UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Imbus is killing Felluca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevian

Wanderer
Re: Imbus is killing Felluca

^_^ I've never smoked and only once at a party drunk half a shot of goldschlagers, so I don't get your second reference, however, schools accept, just study for a little while. ^_^

Drayven

Wanderer

Nah man... I have a High School DIploma... My listed Post Secondary Education is the military reference for Information Technology at Ft Gordon AIT. I am very much into computers and networks... Once I can get into school, I am going to be getting my A+ (could do that now... its hella easy)... I already have my CCNA (weird that I don't have an A+ Cert and I have this)... Working on my MSCE, and many many more... I know how you feel about the retirement thing though... I already have 10,000 set back in a Retirement plan (took half my pay for the first year I was in the military, but I did it)... Anyways, yea... That will be approximately 4 mill at the age of 65 if I never put anything else into it... Or course I am going to put money in it though, and make sure that it keeps getting more and more money... LoL, females... LOL!!! I am not gay, but females are pissing me off a lot here lately... I don't like them because they all just act like little bitches to me... They treat me like shit (not saying ALL females are like this), but ... I don't wanna deal with em right now...

Van Dam

Sorceror

First of all Stevian i might be wrong in my assumption but havnt i read in some of your posts that you have a child that plays this shard as well? well thats nice a kid reading on a website reading from his father telling a complete stranger to smoke a blunt.. good times.. and i just think its funny how you guys are secksing now and fighting 10 posts ago hehehe

Stevian

Wanderer

XD To Van Dam: Thats my 17 year old brother, and im his 20 year old older brother. Besides, my kid would only be 7 max, and thats if I had him as soon as i hit puberty. And yes >P I like to end fights asap, besides, I know he's a nice guy, we just had a disagreement. Not to mention I work medical front desk and have to know CPR and first aid. Calming situations is second nature now. :<

Tyros

Wanderer

I dont even have to read all the garbage posted before this to reply.

Ok first off, so what if Imbus takes away from who you can Pk in fel... Anyone thats in imbus now, you really shouldnt be looking to PK in fel, unless you truly belong in Imbus yourself. Give me a break... If your so hard up for P vs P do wars/OC/factions/red... fuck just go red and your warred to the whole server its pretty nice. If you have a PK char that you ONLY attack tamers in dungeons with then cut your self IRL please. Just go to bucs/del/brit gate, with your red and walla plenty of people (that actually may give you a fight) to pk... omgosh! what a concept. Sure I abuse Imbus on my tamer but guess what... thats because im ...a....tamer!!!! If i wanted to p vs p id be on a red most assuredly. Let people farm all the gold out of imbus and come to fel, get owned and lose it all. Whats the big deal? Further than that I tried a lil RPing out just to see what it was all about.. Its a joke basically. Despite the efforts of the seers, Imbus is in ruins. Any and all red rpers get attacked by like 97.5 jap tamers and p p p p pwnt. They arent organized there, they have no idea whats going on. Its like putting a person with down syndrome in a boxing ring.. They all like AHAEHEAEEHHAEH why ar you hitten meh!!!?!?! just leave it be. If they wanna be there let em.. if you got a problem finding enough tamers to pk...omg get OJs to kill...

Phyrex

Page

I've tried to read trough most of the arguments and must say, I'm rather shocked by the immature respondses. Are most of you so blind, to only see their own profits?

Ultima Online is a game, which fortunatly, offers many game styles and aspects, be it Roleplaying or Murdering. I
t seems to be that Roleplaying is being frowned upon, which would be the same as saying someone or someone of a diffrent orgin is less of an equel.

I'm a pure Roleplayer by hearth, started it on OSI, and came here to continue it. Who are you to say I do not belong here for I play a "Trammie" sort of aspect of the game?
If even one of you ranters, can say they are dedicated enough to put in the time and hard work most of us Roleplayer Guildmasters have done, I would actually take your word with some more value to it.

Imbus is nothing more then a reaction and solution for the acts of the PK's.
It was those who saw need to house camp, trashtalk and cause trouble in Tenebrea. It is because of that we were granted our own world, yet you still complain? If you can not stand the PvP heat and are limited to kill Roleplayers, with limitations in skills, don't try to be a hotshot and don't PvP at all.

If you feel the risk vs reward level is off in Imbus, do something about it.
I know for a fact the Savages and Orcs will welcome you in Imbus to put up a fair and fun fight, aslong as it stays civil.
But, please do not just go run around Imbus spamming 'Imbus is Gay", it will get you nowhere.

~Elizabeth Shirland, Captain of the Roleplaying UOGamers:Hybrid Pirates.

Drayven

Wanderer

Oriel-hybrid said:
I've tried to read trough most of the arguments and must say, I'm rather shocked by the immature respondses. Are most of you so blind, to only see their own profits?

Ultima Online is a game, which fortunatly, offers many game styles and aspects, be it Roleplaying or Murdering. I
t seems to be that Roleplaying is being frowned upon, which would be the same as saying someone or someone of a diffrent orgin is less of an equel.

I'm a pure Roleplayer by hearth, started it on OSI, and came here to continue it. Who are you to say I do not belong here for I play a "Trammie" sort of aspect of the game?
If even one of you ranters, can say they are dedicated enough to put in the time and hard work most of us Roleplayer Guildmasters have done, I would actually take your word with some more value to it.

It was those who saw need to house camp, trashtalk and cause trouble in Tenebrea. It is because of that we were granted our own world, yet you still complain? If you can not stand the PvP heat and are limited to kill Roleplayers, with limitations in skills, don't try to be a hotshot and don't PvP at all.

I know for a fact the Savages and Orcs will welcome you in Imbus to put up a fair and fun fight, aslong as it stays civil.
But, please do not just go run around Imbus spamming 'Imbus is Gay", it will get you nowhere.

Thanks dude... This is REALLY... As Sigler puts it all the time...

qft

Oriel-hybrid said:

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence isn't complaining about RPers being in Imbus, they're complaining about non-RPers who go there to farm simply because it is 'safer'.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

WARNING: RANT OR SOMETHING QUITE CLOSE TO IT

Oriel-hybrid said:

No.

Oriel-hybrid said:
Ultima Online is a game, which fortunatly, offers many game styles and aspects, be it Roleplaying or Murdering.

That is correct.

Oriel-hybrid said:
It seems to be that Roleplaying is being frowned upon, which would be the same as saying someone or someone of a diffrent orgin is less of an equel.

Could you stop making false comparisons?

Frowning upon people because of matters out of their hands (like origin/ethnicity/nationality as you tried to play it) is COMPLETELY different from frowning upon people that have, of own free will, made different choices.

Do NEVER EVER EVER tell us that we cant think less of you for being a roleplayer. Im not saying i do, my girlfriend is a roleplayer for hells sake, but you will NEVER AGAIN tell us what we can think of people that willing made the choice of being a roleplayer.

Thats like saying we cant hate people for being nazis, hippies, trammies, democrats, republican or WHATEVER.

Its a CHOICE. THAT THEY HAVE MADE. THEMSELVES. BECAUSE THEY CONSIDERED IT THE RIGHT CHOICE.

And here are we, people that also considered that choice, but chose differently.

And you are, quite honestly, saying that I cant base my opinion of you based on a choice you made?

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Stop feeling so fucking percecuted you god damn martyr, we arent even talking about the roleplayers here, but i figured you had this time pegged for a good one to gain rep or wtf...

Oh, and the next time i suggest that people use a knife for cutting out a steak, and you suggest a spoon, and i then call you a retard?

Dont tell me that me doing so is the same as hating you for the color of your skin.

Oriel-hybrid said:

No, thats not what we are saying. THATS NOT WHAT WE ARE SAYING AT ALL!

HAVE YOU BEEN READING THIS THREAD OR WTF? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE LIKE THE DEAD STRIPPER?

Oriel-hybrid said:

Excouuise me? Here we are, brainstorming a theoretical idea and you want people to show that they have formerly worked actively with a guild?

Hel-lo??!?!?!?!?!?

Community: We need to do something about the trammies that use the RP dungeon to farm safely in, thats not what it was intended for.

Oriel: If you have never done the same hard work that we RP guildmasters does, you have no right to talk. Pfft!

Community: My ears are filling up with blood, my eyes are falling out and my brain is disintegrating. But after that post, its kinda a nice change.

COULD YOU MAYBE SAY SOMETHING OF RELEVANCE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO WHINE/MARTYR/WAH WAH WAH IT UP?

Oriel-hybrid said:
Imbus is nothing more then a reaction and solution for the acts of the PK's. It was those who saw need to house camp, trashtalk and cause trouble in Tenebrea. It is because of that we were granted our own world, yet you still complain?

Well, since im a nice person, i dont mind you tree-huggers having your own little additionally secure place where you can be protected from the rest of the server. Im down with the whole 'affirmative action' thing for the most whiny minorities and all that.

Honestly though, i see no reason for you people to get anything that we shouldnt get. Why? Because we are both players of equal value. Simple as that. But i can live with you kids getting this lil help and all, its no big deal. I just dont want any of you people to feel like you 'deserve' this, or you 'demanded' it. As far as i know, this was some admin/GM being a good sport and waving a protective hand over you people.

AND ITS OKAY. Just dont act like thats not what it is tho.

You have to realize that some of the people talking here are people that made different choices that you, not to play UO for the roleplaying, but for the pvp. And some of them consider "good pvp" and "skilled pvpers" something nice.

And then you guys come along, arguing that you guys SHOULD have a protective sphere of some sorts, because you CHOSE to prioritize your talents in other ways than pvp, so youre worse at it than us.

And frankly, it disgusts us. But peace be with that, i hope you will be less of a whiny fuck about PKs now that you understand our reasoning.

Oriel-hybrid said:
If you can not stand the PvP heat and are limited to kill Roleplayers, with limitations in skills, don't try to be a hotshot and don't PvP at all.

What did you just say? Did you just say that -we- cant stand the pvp heat? And we shouldnt try to be hotshots? Need i remind you of the numerous trashtalking trash-pvp rpers that talked so much shit back when the protective sphere was named Terenenbrae? And then we came and served them up 2v7 and got one of our men jailed.

Listen up orio, you will NEVER EVER EVER TELL ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THE PVP HEAT. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD? LEAVE THAT, TO PEOPLE, THAT KNOWS WHAT THAT IS.

If there is a discussion as to what color bonnet goes best with a pink full apron, feel free to talk loudly, but on pvp? Let the pvpers talk about that.

And what is that stupid shit youre saying with the "if you are limited to kill RPers, you shouldnt pvp at all!"? Thats a pure opinion and you are presenting it as a fact. DID THEY NOT TEACH YOU ANYTHING IN SCHOOL YOU STUPID ****?

If you are limited to killing RPers, you are limited to killing RPers. PERIOD. FULL STOP.

There is no rule in UO that says if you suck that much at pvp, that you can only kill RPers, then you have to leave UO. Or stop killing rpers for that matter.

IF YOU WANT, AND CAN, KILL ROLEPLAYERS, YOU ARE FREE TO DO SO.

That, the above, is the spirit of UO.

Oriel-hybrid said:

THANK YOU MISTER. Couldnt you please read one of my four(?) posts where i simply ask whats allowed to do and whats not, in imbus?

Oriel-hybrid said:

And if i dont want to fight the savages or the orcs, but the people that farm gold?

And how if i DONT want to put up a fair fight, but a guaranteed fun fight (for me at least)?

And what is it that you guys consider "civil"?

This is my point. I ask for specific rules and i get met by answers that are politicians worthy. I ask "Can i dry loot?" and im met by "if you remain polite and civil people will not mind your presence", "if you put up a fun and fair fight, people will be glad to fight you" and other stupid shit. HONESTLY.

I just want to know what the rules are. Keep in mind you are explaining them to a NON ROLEPLAYER. Thank you.

Oriel-hybrid said:

Well, agreed. But that doesnt mean that everyone that is against imbus is that kind of idiot. Also, if the person simply wants to run around spamming "imbus is gay", he should be allowed to do so, provided hes not breaking spamming rules, or gaybashing rules (he could be meaning that imbus is a jolly place).

Oriel-hybrid said:

Narfle

Thanks for reading. Please accept my apology if i hurt anyones feelings.
Beware of misunderstandings. Before disagreeing, think. Back up opinions with arguments. Reply. IN THAT ORDER.

/END RANT

Romey

Sorceror

Dr Zoidberg said:
WARNING: RANT OR SOMETHING QUITE CLOSE TO IT

No.

That is correct.

Could you stop making false comparisons?

Frowning upon people because of matters out of their hands (like origin/ethnicity/nationality as you tried to play it) is COMPLETELY different from frowning upon people that have, of own free will, made different choices.

Do NEVER EVER EVER tell us that we cant think less of you for being a roleplayer. Im not saying i do, my girlfriend is a roleplayer for hells sake, but you will NEVER AGAIN tell us what we can think of people that willing made the choice of being a roleplayer.

Thats like saying we cant hate people for being nazis, hippies, trammies, democrats, republican or WHATEVER.

Its a CHOICE. THAT THEY HAVE MADE. THEMSELVES. BECAUSE THEY CONSIDERED IT THE RIGHT CHOICE.

And here are we, people that also considered that choice, but chose differently.

And you are, quite honestly, saying that I cant base my opinion of you based on a choice you made?

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Stop feeling so fucking percecuted you god damn martyr, we arent even talking about the roleplayers here, but i figured you had this time pegged for a good one to gain rep or wtf...

Oh, and the next time i suggest that people use a knife for cutting out a steak, and you suggest a spoon, and i then call you a retard?

Dont tell me that me doing so is the same as hating you for the color of your skin.

No, thats not what we are saying. THATS NOT WHAT WE ARE SAYING AT ALL!

HAVE YOU BEEN READING THIS THREAD OR WTF? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE LIKE THE DEAD STRIPPER?

Excouuise me? Here we are, brainstorming a theoretical idea and you want people to show that they have formerly worked actively with a guild?

Hel-lo??!?!?!?!?!?

Community: We need to do something about the trammies that use the RP dungeon to farm safely in, thats not what it was intended for.

Oriel: If you have never done the same hard work that we RP guildmasters does, you have no right to talk. Pfft!

Community: My ears are filling up with blood, my eyes are falling out and my brain is disintegrating. But after that post, its kinda a nice change.

COULD YOU MAYBE SAY SOMETHING OF RELEVANCE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO WHINE/MARTYR/WAH WAH WAH IT UP?

Well, since im a nice person, i dont mind you tree-huggers having your own little additionally secure place where you can be protected from the rest of the server. Im down with the whole 'affirmative action' thing for the most whiny minorities and all that.

Honestly though, i see no reason for you people to get anything that we shouldnt get. Why? Because we are both players of equal value. Simple as that. But i can live with you kids getting this lil help and all, its no big deal. I just dont want any of you people to feel like you 'deserve' this, or you 'demanded' it. As far as i know, this was some admin/GM being a good sport and waving a protective hand over you people.

AND ITS OKAY. Just dont act like thats not what it is tho.

You have to realize that some of the people talking here are people that made different choices that you, not to play UO for the roleplaying, but for the pvp. And some of them consider "good pvp" and "skilled pvpers" something nice.

And then you guys come along, arguing that you guys SHOULD have a protective sphere of some sorts, because you CHOSE to prioritize your talents in other ways than pvp, so youre worse at it than us.

And frankly, it disgusts us. But peace be with that, i hope you will be less of a whiny fuck about PKs now that you understand our reasoning.

What did you just say? Did you just say that -we- cant stand the pvp heat? And we shouldnt try to be hotshots? Need i remind you of the numerous trashtalking trash-pvp rpers that talked so much shit back when the protective sphere was named Terenenbrae? And then we came and served them up 2v7 and got one of our men jailed.

Listen up orio, you will NEVER EVER EVER TELL ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THE PVP HEAT. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD? LEAVE THAT, TO PEOPLE, THAT KNOWS WHAT THAT IS.

If there is a discussion as to what color bonnet goes best with a pink full apron, feel free to talk loudly, but on pvp? Let the pvpers talk about that.

And what is that stupid shit youre saying with the "if you are limited to kill RPers, you shouldnt pvp at all!"? Thats a pure opinion and you are presenting it as a fact. DID THEY NOT TEACH YOU ANYTHING IN SCHOOL YOU STUPID ****?

If you are limited to killing RPers, you are limited to killing RPers. PERIOD. FULL STOP.

There is no rule in UO that says if you suck that much at pvp, that you can only kill RPers, then you have to leave UO. Or stop killing rpers for that matter.

IF YOU WANT, AND CAN, KILL ROLEPLAYERS, YOU ARE FREE TO DO SO.

That, the above, is the spirit of UO.

THANK YOU MISTER. Couldnt you please read one of my four(?) posts where i simply ask whats allowed to do and whats not, in imbus?

And if i dont want to fight the savages or the orcs, but the people that farm gold?

And how if i DONT want to put up a fair fight, but a guaranteed fun fight (for me at least)?

And what is it that you guys consider "civil"?

This is my point. I ask for specific rules and i get met by answers that are politicians worthy. I ask "Can i dry loot?" and im met by "if you remain polite and civil people will not mind your presence", "if you put up a fun and fair fight, people will be glad to fight you" and other stupid shit. HONESTLY.

I just want to know what the rules are. Keep in mind you are explaining them to a NON ROLEPLAYER. Thank you.

Well, agreed. But that doesnt mean that everyone that is against imbus is that kind of idiot. Also, if the person simply wants to run around spamming "imbus is gay", he should be allowed to do so, provided hes not breaking spamming rules, or gaybashing rules (he could be meaning that imbus is a jolly place).

Narfle

Thanks for reading. Please accept my apology if i hurt anyones feelings.
Beware of misunderstandings. Before disagreeing, think. Back up opinions with arguments. Reply. IN THAT ORDER.

/END RANT

u just made a really long post

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

zoidberg, that response was WAY too long.

I haven't bothered to read the whole thread, but all I know is I'm going pking in Imbus today.

UOJake

Sorceror

I just want to remind everyone why this thread was started, it ISN'T a rp hate thread. It's a thread regarding the NON-rp'ers that are farming in imbus.

I hate t2a wether it be imbus or fel. I like to pk ( try to ) in the fel dungeons and if imbus is the reason I can't find any blues in dungeons then I'd like to see something done. I'd just like to see more blues in the fel dungeons

I don't have a solution for you though. I am for removing imbus, but only cause i hate the entire t2a map.

edit : Yea rambone, if I'm on I'll certainly be making some visits. If I ever find out where the dungeons are lol

Grevlok

Wanderer

Blues aren't flooding into Imbus as has been suggested. There are blue non RPers in Imbus granted but alot of the posts on here makes it seem like half the blues on the server are now going to Imbus to escape the PKs, the population in Imbus is at most 50 (high estimate) at any given time. The server population is 900-1000 during normal peak hours. 50 out of 900-1000 would really barely be noticable drop. It's a simple law of games that were the blues go PKs will go too, there have been many PKs running around Imbus killing people.

It mostly seems that it's the PKs themself that are not going to Imbus since they would have to run everywhere since they wouldn't have runes marked and Imbus doesn't allow reds to recall or gate (it's a known issue and whenever the Devs have time to fix it they hopefully will).

When you can't go into a dungeon in Imbus and see it completely empty of anybody then there might be a reason to say it might be hurting Fel but there is no way Fel is in any danger.

It's amazing that a post about a location that most people on the server probably never even know was there has gotten so many posts and views. hehe

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Grevlok said:
It mostly seems that it's the PKs themself that are not going to Imbus since they would have to run everywhere since they wouldn't have runes marked and Imbus doesn't allow reds to recall or gate (it's a known issue and whenever the Devs have time to fix it they hopefully will).

Oh, its a bug that reds cant recall or gate there? (can they use others gates btw?) I was told that it was intentional : ) If its a bug then this whole discussion is alot sillier than earlier presumed.

Grevlok

Wanderer

Yes it's a bug. It wasn't meant to be this way. Imbus wasn't ever meant to be used the way it's being used now so there are some odd things happening with it.

Reds can have blues gate them around but they just can't recall or gate themself.

Dr Zoidberg said:
Oh, its a bug that reds cant recall or gate there? (can they use others gates btw?) I was told that it was intentional : ) If its a bug then this whole discussion is alot sillier than earlier presumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.