UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDEA: Duel pit is to PvP as Clans are to RP (read)

After reading this idea, would this be a valuable RP option for the UOG society?

• Yes

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 37 44.0%
  • Maybe... a good start. Make this change:

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antarus said:
ROFL way to spell my name wrong and make up a post that I never posted you stupid fuck.

And you still never stated how to become dread instantly back in the day.

*edit*

Im going to edit this post tell you how much of a fucking dick you are.

I have complete and total respect for ANYONE in the military. My Grandfather was fighter pilot during WW2 and, my best friend is in the national guard and was deployed last year.
You just looked like the biggest asshole on this forum by trying to create something to flame me with while you have nothing.

You idea is ridiculous in every aspect and screams trammel worse then bonded pets you insipid fuck.

Get the fuck off the forums scrub.

Ok... you need to understand something. I accidentally put the wrong name on the quote... and I do apologeise. But... can you also use some logic? I accidentally used the wrong name, but the statement was actually made. So... Im sorry. I DID NOT make up a post, but I did put the wrong name.

The real writer of the post was Atrox. So, Atrox, what I said goes to you.

I personally dont think im seen as a "fucking dickhead", though. These are statements over the internet, and mistakes happen. I apologeised.

And, that mistake doesnt change the idea.

Question...

From the revisions made to the initial idea, are there any more that anyone could think of making? I dont think every idea can please everyone, but I think this came close.

If you think it cant be improved, would you like to see it or should a new poll be posted, with the adjusted system? Thanks for the input.

Compton

Sorceror
EvilGenius010 said:
Compton:
Ive actually been trying to do just that. Since I first introduced this system, ive added Leadership Ranks and Clan Territory, and have maid many small adjustments to try to perfect this system. Every 8th post, someone actually gives great insight or makes a helpful comment... and im constantly scanning through here to find it and make the adjustment. I hope that with all of these suggestions, we can come to something.

then restart this thread, you might find that some people have changed their minds about your system since the start.(for either positive or negative) you might want a new poll to reflect these changes....
also i don't think a 17 page flame war for and against this concept helps to influence anyones decision. odds are they aren't even interested unless they read this from the start. (and now icey was banned, you will probably have about 1/3 less posts about how big of an ass you are for proposing ideas.)

Compton said:
then restart this thread, you might find that some people have changed their minds about your system since the start.(for either positive or negative) you might want a new poll to reflect these changes....
also i don't think a 17 page flame war for and against this concept helps to influence anyones decision. odds are they aren't even interested unless they read this from the start. (and now icey was banned, you will probably have about 1/3 less posts about how big of an ass you are for proposing ideas.)

Haha... thanks Compton. I appreciate the input. Ill go ahead, check over the idea once more, and start a new thread.

As much as I did not want a post of ideas to be a flame war, I did try to defend my suggestion. It'll be a much better UO without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.