UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm sure mickey is the best

Here is the REAL screen shot.

See the two grey thieves para spamming me?

Yea, I guess you decided to leave that one out...

Neseruit is a good a boy but bad to count ^^

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
lol

He didn't say about ping
Yes finally he realized his Paradox himself . Forgot

Tell me what is different weeken wand / lighting wand / ebolt / fs / nox ?

Samething used one button or two
Weaken wand more good to mana so we used it and u guys too

Alight. Zerg?

Okay tell me why i should kick my friends for u guys in pvping ?

Did i lied to u about our number? No
Did i said to u 2v2 3v3 ? No

What is problom?

If u want to play a fair game. Go to find in fits.
Or go to tell GM " help me they are fucking zerg " then GM should be saying to u " so what "
Kid

Weaken wand is fine if you do it manually but I know you don't.

You run around hitting a closest target hot key then a 1 button weaken wand macro and some how think that's skill.

You can zerg all you want, just don't for a second think it makes you any good. Nobody cares if you can win fights 9v3. Until you can beat me at any sort of even numbered fight you can't run your little cock sucker.

You cry about ping but some how are faster then anybody on the server? Do you use a speed hack?

Get real, your ping has nothing to do with your mediocrity.

Nesurit

Sorceror
1. Am i faster then anybody? Okay if that ture, i never die . But many people have screenshot to kill me with running wand and ex pots. So your saying bulshit

2. Did u play the game with high ping?
We can't run well over 300 ping and we have always trouble about real
Everything doesn't seem to appear like what it is . Client and server have the gap
Okay If ur saying ture, then why many people talk about ping and packetloss and server.

3. Did we promise 2v2 3v3 or whatever?
and u guys come out fields even u know we are zerg. And died. Say " u guys fucking zerg?. " yes . Zerg so what.
If does any problom , ask to gm then gm will say to u about the ture.

4. I never said i am good and u guys bad,outnumbered,wand gay.Whatever... Go find it and tell me. I never blame to die for some reason because i am not pussy
like u.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Surit don't get mad because we kill you so easily. Stop making excuses about your ping. If you don't like it than go play a chink server.

Nesurit

Sorceror
That's it all? So ur every saying is bullshit.

If u think about ping doesn't matter the game , come to asian server and we will fight there. Why not? That's ur paradox .
I never said i am good or u guys bad but this old boy always say to shit for me. Who is reall pussy

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I never said ping doesn't matter but you're just as fast as anybody on the field.

Sotos who also lives in Korea has never had an issue with ping when we are on the field.

Stop using ping as your crutch bruhhh