UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm sure mickey is the best

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yes, but it was short-lived, since 99% of the server plays mages and cried the change into oblivion.

Your template is already easy enough to play, no need to make it worse.

If you want item based pvp go play WoW.

Nobody should be forced to wear 50 armor just to pvp on the field.

crikey

Sorceror

I would play using valorite armor, or lunar/ undine stuff, which would give over 60ar. Then i was donated the chest, arms, gloves, and helmet of hybrid armor, which was just plain rude lol

Too bad it never helped me. Ebolts to the face, and firebreath all day long

That, or id get harassed by smartasses using a mace trying to purposely destroy my hybrid plate. One dude came at me wearing a full set of lunar plate and a verite warhammer, attempting to break it.
After a long fight, and fighting nude because the hybrid was way to close to breaking, i got a lucky break. Dude didnt stock enough cure pots lmao. Busted out a Dped kryss and warfork, pot spamming (other dude ran out, i started with 50+), BAM he hits the dirt.

Guy proceeds to beg for his lunar set back. I proceed to tell him to fuck his mother, teleport home and toss the lunar in a chest with my other 30 sets collecting dust. Wish i remembered his name, it was funny

im rambling niw, dunno what my point is. My head hurts, time for a nap @_@

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Your template is already easy enough to play, no need to make it worse.

If you want item based pvp go play WoW.

This creature was one of the chief whiners, if it wasn't obvious. It would routinely make ridiculous claims about getting one-shot by valorites without any sort of evidence to back its assertions, which is interesting considering that it claims to have received a higher education.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
This creature was one of the chief whiners, if it wasn't obvious. It would routinely make ridiculous claims about getting one-shot by valorites without any sort of evidence to back its assertions, which is interesting considering that it claims to have received a higher education.

Actually I complained about getting 3 shoted in which you met me in front of britt healers and I let you kill me in 3 hits...

Then you proceeded to tell me that the odds of it happening again were like 1 in a million and you ran off like a little robo bitch.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Actually I complained about getting 3 shoted in which you met me in front of britt healers and I let you kill me in 3 hits...

Then you proceeded to tell me that the odds of it happening again were like 1 in a million and you ran off like a little robo bitch.
I love how that pea brain of yours rewrites history. Never change, Mouse.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Yes, but it was short-lived, since 99% of the server plays mages and cried the change into oblivion.

Yea, since Vizeroth can't pvp without a verite or a valorite. Yet, you no longer see him play uo. Mostly because no one will sell him a hammer.

Blessed Hybrid Amor
Blessed Valorite Hammer
40 Charges of G Heal wands
Nigga that off-screens if you even cast weaken.

Yea, it's the mages fault.