UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

keep and rage part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynn

Wanderer
keep and rage part two

i was typing a reply to the previous thread before krris locked/trammeled it (surprise!) im sure my msg board account will be erased as well for opening another thread on it, but nonetheless this is what i witnessed.....

this is extremely lame, and blatantly transparent.

1> that keep did not fall and whomever tried to say otherwise is lieing through their teeth, how do i know? because my wife and i have been watchingn it as well as the 14x18 near it that fell yesterday for the past 4 days and it was "like new" from greatly worn this morning, there was no stage that it ever went IDOC. we were griping to each other about it this morning.

2> we ran a ghost in there upon seeing this thread, there was definitely some scripting going on, there was a circle of 8 player characters standing in a circle doing what appeared to be synchronizing experiments, after earthquaking and meteor swarming for a bit and only having 2 people inside the building move while the other 8 continued casting their spells in perfect unison seems a bit fishy.

3> i dont know if they were disposing their bots, i personally killed all of them when the non afk people recalled out (1200 each reagant lol) then brother of jesus recalled in and banned my character as if he somehow knew i was there looting (were no ghosts in the building or on the same screen) then recalled out.

anyhow while i would put money on the cheating going on inside the building i cant say for sure though itn certainly looks that way to me, however there is absolutely no way in hell thast keep went idoc, i was camping it, and the worst thing is whoever the poor bastard who owns the keep and refreshed it this morning had his shit ganked by abusive staff.

AquaticElf

Wanderer
Re: keep and rage part two

Osmo-hybrid also said the keep was greatly a few hours ago.

It couldn't have fallen if what he said was true?

k

Rage disposing of the bots:

http://www.uomovies.com/view.pl?Limitserver=uogamers&Sort=&_Search=

(top link) EDIT: the dude killing the bots is Cynn it seems after reading his post. I also had my character revealed and banned without him knowing I was there.

Balron of UOG said:
are you really that stupid to think if we were to "test out our hax" that we would create like 15 new characters and put them in a random house to do so?

i mean really... how can you be that dumb?

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

I love how you circled Brother of Jesus (Entourage)

ROOOOOOFL

Definitely in the guild Rage!

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Cynn said:
1> that keep did not fall and whomever tried to say otherwise is lieing through their teeth, how do i know? because my wife and i have been watchingn it as well as the 14x18 near it that fell yesterday for the past 4 days and it was "like new" from greatly worn this morning, there was no stage that it ever went IDOC. we were griping to each other about it this morning.
Osmo-hybrid said:
but i checked it a few hours ago and it was g worn still.
Many people are confirming that it went to Greatly to Vanishing.

Entourage, rage. It's all the same these days, everyone knows krrios rolls with you guys sometimes. I'm not pointing the blame on every member of that guild. But I do KNOW that the people in that screenshot, lord comfortably numb, and name KNOW that youwere testing out easyuo sync scripts (easyuo is ILLEGAL and bannable by the way) and are choosing not to admit it.

No. It went from greatly worn, to NEW, to collapsed within NINE hours.

Cynn said:

The thing that gets me in all this, is that if you are going to cheat and drop a house, why get a shitty 18 x 18 in the swamp?

Lynyrd

Knight

I think it's obviously bullshit, but nothing will be done about it. I guarantee it.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Balron of UOG said:
No. It went from greatly worn, to NEW, to collapsed within NINE hours.
krrios said:
The keep was not refreshed. Rather, the 'like new' keep that you saw was one that I placed when the original keep dropped. Some 20 - 30 minutes after placing, however, I opted for an 18x18 instead.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
According to krrios it fell, and you saw the new keep.

krump_king

Sorceror

Dude i checked it and it was greatly today and then it was refreshed and then u placed it ya it really fell huh nice lie not a good thing for a gm to do

AquaticElf said:
According to krrios it fell, and you saw the new keep.

I was checking that keep every 15 minutes. It wasn't even idoc for fifteen whole minutes. LIES.
Cynn said:

HOWEVER, I am personally more concerned with krrios and/or rage ansd entourage members developing new sync scripts than someone cheating himself a keep. I don;t think they should even be allowed to develop those scripts let alone have and not use them. I have emailed abuse and i'm done on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.