UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm sure mickey is the best

Nesurit

Sorceror

Best uo forgot forever

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
25-0

What this picture doesn't show is the 3 thieves stealing all of our stock and para spamming us just before quintis 2 shot's Dwayne with his vanq runic lol.

I wish I could play an alchy dexxer with a blessed vanq and ping below 5 :/

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You notice I'm in the back paralyzed?

We attacked P3G's thieves before you even came out and as soon as you came out they started spam paralyzing me while Dwayne was getting hit for 70hp by quintos blessed vanq runic with no garlic

GG bro

Nesurit

Sorceror
Did i called thieves?

We just gone help to quntis but he solo killed lol

I don't have gold. I have regs pots and mini heal wand

2v2 3v3? Come to my server and fight there if u really think about ping doesn't matter game.why not. U fucking paradox. Is he normal of 43 years old usa guy? Can i see he is typical usa man or only do computer game while 43 years?

We always on and wait ur moring . U just scared to fight with us and to call ur friends because if u guys die . They gonna rage out and blame ur fucking high pride

Anyways. We always on ourtime dude
We were here

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You keep saying you won't fight us even numbers because of your ping so why do even play our servers.

Who the fuck is 43 years old?

Lol!

Face it.

You're garage and you get Rekt any even numbered fight which is why all you do is zerg now spamming weaken wand macroed syncs.

Without weaken wand macros you wouldn't be able to kill anybody.

Come find me when you're ready to lose another 25 duels in a row.

1v1 2v2 3v3 it don't matter to me bruhh

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'll end the argument right now

Either come fight me 1v1 or any sort of even numbered fight or shut your cock holster.

And if you're gonna blame lag or make up a million excuses to why you can't beat me then go find some chink server to play on and get the fuck off the server.

Nobody wants to hear the guy who lost 25-0 try and sound like he's billy bad ass

Nesurit

Sorceror
lol

He didn't say about ping
Yes finally he realized his Paradox himself . Forgot

Tell me what is different weeken wand / lighting wand / ebolt / fs / nox ?

Samething used one button or two
Weaken wand more good to mana so we used it and u guys too

Alight. Zerg?

Okay tell me why i should kick my friends for u guys in pvping ?

Did i lied to u about our number? No
Did i said to u 2v2 3v3 ? No

What is problom?

If u want to play a fair game. Go to find in fits.
Or go to tell GM " help me they are fucking zerg " then GM should be saying to u " so what "
Kid