UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I want to donate to grief in town too!

Code Blue

Knight
I've said this in the past, but greater then 50% of the shard hates when townkilling goes down.
The argument the victim side would give is "when you totally wipe out Britain bank and turn everyone into ghosts, new players come to Britain bank, don't see anyone, don't think there is any action, and log out forever".

In reality, when people townkill, the truth is revealed: a HUGE majority of players logged in are afk to: gate to vendors, advertise, wait for suprise handouts, or show off their shiny clothes.

This is all true..

But the fact of the matter is they are doing it from a donated house with an ankh, supplies and a stable within tiles of each other.

Pay to grief and bite the hand that feeds you.

GimpCent

Knight
This is all true..

But the fact of the matter is they are doing it from a donated house with an ankh, supplies and a stable within tiles of each other.

They could as just as easy pay to own a shrine house, or something similar. It is going to be okay, stop playing barbie dolls in town

crikey

Sorceror
This is all true..

meh, I don't see that much of an advantage....

Quite easy to use just two characters, one for gating/holding supplies and the other for actual killing.

Usually, I like to use archery for my townkilling sprees. I am very quick to loot my bow when the guards come. If someone does manage to loot befor eme, screw it. I have dozens of bow and thousands of aarows in the britain bank.

The ankh isn't much issue either. I have a full runebook of ressurection spots for my townkiller. Yes, sometimes some smartass will come to try and stool in the spot or my ghost, but I always have a third PK character ready, with the same ankh/healer runebook, with differnt spots marked (to not get blocked). So usually I recall in once, and either kill the blue counter griefer, or the blue runs for their life.
Same thing goes for the stable. Fuck needing a stable, I will just stab the person to death and throw pots at their face.

They may use a private island for this, but it is just a choice just like choosing to ressurect at any other spot. It does not help nor hurt efforts in any way.

There is only one way to truly stop a lone townkiller, and that is by simply saying GUARDS.

If there is a group of 3 townkillers dropping explosion then leaving threw a gate, well, you could call guards on them, but usually the victim is going to be dead by the time that happens. All you could really do in that situation, is dispel the gate as it appears, load a gheal and heal the sync, THEN call the guards.

The staff will never read a forum post and change the rules. It is completely legal. If you are vicious enough, you will be thrown in a jail cell for 2 minutes and yelled at (happened to me a couple months ago. Jailed for excessive brutality), but I think that's the most they would do as punishment

Xavier5

Sorceror
I only know you because of your zerg group... Don't make me LOL at self proclaimed godhood on your part.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Haha, you think my band of merry men is an army, but it's probably the smallest on the server. We're small, but we're much more effective than any zerg you have been a part of. Back to your hole, rat.

You think you're just hilarious but you're the only one laughing. Truth be told I would rather walk in shoes filled with dog poop the rest of my life than see you post on these forums ever again.

You're the most worthless troll to grease threads with your rancid shit. You see things 1 way and that's your way, notice 9/10 people on these forums can see a wide spectrum of colors, you're only sitting in the dark because you refuse to become informed to anything. I'm only occupying the "hole" that you dug while you're out saying stupid shit.

Seven you should just stop. You have once again been out matched and out smarted by a superior. You should really think about putting down the booze and maybe picking up a book.

crikey

Sorceror
I only know you because of your zerg group... Don't make me LOL at self proclaimed godhood on your part.
lol, chad doesn't need a zerg to stomp you and pretty much everyone else in this thread...

You need to educate yourself

crikey

Sorceror
I'm not worried about sweetchads legenday uo skills. You can be good at anything and still be a giant douche.
yeah, but thats the entire fun of UO is being a douche ;)

It's like roleplaying, since alot of internet "douches" aren't really a douche irl. Then....there are the few that are for real

You think you're just hilarious but you're the only one laughing. Truth be told I would rather walk in shoes filled with dog poop the rest of my life than see you post on these forums ever again.

You're the most worthless troll to grease threads with your rancid shit. You see things 1 way and that's your way, notice 9/10 people on these forums can see a wide spectrum of colors, you're only sitting in the dark because you refuse to become informed to anything. I'm only occupying the "hole" that you dug while you're out saying stupid shit.

You shouldn't be so upset that I shit on you and your retarded friends on the forums and in game. You nerds just sit around circle jerking and concocting "master plans to show sweetchad what's up!!!" You're actually my bitch and you should get used to it. On your knees, rat.