UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kapero's thread

Bama

Bug Huntress
He is not stucked and rules say keep at least one path empty.
The rule is all exits and entrances clear 100% of the time

3 guilds are in an area where there are 2 exit/entrances
Guild A blocks 1 exit/entrance
Guild B blocks the other exit/entrance
Player in Guild C dies
Player goes to one exit and is told to go to the other exit
Player goes to the other exit and is told the same thing
Now what?

Talk with Bama about it.
This thing that as long as there is at least 1 exit/entrance clear is just previous Admin and his ex GMs bullshit

Same as having one player to move bag balls out of the way when they see a ghost
That is just more bullshit.What happens when the player who has to move the items when they see a ghost gets disconnected or all of a sudden pings 1K or gets a 30 second lag spike

All exits/entrances 100% clear at all times
The path does not have to be straight or short or easy but the path has to be clear
It is pretty simple right?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Haven't seen it and won't see it, so in conclusion the problem of many guilds blocking many paths doesn't exist. Keep it real, lady.

Reactions: MB

kobra89pl

Sorceror
Jail everyone, kapero can not leave the dungeon

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I am the one who has noticed tears in your eyes.
Everyone agrees my one man army pictures your whole lives.
Since the only reason that your alliance was formed is your hateful attitude towards my person and the Hz guild.
I am assuming I win every single day you guys play together.

Yaz

Squire
Since the only reason that your alliance was formed is your hateful attitude towards my person and the Hz guild.

1. I don't hate people.
2. You are considered useless on my screen when you're alone, because lets face it you can't do shit with your little bow

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror

54901226.jpg

@REIRA

Think about the way how you destroy the game. Be reasonable there is no one around except 10 of you, right? Violation of this rule allowed you to finish the spawn before i even restocked. You turned your wicked personality on. I just wanted to play a game.
You're not even pushing yourself against the energy fields It's like you're not even trying to leave you're just bitching

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Did Mommy tell you to say that?
I've just pointed out something in his post. It's about we should react when we see injustice, despite presence of the people who loudly don't care the justice. Probably he knows police well so I used a police as a great example.