UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It is Hilarious

zarag

Wanderer
Galgum said:
Last year I had internal bleeding on my hand and the middle knuckle swelled up to the size of a baseball. It took about a year to heal, always hurt when I hit stuff, punching bags included, and if I punch anything, it damn near instantly swelled up. Thankfully, it's fully healed now, I just used it the other day to deck my brother because he threw a chair across the room. Works beautifully =)

lol, funny these two posts... I have the same problem. I was showing this guy who wanted to learn some stuff, how to throw an uppercut using more of his body, and didnt have anything else to throw on but the wall... which was a makeshift mat-room made inside an old racquetball court. Wearing 4 oz. grappling gloves, I deomonstrated on the wall pretty hard, thinking it would give a LOT more than it did, and I still (6 months later) can't really hit the heavy bag much without the middle knuckle hurting like hell. Was a bitch at the time trying to act like my hand didn't hurt when it was throbbing, hehe.

Khrono

Wanderer
lol, BrandT, my ingame names are Cyric and DarkCreed, i look forward to meeting you becuase from the time i got on these forums, i have seen that you are indeed part of the asshole list, and as far as i am concerned, it is people like you that ruin this game, most likely that makes you happy, you seem like the sort of person that gets off on pissing people off, that just shows your immatureity, oh and on a note, yes i hoped Divinity would return, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, iI was hoping that in my being kind others would respond in like, did i truely expect him to? No. And if you wish to speak of intelligence, you shoud first have an IQ higher than the number of little boys you have slept with BrandT, oh wait that truely might be in 140's.....you must be genius......asshole.

BrandT

Wanderer
Well, as it turns out, I am pretty well schooled, and furthermore really apt to adapting and learning. Which translates to: I'm smart, definitely smarter than anyone in your gene-pool.

And I will remember your name so I can grief you a ton in-game. I'm not necessarly an asshole, just to condescending pricks like you that come here thinking that know it all, when in fact you contradict yourself in the span or a paragraph.

Khrono

Wanderer
lol, I contradicted nothing, unfortunately one of such simple intellect as yourself would not understand the large difference between ones hopes and expectations, unfortunately my hopes are rarely granted, although my expectations have thus far been right on, and no, from the time i have entered this community i have not been witness to a single kind word from you. And why dun you go ahead and let your ingame names be known, so that the griefing may be mutual of course. I have nothing to hide, least of which is my pride in being far superior than you....."irl" as some of the asses on this server would say. I am done, talking to you is like beating a dead horse with a board, it simply makes everyone around you that much more stupid.

druid311

Wanderer
anytime I see a red I watch the reflect animation, I see no spells casted but I see one hit me with reflect down, I'm use to this, its just something u have to prepare and adapt for

Khrono

Wanderer
thing is druid, i am all kool with my chars, i rarely get pked on my main char DarkCreed, most of this annoys me most becuase of my little sister feeling like she can not go anywhere in this game without someone, not killing her, but instead trying to do everything in their power to make things difficult on her, that is my problem with it all

BrandT

Wanderer
DarkCreed said:
lol, I contradicted nothing

DarkCreed said:
i then rezed him and lent him my runebook to leave the dungeon under the impression he would return, of course he did not (i did not expect it)
So what you are saying is that you gave him your runebook because you were under the impression that he would return it, but when he didn't then you expected him not to? Yeah, you are the idiot here not me.

DarkCreed said:
It is so funny, how people like, Divinity, MustardMan, CrankShaft, DeathDealer among MANY others continue to pkay my little sister, lol, she is 15 years old, likes to play becuase she can wear pretty clothes, and her time is consistantly ruined by people who are not role playing, but are simply griefing, when they kill her they always make sure to kill her mounts whatever they may be, and then take every scrap all the way down to the hat, funny thing is, i saw divinity once, he was in need, i then rezed him and lent him my runebook to leave the dungeon under the impression he would return, of course he did not (i did not expect it) but when next he saw me instead of thanking me he pkayd me, took my stuff and called me a nub, let me tell you all something, there is a difference between a pvp sevrer and a server filled with elitest assholes, forums have been wiped, to bad the community wasn't also

But you also said this:

DarkCreed said:
dun play here unless you are prepared for extreme griefing

It seems to me like one second you are saying to expect griefing, and the next (contradicting yourself yet again) you are whining because of the griefing.

Don't hate me because I'm better than you, it is inevitable.

zeyntih

Wanderer
DarkCreed said:
most of this annoys me most becuase of my little sister feeling like she can not go anywhere in this game without someone, not killing her, but instead trying to do everything in their power to make things difficult on her, that is my problem with is all

Im telling ya man, 30k an hour and I will hunt down and kill anyone, anywhere you want. Ill make them pay:(

Ironfist Max [F-U] - Professional Bounty Hunter/Bodyguard

Khrono

Wanderer
lol, i might have to take you up on that irofist, and to you brandt, you are makin gyourself look even more stupid than i ever could have done, congratulations, like i said my hopes (impressions) are seperate than my expectations, i waited their 4 or 5 mins to see if he would rreturn, and then simply left and walked out, like I was planning on doing anyhow. The reason i said i was under the impression he would return is becuase he said so, did i expect it? once again, for your inferior mind i will put it in a 2 letter 1 syllable word you MIGHT understand...here goes....are ya ready? NO!

EDIT: Oh, and just becuase one expects griefing one does not have to like it, if you do not want to hear me complain , just ignore me like i am learning to do with you and stop reading anything write.

BrandT

Wanderer
DarkCreed said:
lol, i might have to take you up on that irofist, and to you brandt, you are makin gyourself look even more stupid than i ever could have done, congratulations, like i said my hopes (impressions) are seperate than my expectations, i waited their 4 or 5 mins to see if he would rreturn, and then simply left and walked out, like I was planning on doing anyhow. The reason i said i was under the impression he would return is becuase he said so, did i expect it? once again, for your inferior mind i will put it in a 2 letter 1 syllable word you MIGHT understand...here goes....are ya ready? NO!
Here then:

Hopes:
*To wish for something with expectation of its fulfillment.
*To look forward to with confidence or expectation.
*A wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment. +Notice the word confident.

You have it crossed up, if you want to argue semantics you might want to take it up with someone else, you are falling short with me.

Amd you do see how you are also, conveniently enough, contradicting your "expect griefing" statement by being so utterly naive.

Khrono

Wanderer
lol, argueing semantics is exactly what you started, and by definition i am not comming even close to falling short, but since you are doing so i will ammend my statement so you can better comprehend, i had hope against hope that he would come back, let me go ahead and give you a definition so you may better understand
*to hope without any basis for expecting fulfillment* There, i am sorry i did not word it correctly so you might easily understand, "hopefully" you will comprehend my meaning although once again, in my use of the word hope i do not expect it. but here i go again, beating the dead horse named brandt who has yet to give his ingame name yet also

EDIT: EXPECT implies a high degree of certainty and usually involves the idea of preparing or envisioning <expects to be finished by Tuesday>.

HOPE implies little certainty but suggests confidence or assurance in the possibility that what one desires or longs for will happen <hopes to find a job soon>

as you see, i had little certainty in it's return

BrandT

Wanderer
In game name(s): BrandT, Kooz, I pk with my tamer Illya Kuryaki.

I know what I started, and what I advised you was to stop.

And you see that what you are doing is twisting your words. When you are under the impression of something is does not intuitively mean that you are hoping, it is more closely related to belief rather than hope. So just because you slipped and typed the wrong thing and now want to straighten up your ideas doesn't make you right. What you *meant* to convey in your message and what it actually delivered were two separate things. And not because my lack of understading but because of your communicating deficiency.

Again, do yourself a favor and stop.

Khrono

Wanderer
Funny thing is, i have been telling you to do yourself a favor and stop for 3 or 4 posts now, you are not convinceing anybody that you are right except yourself, the deficiency lies not with me, you might want to look a little closer to home for that

BrandT

Wanderer
DarkCreed said:
Funny thing is, i have been telling you to do yourself a favor and stop for 3 or 4 posts now, you are not convinceing anybody that you are right except yourself, the deficiency lies not with me, you might want to look a little closer to home for that
That was a pretty solid response, seeing as though you can't cite where I have been i the wrong and I did point out when you were. So, you want to make a statement? Make it concrete.

Booshnig

Sorceror
Unless they kill your sister/daughter and then harrass her for hours afterwards, then there really isn't an argument. PK'ing is part of the game, this isn't everquest. If I want to kill someone for their loot, or simply for the sake of becomming a criminal, I'm not going to give a shit what their gender is, what their familly's backround is, or who their dad is.

Btw
Direct japface violation.

Ungo-hybrid

Wanderer
zarag said:
Yeah, it's interesting the social behavior elements in this game like that... always has been. At the risk of showing my age here, my 10 year old daughter loves playing this game too, and I sure as hell am not giving any money to OSI, so I let her play this server (which is the best player-run server, imo), so I can help her out with cash, house, etc. All she wants to do is tame animals and walk around in town giving them away to people, lol.

Meanwhile there are a ton of selfish little "kids" (referring to mental age) who just want to grief. I'm not bitching, because this is the UO I remember when I first played it, years ago, and I liked the rush of never knowing what was going to happen, and the thrill of revenge on the little asswipes that would kill my mining mules, etc.

Anyway, it would be a nicer place if people weren't into griefing, killing for shit they have absolutely no need for, and understood a slight bit of decency in behavior, being that they might be affecting people who are still pretty young (even 16+ year olds, affecting 10-14 year olds, etc)... however, then it wouldn't be as much of a challenge either, or as gratifying when you build up or join a good guild that wipes shitheels out for fun and profit. I hope there is at least a 10% death penalty on reds here (not that it's a big deal to regain the skill anyway). It should be more like 50%, given the ease of leveling. I'm thinking there is some penalty, judging from the stream of verbal hatred coming from a red's blue friend after I killed the red the other night. Ahh... entertainment at its best.

Yea, your daughter is awesome... gave a beetle to my theif... never imagined how useful a blue beetle can become in some situations as a thief *Evil Grin*

zarag

Wanderer
Booshnig said:
Unless they kill your sister/daughter and then harrass her for hours afterwards, then there really isn't an argument. PK'ing is part of the game, this isn't everquest. If I want to kill someone for their loot, or simply for the sake of becomming a criminal, I'm not going to give a shit what their gender is, what their familly's backround is, or who their dad is.

Btw

Direct japface violation.

I dont think there ever really was an argument about this... this whole thread just started off with someone finding it funny that some people are lame enough to get off on killing and harassing newbies, without any care about who they are actually harassing, to which I agreed. I know it's part of the game to have lame people in it. That's actually the fun of it... to have lame pkers to kill, rez kill and fuck with for payback. Funny how a lot of pkers turn into the version of the geek in that flash movie that's linked in this forum, when the shoe is on the other foot. BTW, EQ-Sullon isn't a lot different than that either (from the pk mentality), except it's teams and theres really not much loot involved. Plus it's EQ so the PvP's horribly imbalanced and basically sucks ass compared to UO, imo; but people just kill to kill on that server... it's kind of the red-headed stepchild of all the EQ servers though.

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
BrandT said:
I Was just going to point out that this guy must be bipolar because: "funny thing is, i saw divinity once, he was in need, i then rezed him and lent him my runebook to leave the dungeon u8nder the iipression he would return, of course he did not (i did not expect it)"

That statement, in no way, shape, or form, has anything to do with bipolar disorder.

Just because he contradicted himself in the same sentence doesn't mean he's bipolar. And even so, you shouldn't make fun of bipolar people. I'm bipolar. :(

Valkyrie

Sorceror
I like to hunt reds too, you dont have to pay 30k when i can do it for 10k :)

I'm Priss ingame, you can find me at Delucia or near brit's gy.

BrandT

Wanderer
Mr.Mischief said:
That statement, in no way, shape, or form, has anything to do with bipolar disorder.

Just because he contradicted himself in the same sentence doesn't mean he's bipolar. And even so, you shouldn't make fun of bipolar people. I'm bipolar. :(
I apologize to you sir, and yes, I know that is a wrong statement (in more than one way obviously). I guess I should have called his disease split-personality instead, and then again it would be just an insult...