UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

keep and rage part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipper

Knight
Re: keep and rage part two

AquaticElf said:
Is it me or did you just come here, call people names, without explaining how you guys weren't using EasyUO?

is it just me or do ytou have no prrof at all

ahahah

im drunk and i stil fuckin owned you forumz

Flipper

Knight

Flipper-hybrid said:

ahahah

im drunk and i stil fuckin owned you forumz

Quoted For Truth

Finall someone knows what they are tlakin about

peter_mc

Wanderer

so std 7x?

has there every been a tourny with runics and no magic armor?
that seems like it would give a pretty advantage to tank mages and dexers

would be interesting imo

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

Flipper-hybrid said:
Quoted For Truth

Finall someone knows what they are tlakin about

Son have you been drinking?

I'm putting you under arrest for PUI.

Posting Under the Influence.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Flipper-hybrid said:
And how exactly can you prove someone is using EasyUO?

I don't think you can exactly 'prove'. But those pictures are pretty convincing. Someone said they also had a packetvideo somewhere. Not sure what happened to that.

Also Flipper, you quoted yourself for the win. So who are you here? Do you have a second forum account? I don't think it's the alcohol.

Ninja Edit

Lynyrd

Knight

AquaticElf said:
Also Flipper, you quoted yourself for the win. So who are you here? Do you have a second forum account?
He's drunk off his ass?

Jam-hybrid

Knight

Osmo-hybrid said:
Son have you been drinking?

I'm putting you under arrest for PUI.

Posting Under the Influence.

guard: I'm giving you a warning.
Hank: You're not a fucking cop.
guard: That's why it's just a warning.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Cynn said:
the issue here is not folks not getting a keep or the items inside of it.

the issue is.

1> the principal of staffmembers cheating/helping their friends cheat in any shape or form.

2> the prospect of another players keep being deleted and the spot being given to a staffmembers friends.

3> the issue of this group of players running scripts that RUIN pvp.

now from my own standpoint i dont give a rats ass if krrios or yourself give your friends and brownnosers 10 castles each, to a certain degree i would expect that level of favortism, but show some tact and make them their own island somewhere or the like so they dont interfere with the rest of us who dont have that luxury.

i also dont have any illusiuons that the individual who created the krrios client and the majoprity of its plugins is going to stop using his scripts and the like, that doesnt really bother me either i have known since shortly after playing this shard which groups of players werent playing legitamitely and avoid them, the few times i do have a run in its either a run off screen or a loss of a few regs, annoying yes, but again not a big deal as it means nothing to lose to a cheater and it isnt so widespread that its become a huge problem.. yet

what i take exception to is another players shit that they worked for being deleted/fuckled with as well as the laughable lies on the issue.

your shard you can do what you like, but when 5% of your playerbase are in a thead or in game at the doorstep of the house in question complaining it doesnt seem like a good move to offer them a box of tissues and tell them they are whining over nothing as your only form of reply.

if this continues eventually someone is going to make another shard and a huge segment of your playerbase will leave and you will have only yourself to blame including many of your donators that keep the shard running, think about that before the trademark kneejerk agressive response in which you deem us all as irrelevant douchebags.

Are you kidding me?

Please go build another shard... sometimes people amaze me... like it would kill me if that happened. I deal with fuckheads day in and day out who call my house harassing me over stupid shit like dying in game. I deal with fuckers who make wild claims about losing items to bugs. I deal with people who will lie about their own mothers dying to get a leg up in this game.

Forgive me if I don't show immediate sympathy to players who accuse staff of cheating. Forgive me if I don't immediately kiss your ass and ask if theres any way I can help you.

I already said that no one deleted a keep tonight. I already said that no one cheated to get this keep. If you're going to sit here and say that's a "laughable lie" you can kiss my ass.

I'm not here to serve you. I don't owe you a god damned thing. I provide this service because it was something I enjoyed. Now it's become a secondary job that I don't get paid for.

As for your remark about a 'typical kneejerk agressive response' how about you do me a favor and think about who had the kneejerk response to this situation.

You rather than following proper procedure came to this forum and posted this thread in an effort to whine and try to rally some other pissed off members to bitch about the staff of this shard. Now that the shit has been stomped out and the people who actually took the proper routes to report an issue have been responded to you want to resort to personally attacking me for not being as 'nice' as I could have.

What I find to be laughable is the fact that you pretend to be better than everyone else yet you can't follow a simple procedure to report what you perceived to be a staff abuse situation.

Why don't you do me a favor and rethink your participation on this shard.

Patheasy

Sorceror

why are there 41 people trolling this thread right now....

1) everyone quit life.
2) go to bed.
3) quit uo.
4)i used easy uo and placed a house where the keep should be.
5)double click trammel moonstone, and walk through the shiney blue gate.
6)go to your local used game store, buy contra and an nes, up up down down left right left right b a b a start.

peter_mc

Wanderer

event? yes/no ?

for those of you with MK on genesis:

down up left left a right down

a.k.a. the "dullard" code

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

I Path said:
why are there 41 people trolling this thread right now....

1) everyone quit life.
2) go to bed.
3) quit uo.
4)i used easy uo and placed a house where the keep should be.
5)double click trammel moonstone, and walk through the shiney blue gate.
6)go to your local used game store, buy contra and an nes, up up down down left right left right b a b a start.

rawr contra owns... spread shot 4tw

Patheasy

Sorceror

lazer 4tw if you know how to use it and be let like me. Spread for newbs with no aim :) jk <3

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Events of the 4th of july:

1. Krrios codes in cool new items for both trammies and factioners, many are happy.
2. An IDOC keep falls, Krrios places it, Balron cries that he dropped the keep. (if it was refreshed I would like to see the owner post here.)
3. Rage uses EZUO scripts to cheat at UO(WHAT FAGGOTS AM I RIGHT?)
4. Entourage and RAGE becomes one guild designed to code crazy sync scripts and cheat it up!
5. Balron resumes his postion as a worthless foreigner.
6. All of E. enjoy their night in their house talking shit and saying I ban thee.
7. Ryan 1v10s and wins.
8. Flipper gets drunk and acts like a retard.
9. E. is the best guild on the server.(lol)
10. FCM shits in my salsage and as Trag flims.
11. I make a post in a thread that has been booming because them staff faggots do nothing but cheat and help their friends. Oh wait, I forgot they answer pages and keep the best shard running, do they still do that?
12. New users to this forum begin to call people cheaters because they are from OSI and don't know the joy of UOG pvp. (perfect syncs, vent communication, ect.)
13. I goto sleep, and wait for some stupid response from the best player on the shard(Stides) as he sits in his house.
14. Ryan makes loud noises and 'no u's me alot.
15. ect ect ect

Flipper

Knight

AquaticElf said:
And how exactly can you prove someone is using EasyUO?

I don't think you can exactly 'prove'. But those pictures are pretty convincing. Someone said they also had a packetvideo somewhere. Not sure what happened to that.

Also Flipper, you quoted yourself for the win. So who are you here? Do you have a second forum account? I don't think it's the alcohol.

Ninja Edit

hahahaha i dont think youre a retard

wait no i meant, yourea retards

ghahahahahha happy 4h buddy retard buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.