UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Imbus is killing Felluca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheivan01

Knight
Imbus is killing Felluca

First of all, i would say that im really sorry if i am offending[?] someone in this thread, except if youre playing the role of a dwarf in game

Thats right, personally [i know nobody care about my opinions but w/e], i think 1/5 of the shard population is now being fucking trammies in Imbus, even if theyre not rping theyre in Imbus farming and griefing rpers or having the "chance" to farm in imbus dungeons without getting pked, which is really stupid imo

Am i the one who think that Imbus is taking away 1/5 or maybe more of the shard population? Who else than those trammies go in Imbus? Theres NO MORE Dungeon PVP which was actually really fun for pkers and now rpers are whining because theyre getting griefed in Imbus ?!

Put blockers or something in imbus so only the rpers can go there gosh.. :[

Waiting for flamers or appreciation comments from normal people*

*Normal people are persons who would like to have the right to use the [wipe imbus command

Van Dam

Sorceror
Re: Imbus is killing Felluca

i 100% agree i dont even log on my pks anymore because chances are ill run out of mana from recalling spot to spot before i actually find someone to pk.. delete imbus !!! if rpers are pissed about getting there ass kicked ill start up a RP defense guild so we can ownz the newbie pks

DFRIT07

Sorceror

I agree. (My personal opinion) I think this shard should have never, and shouldn't ever take a step toward trammel type places. The game cant be fun for som1 who wants to get out easy with no challenge and have absolutely nothing to worry about. The biggest reason (err just about) i started playing here was because its old school and there was no trammel crap. I ban thee to every1 in imbus, and it should be deleted... role players can role play in britannia. If role playing trammilitia's start to take over this server, itll be downhill from there

Drayven

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
First of all, i would say that im really sorry if i am offending[?] someone in this thread, except if youre playing the role of a dwarf in game

Thats right, personally [i know nobody care about my opinions but w/e], i think 1/5 of the shard population is now being fucking trammies in Imbus, even if theyre not rping theyre in Imbus farming and griefing rpers or having the "chance" to farm in imbus dungeons without getting pked, which is really stupid imo

Am i the one who think that Imbus is taking away 1/5 or maybe more of the shard population? Who else than those trammies go in Imbus? Theres NO MORE Dungeon PVP which was actually really fun for pkers and now rpers are whining because theyre getting griefed in Imbus ?!

Put blockers or something in imbus so only the rpers can go there gosh.. :[

Waiting for flamers or appreciation comments from normal people*

*Normal people are persons who would like to have the right to use the [wipe imbus command

Welp, seriously... I am in complete disagreement with you... I believe that this shard is here to turn eyes and get people to join... While offering an older style of game play... Its against the rules to Grief in inbus... If you don't agree with those rules... Don't go there... Let the RP'ers be... Im not calling you a douchebag for your opinion on this one, because yes... Some of them ARE trammies, but not all of them... People like me have multiple characters on multiple accounts... One of my accounts is actually an Inbus only account, because I do like to RP everyonce in a while... So what if 1/5th of 1000 people that are on are all in Inbus.. Thats better for the RP'ing society and encourages more people to join UO Hybrid... People that are hardcore RP'ers... That means we have lost 200 people that still do visit Felluca everyonce in a while...

Leave em alone man... Let em be and play with the other 800 people in felluca...

Sheivan01

Knight

Blood Clan Orc are still in fel yew.. are they crying about it? Not really.. theyre still having fun raiding us everywhere and i think its really nice.

Sheivan01

Knight

Drayven said:
Welp, seriously... I am in complete disagreement with you... I believe that this shard is here to turn eyes and get people to join... While offering an older style of game play... Its against the rules to Grief in inbus... If you don't agree with those rules... Don't go there... Let the RP'ers be... Im not calling you a douchebag for your opinion on this one, because yes... Some of them ARE trammies, but not all of them... People like me have multiple characters on multiple accounts... One of my accounts is actually an Inbus only account, because I do like to RP everyonce in a while... So what if 1/5th of 1000 people that are on are all in Inbus.. Thats better for the RP'ing society and encourages more people to join UO Hybrid... People that are hardcore RP'ers... That means we have lost 200 people that still do visit Felluca everyonce in a while...

Leave em alone man... Let em be and play with the other 800 people in felluca...

I really dont care if RPERS are in Imbus, im mostly talking about the 3/4 of players who are in Imbus and actually not rping, just using the advantage of not being pked for being trammies and farming in dungeon or using any other advantage they cannot use in fel, you should be allowed to go in imbus ONLY if you are in a RP guild and if you act like a rper

a loller

Wanderer

yes put some kind of ifiltration where only rpers can go through or make it go poof

Drayven

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
Blood Clan Orc are still in fel yew.. are they crying about it? Not really.. theyre still having fun raiding us everywhere and i think its really nice.

Very true.... And personally I like the Blood Clan more than any of the other guilds, because the only time I have seen the other guilds come here is if they want to camp an IDOC... BUT... PERSONALLY... I also believe that if you enter a dungeon... You should be free game... RP is supposed to emulate real life to a T... Not every murderer will go out in the middle of no where and try and hunt people, they will go to where they are bound to make a profit... The end or middle of a dungeon... Would they loot you dry? Nah, they take whats useful to them, Regs if they are a mage... Armor if they are a warrior... If your a Tank mage you get the goods of both worlds... And finally.... EVERYONE WANTS THE GOLD!!! Leave the potions that mean nothing to you, because you have no Taste ID... Leave the regs if you are a warrior... Leave the armor/weps/bandages if you're a mage...

Thats how I believe it should be, but I also believe maybe it should be limited to just dungeons in Inbus...

Stevian

Wanderer

Nah, I like Imbus, it gives me a place to RP and hunt. If you want PvP, join factions.

Sheivan01

Knight

Some people didnt understand yet..
I enjoy the fact that rpers have fun in imbus.

Go to imbus, delucia bank, you will see about 20 tamers who arent in a rp guild, who talk gibberish like you and me, who ARENT RPERS, those guys DONT deserve to hunt in the imbus dungeon, let them take the risks to fight in the fel dungeons and to run arround in fel, which is way more risky, because Imbus was first made for RPERS, not for the trammies who use the trammie advantages of imbus which is, no risks at all.

Drayven

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
Some people didnt understand yet..
I enjoy the fact that rpers have fun in imbus.

Go to imbus, delucia bank, you will see about 20 tamers who arent in a rp guild, who talk gibberish like you and me, who ARENT RPERS, those guys DONT deserve to hunt in the imbus dungeon, let them take the risks to fight in the fel dungeons and to run arround in fel, which is way more risky, because Imbus was first made for RPERS, not for the trammies who use the trammie advantages of imbus which is, no risks at all.

Very true... Perhaps an application to get into Inbus? Or perhaps make it so you choose at character creation whether or not you are going to be RP, and allow EVERYONE to go to the transporter room where RP'ers can actually be allowed to OOC...?

Stevian

Wanderer

I understand your arguement, but you will have far more fun PvPing in factions, thats why you pk right? If your red, just join Minax, its outside of town. People play games to have fun, I say let them have fun, they aint hurtin nuthin cletus.

Sheivan01

Knight

Stevian said:
I understand your arguement, but you will have far more fun PvPing in factions, thats why you pk right? If your red, just join Minax, its outside of town. People play games to have fun, I say let them have fun, they aint hurtin nuthin cletus.

I am not red, I am a known banksitter in trinsic and now, I am sad because theres nobody on trinsic roof anymore, thats the main reason why I made this thread, I am really missing the neon hues everywhere and the 1337 cloths.

..not rly, I used to pvp alot and faction, but i soloing is the worse thing in uo

Drayven

Wanderer

Balron of UOG said:
there is no risk vs reward for farming in imbus

Exactly why I think you should choose between RP character and Normal Character in the very beginning...

Punxpunx

Wanderer

Imbus shouldn't have been made like this. It reminds me completely of Trammel, which is NOT what I came to this shard for.

What exactly does it mean no griefing there? Does it mean no attacking without roleplaying first? Well I flagged grey and everyone jumped me anyway.

Imbus should have exactly the same rules as Felucca imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.