UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It is Hilarious

Khrono

Wanderer
It is Hilarious

It is so funny, how people like, Divinity, MustardMan, CrankShaft, DeathDealer among MANY others continue to pkay my little sister, lol, she is 15 years old, likes to play becuase she can wear pretty clothes, and her time is consistantly ruined by people who are not role playing, but are simply griefing, when they kill her they always make sure to kill her mounts whatever they may be, and then take every scrap all the way down to the hat, funny thing is, i saw divinity once, he was in need, i then rezed him and lent him my runebook to leave the dungeon under the impression he would return, of course he did not (i did not expect it) but when next he saw me instead of thanking me he pkayd me, took my stuff and called me a nub, let me tell you all something, there is a difference between a pvp sevrer and a server filled with elitest assholes, forums have been wiped, to bad the community wasn't also

Jismo

Wanderer
Kill them irl, that'll teach 'em a lesson.

edit: There's always people like that. Whether they're just out to pk/dry loot/res kill, its never gonna stop, you just have to get around it.

Larlock

Wanderer
The only way to get any kind of justice in the world of UO, is to make your own justice!
Get good enough to kill the bastards, then laugh them in the face and tell them not to mess with you.

.Y.

Wanderer
Naw it's true... the only way for justice to be made.. is to make yerself a nice pvp char and get good at playing with him so you can just hunt the asshole that grief on ya.

zarag

Wanderer
DarkCreed said:
It is so funny, how people like, Divinity, MustardMan, CrankShaft, DeathDealer among MANY others continue to pkay my little sister, lol, she is 15 years old, likes to play becuase she can wear pretty cloths, and her time is consistantly ruined by people who ar enot role playing, but are simply griefing, when they kill her they always make sure to kill her mounts whatever they may be, and then take every scrap all the way down to the hat, funny thing is, i saw divinity once, he was in need, i then rezed him and lent him my runebook to leave the dungeon u8nder the iipression he would return, of course he did not (i did not expect it) but when next he saw me in stead of thanking me he pkayd me, took my stuff and called me a nub, let me tell you all something, there is a difference between a pvp sevrer and a server filled with elitest assholes, forums have been wiped, to bad the community wasn;t also

Yeah, it's interesting the social behavior elements in this game like that... always has been. At the risk of showing my age here, my 10 year old daughter loves playing this game too, and I sure as hell am not giving any money to OSI, so I let her play this server (which is the best player-run server, imo), so I can help her out with cash, house, etc. All she wants to do is tame animals and walk around in town giving them away to people, lol.

Meanwhile there are a ton of selfish little "kids" (referring to mental age) who just want to grief. I'm not bitching, because this is the UO I remember when I first played it, years ago, and I liked the rush of never knowing what was going to happen, and the thrill of revenge on the little asswipes that would kill my mining mules, etc.

Anyway, it would be a nicer place if people weren't into griefing, killing for shit they have absolutely no need for, and understood a slight bit of decency in behavior, being that they might be affecting people who are still pretty young (even 16+ year olds, affecting 10-14 year olds, etc)... however, then it wouldn't be as much of a challenge either, or as gratifying when you build up or join a good guild that wipes shitheels out for fun and profit. I hope there is at least a 10% death penalty on reds here (not that it's a big deal to regain the skill anyway). It should be more like 50%, given the ease of leveling. I'm thinking there is some penalty, judging from the stream of verbal hatred coming from a red's blue friend after I killed the red the other night. Ahh... entertainment at its best.

Archioli

Wanderer
so why are you complaining when you outright SAY that you expect it? Some people are assholes (like me) and some people aren't. learn who is who and befriend the nice people. christ it's not like every single person in this server is out to KILL you.

Galgum

Page
Emotions. When he said that he probably wasn't pissed, but then people keep killing his little sister, he gets pissed. So in order to vent and make himself feel better, he posts here. I usually just punch the wall or something. You can't expect people to be consistent with what they say, we're not machines. Crap happens =\

zeyntih

Wanderer
Here is an idea. When I played on Chesapeake, there was this trammy at brit bank asking for help killing pks. I told him I would be a bounty hunter, kill them, and bring him their heads. He said he would pay me 100k if I did. Took me about 1 hour to find and kill them. Most fun I had in UO for awhile..........

so basically.........

Ironfist Max available for Bounty Hunter/Personal PvP Bodyguard:)

**Prices may vary, see your local store for details**

Ironfist Max [F-U]

zeyntih

Wanderer
the risk of showing my age here, my 10 year old daughter loves playing this game too, and I sure as hell am not giving any money to OSI, so I let her play this server (which is the best player-run server, imo), so I can help her out with cash, house, etc. All she wants to do is tame animals and walk around in town giving them away to people, lol.

30k an hour and I will follow your daughter around and any pk or griefer that comes in sight will get their face planted in the dirt. Hell I will tell her in game to have the horses feed off the corpses to piss the griefers off even more.

**Maybe I should start a bounty hunter/bodyguard bussiness.**

Ironfist Max [F-U]

zarag

Wanderer
lol, that's a funny idea... i should do that just for entertainment purposes. i actually walked in and saw her trying to mobilize people in delucia to go fight against 4 reds that held down the entrance to the town for about 30 minutes some time ago. death dealer and friends... there was no organized resistance at all (and they were working well together)so they were owning the entrance big time, but i had to laugh when i saw her at the bank trying to recruit a small army... i thought "good for you, girl, a chip off the ol' block."
:)

brain2

Wanderer
there are people in the game that will hand there asses to them,
they feed on hunting down those kinds of people

Galgum

Page
30k to follow a 15 year old girl around.... that sounds really bad. Not like you'll do anything, just sounds really funny.. kinda like a movie... Ironfist and Creed's sister in: Play Time is Over! Rated PG for suggestive content and inuedo o_O

Zilverz

Wanderer
DarkCreed said:
It is so funny, how people like, Divinity, MustardMan, CrankShaft, DeathDealer among MANY others continue to pkay my little sister, lol, she is 15 years old, likes to play becuase she can wear pretty cloths, and her time is consistantly ruined by people who ar enot role playing, but are simply griefing, when they kill her they always make sure to kill her mounts whatever they may be, and then take every scrap all the way down to the hat, funny thing is, i saw divinity once, he was in need, i then rezed him and lent him my runebook to leave the dungeon u8nder the iipression he would return, of course he did not (i did not expect it) but when next he saw me in stead of thanking me he pkayd me, took my stuff and called me a nub, let me tell you all something, there is a difference between a pvp sevrer and a server filled with elitest assholes, forums have been wiped, to bad the community wasn;t also

Add Yoshi to your list. Met him in town. Wanted me to help him. Gated for him.. then my alchey made him 50 poison lesser/normal for nothing 300gp just to help him get his poisoning up. THE SAME DAY. me and guildmate were fuxorin up an anicent liche. His buddy Dejavu comes in and said we had his spot. he ports out. Comes back 5 minutes later with Yoshi and a red. Fucker tries to pk but unsuccessful. I bring my alchemist down that just helped him out in town couple hours ago. and was like YOSHIIII!!!! you tried to PK us .. and he was like Yea... I did and trys to PK my alchey .. unsuccessful i suit up my fencer with DP... head back to the spot they muscled us off of .. and shanked the fool that started it all DejaVu... but they gangbanged me.. ohh well

just adding another Prick to the list.

BrandT

Wanderer
IronfistMax [F-U] said:
From another post.......

Ironfist Max [F-U]

I Was just going to point out that this guy must be bipolar because: "funny thing is, i saw divinity once, he was in need, i then rezed him and lent him my runebook to leave the dungeon u8nder the iipression he would return, of course he did not (i did not expect it)"

So what was his impression that he would return, or that he did "did not expect it".

Personally if I find out his in-game name I'll make sure I PK him everytime I see him for being so damn dumb.

PS. You can add me to the jerk list too.

Galgum

Page
Hyru said:
I broke my fifth index doing that. You never know when you'll slam your pinky knuckle on a 2x4.

Last year I had internal bleeding on my hand and the middle knuckle swelled up to the size of a baseball. It took about a year to heal, always hurt when I hit stuff, punching bags included, and if I punch anything, it damn near instantly swelled up. Thankfully, it's fully healed now, I just used it the other day to deck my brother because he threw a chair across the room. Works beautifully =)