UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm sure mickey is the best

Nesurit

Sorceror
Sotos? Is he ur friend?
He used farmming script and shareing target script easyuo.
And they was play with KL from banned uof . For script

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Sotos? Is he ur friend?
He used farmming script and shareing target script easyuo.
And they was play with KL from banned uof . For script

Don't you ever talk about the Korean warlord like that. You'll never be half the warlord that he is.

You make me fucking sick.

Go eat a dog you piece of shit.

[E spit

Nesurit

Sorceror
What the fuck is korean war lord?

Haha i don't have interesting who is best

Because i know that's bullshit

I did disagreed when he tried to give me the sharing target script. Because that's for pussy like someone

Did u see ur friend face well.
If u see his face u will think about the korean man that eating a dog

Have a nice friend haha

uonewb

Page
Your idea of happiness is sitting in your parents basement all day playing 20 year old wizard games while the adults go to work.

Keep leaching off society maggot
You can try to act cool for as long as you want, everyone knows you lie about how much u make and you spend all ur time on uo hybrid and demise..stop acting tough or cool like you don't play the same 20 year old wizard game as everyone else, YOU TAKE IT MORE SERIOUS THAN ANYONE ON THIS SERVER, THAT ALONE SAYS SOMETHING. MR WIZARD. FIX THEM TEETH.

Versace16

Traveler
Weaken wand is fine if you do it manually but I know you don't.

You run around hitting a closest target hot key then a 1 button weaken wand macro and some how think that's skill.

You can zerg all you want, just don't for a second think it makes you any good. Nobody cares if you can win fights 9v3. Until you can beat me at any sort of even numbered fight you can't run your little cock sucker.

You cry about ping but some how are faster then anybody on the server? Do you use a speed hack?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You can try to act cool for as long as you want, everyone knows you lie about how much u make and you spend all ur time on uo hybrid and demise..stop acting tough or cool like you don't play the same 20 year old wizard game as everyone else, YOU TAKE IT MORE SERIOUS THAN ANYONE ON THIS SERVER, THAT ALONE SAYS SOMETHING. MR WIZARD. FIX THEM TEETH.

You have no idea how much money I make and I have never disclosed that information either. You claim to "have your own business" but you managed to look at monthly revenue chart that I posted and somehow thought that was all profit. Clearly you do not own a business and have never done anything that wasn't above minium wage type work.

I'll get my teeth fixed when you and your fat ugly ass girlfriend can get your fat asses on a treadmill for more than 5 minutes at a time.

I remember about a month ago I had called in to work to take a day off and I logged in at like 10:00 a.m. to kill a few minutes before leaving for the day. And there you were dueling Nelson, and I remember thinking to myself. Damn this kid literally plays all day and night, I figured you at least worked during the day since I know your at least in your mid 20's.

I come home at around 6 and you were still dueling and you tried to tell me you owned a business which is why you could play all day and night lol. I've never met a successful business owner who spends all day playing video games....

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Btw. I take this game serious?

Anybody who has ever spent time with me in call can tell you that I never rage about this game.

You on the other hand, duel for money and instead of paying up like a man you make a million excuses not to.

And from everybody who I have talked to has said you're one of the biggest ragers to be in call with which is why you can't find anybody to play with you for more than a few days at a time.

Sounds like you take it a bit more serious than me :/

Omg are u kid?
Am i faster then anybody?
That's amazing joke

You are faster on field than i am, ping is not a relative measure of speed, it's a measure of latency. If your ping is consistent you will move smoothly. That is why a guy who pings 190-220 is faster in the field than a person who pings 30 - 100. You will experience a delay but that delay is hardly noticeable after considerable play time. Judging from your cmd test you ping very consistent, despite being slower. Same way as when i played on a Euro based server, defiance (which has since closed long time ago) i pinged high, but pinged consistent and so was actually less laggy than on hybrid where i pinged 1/3 as high. Save when hybrid was still hosted in OHIO (i'm in PA, miss those days of 25-30 ping consistent).

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Having a high ping translates to slower reaction times, which means worse player performance. Someone with 300 ping would take about twice as long to react to something that happens as I would. Seems like a pretty obvious disadvantage.

Nesurit

Sorceror
That is why a guy who pings 190-220 is faster in the field than a person who pings 30 - 100. You will experiencea delay but that delay is hardly noticeableafter considerable play time.

i don't think so . i think that's seems Tap Walking to me , i dont know Detail but i heard of Tap Walking work this server . that doesn't matter about ping

Having a high ping translates to slower reaction times, which means worse player performance. Someone with 300 ping would take about twice as long to react to something that happens as I would. Seems like a pretty obvious disadvantage.

his saying is correct, if u have delay when ping so high, u need more the time for back to normal.
running - > block something - > have a delay -> die

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Mickey Munday SUCKS UOG HYBRID, exposed for talking shit all the time... 2 years ago

he is Top keyboard warrior a long time

stupid pussy

LOL those video's are 5 years old.

The first video is heavy smoker refusing to fight me with out getting being pre loaded and dumping from his house and the second video is chad having one of his bola tamer buddys follow our fight around trying to jump my pots .

nice work!

Btw, what kind of pussy posts videos of other people fighting?

YOU SUCK MICKEY AND I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND TO PROVE THAT I AM GOING TO POST VIDEOS OF OTHER PEOPLE FIGHTING YOU

LOL.

Remember when you ran our mouth and got smashed 25-0?

Stick to hiding in the pits and blaming lag on your mediocrity scrub.

Consistent ping yields better throughput than erratic ping. No jumpy shiftiness, my statement stands in terms of running speed. It does lower reaction time, but as long as it's consistent you can learn to time off that, erratic ping like i have makes timing a constant adjustment chore.

I can rarely catch anyone because of my shitbox ISP, that routes south than back north :( I can't out run people with ping 150+ my own, but i can fast cast and time synches and pots better when my ping is stable, when its erratic i can't as well. So like i said ping does matter, but i'd take 150 solid vs 20 - 100 any day of the week. Not that personal experience is a good enough indicator but on the euro based server, i pinged 150 +/- 10 and never had a single problem running or casting as everything was based off the same time. Quite the opposite on UOG, where i ping like a bipolar cat lady.

We can test this if you guys like, i can record straight running, dueling and do them both on UOG and his korean based server (if there is one? he can host one i think?) and he will beat me a very similar % regardless of us trading ping, at least if my contention is correct. Because despite my destination, i'll still have my shitbox ISP routing my initial traffic to cause me to be jittery regardless.