UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kapero's thread

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Post here people who break rules to jail them.

Because GMs ignored my previous PMs about people illegaly efielding my ghost.
I figured out i need to bring it to public
Give a jail sentence to Reira.
upload_2015-10-13_12-57-3.png

Alvin1337

Sorceror
I am not exectly sure how Reira is breaking the rules defending herself with an energy field, but there is clearly a rule for offensive/spam posts on the forum.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Think about the way how you destroy the game. Be reasonable there is no one around except 10 of you, right? Violation of this rule allowed you to finish the spawn before i even restocked. You turned your wicked personality on. I just wanted to play a game.

Last edited:

Yaz

Squire

Hagnok

Sorceror
If you keep fielding and hold it like a lot of time this is a offense, but I tink you are dirty enought to say anything so shut the fuck up whyle you still can play

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Think about the way how you destroy the game. [..]
My ping was quite good thus I was able to kill many of them. Still my death's rate < theirs

Think how you destroy the game desperatly trying to prevent people from spawning, there is really little skill needed to kill tamers with no DCI on a semidar. You came there of your own accord clearly to piss people off, at least please be humble about dieng there... what you do is embarrassing ; ].
[...]Be reasonable there is no one around except 10 of you, right?[...]

Even on your own screenshot Ariel Tussaud [Hz] is there with you...

Last edited:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Think how you destroy the game desperatly trying to prevent people from spawning, there is really little skill needed to kill tamers with no DCI on a semidar. You came there of your own accord clearly to piss people off, at least please be humble about dieng there ; ].
the design of felucca spawns is to defend or raid them, not my fault you get pissed off if someone plays the game right.
Indeed I came on my own but why you guys keep ignoring the fact you break rules? It's not the first time you abuse lack of GMs during European time.
I am humble. For example Hz did a harry yesterday, we respected the rules and left the candelabra's passage open, so ghosts could get out and res.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
the design of felucca spawns is to defend or raid them, not my fault you get pissed off if someone plays the game right.
Indeed I came on my own but why you guys keep ignoring the fact you break rules? It's not the first time you abuse lack of GMs during European time.
For example Hz did a harry yesterday, we respected the rules and left the candeberra's passage open, so ghosts could get out and res.
Good, and quite clearly you left and got ressed too once the fields went down.
Useing fields for defence isnt and as far as I know never was against the rules.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Good, and quite clearly you left and got ressed too once the fields went down.
Useing fields for defence isnt and as far as I know never was against the rules.
When I had died near the altar 1v10 she out ran me and mass casted fields. She definitely didn't use fields to illegally block me and I shouldn't demand the justice. :)

of course, for you guys nothing is against the rules. Keep trading items for real cash/LEGO bricks. One day you will fail and the whole life you managed to create will collapse!

Yaz

Squire
When I had died near the altar 1v10 she out ran me and mass casted fields. She definitely didn't use fields to illegally block me and I shouldn't demand the justice. :)

of course, for you guys nothing is against the rules. Keep trading items for real cash/LEGO bricks. One day you will fail and the whole life you managed to create will collapse!

:poop::poop::poop:

Necrodog

Page
What happened there was the GMs' faults.

If they want to make it so people cannot grief dead players with E-Fields and bagballs, they should make it so that ghosts can walk through them.

Bama

Bug Huntress
If E fields are being placed in front of the ghost as the ghost is trying to leave that is against the rules
I am not exectly sure how Reira is breaking the rules defending herself with an energy field, but there is clearly a rule for offensive/spam posts on the forum.
The player places the e field behind the ghost pretty simple right?

All the GM has to do is make sure that every exit/entrance is clear 100% of the time
Not 1 of 2 exits/entrances not 2 of 3 but all exits/entrances clear 100% of the time
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/578645/#post-4183891

people illegaly efielding my ghost.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/578645/#post-4183894

The previous Admin is no longer here to make the rules up as he feels or is told by his ex-GMs