UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I've never been so ashamed...

Re: I've never been so ashamed...

amish_ned;1766013 said:
YAY!! I cant wait to pay more in taxes and pay for every crack addict and her sister and auntie to be on welfare.

..and watch my small buisness go down the shit pot because, I'm not big buisness.

YAY!!!

Now you can qualify for welfare, LOL. Let's hope the new changes ruin small businesses.

Sheivan01

Knight

LKP;1766015 said:
If we back down now, it will be as if we were never there. Then, those deaths really will have been unnecessary, for we will have changed nothing. On 9/11, I swore to "never forget." Leaving now would not only be forgetting 9/11, but also those thousands of American soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen. It would be forgetting the the hundreds of thousands more who've been over there fighting. It would be forgetting the people we went in to save.

We need to stay there until the job is done right.

9/11 had nothing to do w/ Iraq. If we stay until the middle east is stabilized we will never leave. That region has seen unrest since the biblical times.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Emotion's Ghost;1766024 said:
9/11 had nothing to do w/ Iraq. If we stay until the middle east is stabilized we will never leave. That region has seen unrest since the biblical times.

It has everything to do with it. Saddam's regime harbored, funded, and trained terrorists. Most of the hijackers who flew into buildings in New York and Washington, D.C., were Saudi. The IED's killing soldiers in Osama's home of Afghanistan are made in Pakistan. The ones in Iraq come from Iran.

Borders are a lot more obscure in that part of the world than they are in the West. You only know you've crossed one when you stop seeing the flags of one country and start seeing those of another. That's why it's the Global War on Terror.

Moot points all - I wasn't referring only to Iraq.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

I wrote in Ron Paul.

Call it a waste, call it what you will...

The idiot that said Ron Paul is a racist is a childish moron.

I don't like Obama because of his policies.

I'll say this though... I'll do the same thing I have done with past presidents I do not care for. I will support him until he either fucks up or makes me change my mind about him.

As for the idiots in this thread... I hope you choke and die.

I agree, if Obama totally fucks up I will be the first to voice my discontent, especially since I voted for him. I think what makes me hesitant is the fact that the Democratic party has taken control of Congress. I believe we should have balance. Looks like a whole lot of changes will be coming over the horizon.

Ryan;1766040 said:
I wrote in Ron Paul.

Call it a waste, call it what you will...

The idiot that said Ron Paul is a racist is a childish moron.

I don't like Obama because of his policies.

I'll say this though... I'll do the same thing I have done with past presidents I do not care for. I will support him until he either fucks up or makes me change my mind about him.

As for the idiots in this thread... I hope you choke and die.

A educated vote is never a waste.

amish_ned

Sorceror

well im union and supposed to rally behind Obama, but I really dont like the part where i have to pay more taxes so people (most welfare fuckers) can sit at home have more kids (get more welfare) and toke the pipe.

*starts to choke a little*

chankis

Sorceror

so no handout about yesterday even though it is just 1day in several years because gm doesn't like new president right?

chankis;1766058 said:
so no handout about yesterday even it is just 1day in several years because gm doesn't like new president right?

First off, its the OWNER, not GM. Second, the presidential election should not have any affect on gameplay whatsoever. If they (mainly HE) decide to do something then they (HE) will. If not, enjoy your stay on Hybrid.

Vizeroth

Sorceror

You don't have to pay more taxes, idiot. The tax is for those who make $250,000 or more. I think they can afford it.
amish_ned;1766053 said:
well im union and supposed to rally behind Obama, but I really dont like the part where i have to pay more taxes so people (most welfare fuckers) can sit at home have more kids (get more welfare) and toke the pipe.

Vizeroth;1766060 said:
You don't have to pay more taxes, idiot. The tax is for those who make $250,000 or more. I think they can afford it.

Agreed. The poor pay w/ their service or possibly their lives in war, the least the rich can do is help pay a little more taxes.

chankis

Sorceror

Maniphesto;1766059 said:
First off, its the OWNER, not GM. Second, the presidential election should not have any affect on gameplay whatsoever. If they (mainly HE) decide to do something then they (HE) will. If not, enjoy your stay on Hybrid.

ohoh ty for answer.. anyway I think I saw something named 'fuck george bush'