UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kapero's thread

why do people even talk, this is only server everything is against the fucking rules, go to any other server and none of you would even play this game because you would just cry about every single thing in the game and this game is 20 years old there are no rules..... blocking entrances with bagballs and other stuff is illegal, if you cant just run against a efield and right when it drops your out, only way its illegal is if they just keep e fielding while you are running and that doesn't mean just one time lol, post more kids your all bad either way, if you only play an archer you should just quit the game....

not that I know of, that's just facts unless its a straight noob server only way they have trammel, I just see it as if people are just gonna complain then stay in trammel and fight monsters:)

royal kapero2

Sorceror
So Ishida ran his mouth saying I've never killed him ever 1v1, even if I showed screenies and there his team literally count 4 people and it is 1v4. Pretended he cannot count
It's OK.
I took some screenies recently.

Look at these Polish people, they keep scamming people at luna bank to build perfect suits but they cannot scam one thing. A skill. The quantity that cannot be scammed.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Lol, I love your screenshot, killing peoples spawners when they are at 20% health than taking ss. I am talkin even with Hz people and 80% of your guild hates you coz you are bitch. Life got you. Sadness.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Lol, I love your screenshot, killing peoples spawners when they are at 20% health than taking ss. I am talkin even with Hz people and 80% of your guild hates you coz you are bitch. Life got you. Sadness.
99.9% of Poland said you beg them for items.
Have you seen anyone killing a spawner while 3 necromages and a fencer or archer drop on him? Yes, you have. Just say my name.