some retarded claim and then everyone else follows it and claims it as fact.

I love how sure you guys are of yourselves, you are so sure of your opinions that you believe you know more about things we do than we know ourselves.

I also love how a bunch of brand new characters still wearing the newbie clothes, syncing inside of KRRIOS' house gets turned around to be "rage testing sync scripts" because ONE rage member is present.

Truth: Players have a vendetta against my guild. Why? Because we're better, we always have been, we've been on top of pvp for over a year now. You're jealous, and thats why threads like this spin into the "omg rage cheats!" mentality.

l2p

peter_mc

Wanderer

Osmo-hybrid said:
what were we talking about again? soemthing about keeping something?

i think we were discussing the details of the event they were going to start

Cynn

Wanderer

the issue here is not folks not getting a keep or the items inside of it.

the issue is.

1> the principal of staffmembers cheating/helping their friends cheat in any shape or form.

2> the prospect of another players keep being deleted and the spot being given to a staffmembers friends.

3> the issue of this group of players running scripts that RUIN pvp.

now from my own standpoint i dont give a rats ass if krrios or yourself give your friends and brownnosers 10 castles each, to a certain degree i would expect that level of favortism, but show some tact and make them their own island somewhere or the like so they dont interfere with the rest of us who dont have that luxury.

i also dont have any illusiuons that the individual who created the krrios client and the majoprity of its plugins is going to stop using his scripts and the like, that doesnt really bother me either i have known since shortly after playing this shard which groups of players werent playing legitamitely and avoid them, the few times i do have a run in its either a run off screen or a loss of a few regs, annoying yes, but again not a big deal as it means nothing to lose to a cheater and it isnt so widespread that its become a huge problem.. yet

what i take exception to is another players shit that they worked for being deleted/fuckled with as well as the laughable lies on the issue.

your shard you can do what you like, but when 5% of your playerbase are in a thead or in game at the doorstep of the house in question complaining it doesnt seem like a good move to offer them a box of tissues and tell them they are whining over nothing as your only form of reply.

if this continues eventually someone is going to make another shard and a huge segment of your playerbase will leave and you will have only yourself to blame including many of your donators that keep the shard running, think about that before the trademark kneejerk agressive response in which you deem us all as irrelevant douchebags.

Flipper

Knight

Milug'Kog said:

FUCK

YOU

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Jenova-hybrid said:
lol yeah, because if we wanted to cheat we'd definitely run around spamming up chat with sync commands on newbie EasyUO.

[...]

l2p
Is it me or did you just come here, call people names, without explaining how you guys weren't using EasyUO?

Flipper

Knight

Cynn said:
the issue here is not folks not getting a keep or the items inside of it.

the issue is.

1> the principal of staffmembers cheating/helping their friends cheat in any shape or form.

2> the prospect of another players keep being deleted and the spot being given to a staffmembers friends.

3> the issue of this group of players running scripts that RUIN pvp.

now from my own standpoint i dont give a rats ass if krrios or yourself give your friends and brownnosers 10 castles each, to a certain degree i would expect that level of favortism, but show some tact and make them their own island somewhere or the like so they dont interfere with the rest of us who dont have that luxury.

i also dont have any illusiuons that the individual who created the krrios client and the majoprity of its plugins is going to stop using his scripts and the like, that doesnt really bother me either i have known since shortly after playing this shard which groups of players werent playing legitamitely and avoid them, the few times i do have a run in its either a run off screen or a loss of a few regs, annoying yes, but again not a big deal as it means nothing to lose to a cheater and it isnt so widespread that its become a huge problem.. yet

what i take exception to is another players shit that they worked for being deleted/fuckled with as well as the laughable lies on the issue.

your shard you can do what you like, but when 5% of your playerbase are in a thead or in game at the doorstep of the house in question complaining it doesnt seem like a good move to offer them a box of tissues and tell them they are whining over nothing as your only form of reply.

if this continues eventually someone is going to make another shard and a huge segment of your playerbase will leave and you will have only yourself to blame including many of your donators that keep the shard running, think about that before the trademark kneejerk agressive response in which you deem us all as irrelevant douchebags.

QUOTEE FOR FUCK U

Status
Not open for further replies.