UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kapero's thread

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
I've just pointed out something in his post. It's about we should react when we see injustice, despite presence of the people who loudly don't care the justice. Probably he knows police well so I used a police as a great example.
How about breaking a guildies entire suit of armor on a different shard because you pissed yourself over not getting a conjures trinket for free. What world do you live in. Grow up, child. You're complaining about rules on a video game like my 2 year old cousin cries about not getting ice cream after dinner.

Last edited by a moderator:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
How about breaking a guildies entire suit of armor on a different shard because you pissed yourself over not getting a conjures trinket for free. What world do you live in you stupid euro fuck? Grow up, child. You're complaining about rules on a video game like my 2 year old cousin cries about not getting ice cream after dinner. Get a life, faggot.
I don't recommend this shard. Xavier is still corrupted. He kicked you out before I managed to destroy your entire suit. Illegal influence of GM in roleplaying. And what about a weapon that was broken by your suit?

Good, and quite clearly you left and got ressed too once the fields went down.
Useing fields for defence isnt and as far as I know never was against the rules.
who were you defending against with e-fields when both ariel and kapero were dead. The only point of those fields was to block him from leaving and you know it. That is against the rules.

Yaz

Squire
who were you defending against with e-fields when both ariel and kapero were dead. The only point of those fields was to block him from leaving and you know it. That is against the rules.

Even if it were true I get blocked by Hz's fields all the time, do you see any posts by me? stop crying shit bags

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Even if it were true I get blocked by Hz's fields all the time, do you see any posts by me? stop crying shit bags
Then prove that Hz blocks you with fields in act of grieving. Perhaps we like to annihilate people but we respect the game and don't break rules. It always seemed that you ran only your mouth.

JlM

Wanderer
I think it's a silly idea that you cannot block a ghost with e field's. If you are actively doing a spawn or something you can place your fields where you want. If you want to put 1 person e fielding a enemy to slow him from restocking then so be it. We are talking about e fielding someone who is wanting to disrupt your game, your slowing then down. This isn't harassment, if this is harassment then raiding a spawn is harassment. Harassment is e fielding someone who has no intent of disrupting you.

I think it's a silly idea that you cannot block a ghost with e field's. If you are actively doing a spawn or something you can place your fields where you want. If you want to put 1 person e fielding a enemy to slow him from restocking then so be it. We are talking about e fielding someone who is wanting to disrupt your game, your slowing then down. This isn't harassment, if this is harassment then raiding a spawn is harassment. Harassment is e fielding someone who has no intent of disrupting you.

This is truth. If they kept e -fielding after spawn was done it would be griefing which is the nature of the rule. They were not griefing Kap, if you don't want to get e fielded stay in tram.

Yaz

Squire
Then prove that Hz blocks you with fields in act of grieving. Perhaps we like to annihilate people but we respect the game and don't break rules. It always seemed that you ran only your mouth.

Seemed I just ran you over too..... and you raged logged as usual :thumbsup:

I don't feel the need to report anything, I don't cry over pixels, you seem to do very much

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Seemed I just ran you over too..... and you raged logged as usual :thumbsup:

I don't feel the need to report anything, I don't cry over pixels, you seem to do very much
Yeah man. I had realised there is no point to fight with 10 V while having 1k ping so I went to make a supper.

Here i have 1k ping either. Gorg, you can count, right?
^580C4B4EDB8291B330339BF5E8792E5ECA11836BB1556EA9F4^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Blocking a ghost is abusing game mechanics. You are describing it as an equal thing to raiding a spawn. Ultima online world has been shaped in this way, no gain scrolls without a risk. Anyway fights that take place in felucca spawns are the most exciting fights. In the case you want to avoid them, you go to tram. But you cannot avoid there abusing game mechanics either. What if someone blocks your ghost with bag balls? Sorry, you wanted to hit his blood elemental, now you are permanently blocked . KEKE

Last edited:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
This is truth. If they kept e -fielding after spawn was done it would be griefing which is the nature of the rule. They were not griefing Kap, if you don't want to get e fielded stay in tram.
You draw the weird lines of griefing, very convenient for your guild. Luckily, you are not a GM. Additionally, I find it as an abusing the game mechanics.

JlM

Wanderer
Blocking a ghost is abusing game mechanics. You are describing it as an equal thing to raiding a spawn. Ultima online world has been shaped in this way, no gain scrolls without a risk. Anyway fights that take place in felucca spawns are the most exciting fights. In the case you want to avoid them, you go to tram. But you cannot avoid there abusing game mechanics either. What if someone blocks your ghost with bag balls? Sorry, you wanted to hit his blood elemental, now you are permanently blocked . KEKE

I said using e field's is ok. Not bagballs. E field's require mana, they require you to replace them, a bag ball can be placed and left, I can see a bag ball being illegal.

Let me stop trying to use logic, I forget it has no place here.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I said using e field's is ok. Not bagballs. E field's require mana, they require you to replace them, a bag ball can be placed and left, I can see a bag ball being illegal.
The fact is - in felucca energy fields work in the same way as bag balls - they block a ghost? It's a tool of griefing also.

And bag balls require money to buy. I find them more legally than energy fields because we support the Sosaria government by buying things. <- this argument is better because at least it refers to something, your argument says it requires mana so it's just legal. Lol

Last edited:

Yaz

Squire
Yeah man. I had realised there is no point to fight with 10 V while having 1k ping so I went to make a supper.

Here i have 1k ping either. Gorg, you can count, right?

you've been using that screenshot for a week now, it's old.

But I really don't need to upload any screenshots were I literally took a shit on your guild for example today (Even Fights) , as long as you know it i'm good.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
you've been using that screenshot for a week now, it's old.

But I really don't need to upload any screenshots were I literally took a shit on your guild for example today (Even Fights) , as long as you know it i'm good.
It can be ancient, the main reason is that you won't achieve something like this.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I have already achieved much greater things, in uo and irl. #virgin#MommyBoy#KaperoMermaidBoy
Whatever you wish, sir. Anyway It's my last evening at the computer in this week. In fact I was having a cold and now i am freely to return to the real life. As you can see from the mentioned screenshot I log occasionally and rock the shard. And maybe you should stop crying. Face the consequences like a real man (Referring to: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/580646/ ) Don't make up explanations when you knowingly did wrong.
Your disgraceful behaviour tells me to despise you. Perhaps you guys like it, that's why your whole guild stick to Despise twenty four seven while everyone is at work.
Alright, you all sing a song of sorrow. I am off.

LittleMary

Traveler

Let me stop trying to use logic, I forget it has no place here.

I kinda read the thread and I am not too sure where I stand on this.
Yet, to this.. I do feel like I have to say something which is part of my confusion on where I stand.

1. Using field to lock a ghost in place for trolling is abuse.
2. Is it trolling to prevent further raid ?
3. Using boxes on ground to prevent gates is totaly legit. (Maybe recall too.. Dont know about that.)

So one thing is certain imo. If e-field are ok to prevent further raid. I think maybe bag balls are ok too. If you remove at least 1 after spawn ? :p

But 2 things are certain.

1. If fel had no insure. The level field would be more even for everyone. But I agree with everyone.. Gear choice would make it somewhat boring.
2. If Faction artifacts were on demise and they had 0 use in tram/malas(Useless cloth attributes). This would resolve part 1. Because the people that have a life actualy have much lesser quality gears. Maybe can spawn, but cannot compete with no life gears. Because it is so constructed to kill players that it cannot handle wave 2 at coon.