UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I want to donate to grief in town too!

Code Blue

Knight
Cool

How much is it for a private island these days!

I want to town kill.. So can I buy a house with an ankh next to it

Or just how much for an ankh

Darkarna

Sorceror
At a rough guess, around $300 - $1000?

Something to do with illicit favours might not go amiss either ;).

Darkarna

Sorceror
Hmm, I think there was a malfunction by adding the Ankh there to be honest, especially if it can be used like it is. Think I will donate a fair amount and ask for a bonded Stygian dragon or a Jet black llama..

Darkarna

Sorceror
where is this new island in which you speak of?

I am not sure if it is new or not, I didn't really get a chance to explore since it was full of reds. Where it is? No idea, I was too busy running around the very outskirts trying to not get killed ;)

amtothepm

Knight
I am not sure if it is new or not, I didn't really get a chance to explore since it was full of reds. Where it is? No idea, I was too busy running around the very outskirts trying to not get killed ;)

lol how'd you find it? was there a ton of action to be had?

Code Blue

Knight
Haha, this guy is mad that he is trying to avoid PvP and he's still dying in town. This shard has way too many sheep and not nearly enough wolves.

I could care less i'm just playing devil's advocate.

How about i join them sweetchad?

I have one greif char for all 4 accounts.. I'm sure they would say "no way man!"

I could care less i'm just playing devil's advocate.

How about i join them sweetchad?

I have one greif char for all 4 accounts.. I'm sure they would say "no way man!"

When one plays devil's advocate, they typically bring forth a thought that they feel indifferently about. If you ask me, I would say your posts make you sound fairly upset. Which makes me reason that you aren't actually playing devil's advocate and you're just an affected little bank sitter.

I think it's a swell idea for you to join in. Maybe then you'll grow some callouses on your baby skin.

Code Blue

Knight
When one plays devil's advocate, they typically bring forth a thought that they feel indifferently about. If you ask me, I would say your posts make you sound fairly upset. Which makes me reason that you aren't actually playing devil's advocate and you're just an affected little bank sitter.

I think it's a swell idea for you to join in. Maybe then you'll grow some callouses on your baby skin.

I have no assets on this server except regs and weapons.. and i play uog forum edition if you werent aware

I just happened to login to the actual game today and saw a total exploit of the game mechanics.

An ankh was placed next to a private house, and it is being used for exploiting the game by using 4 accounts per player.

Rez, re-up, gate, guardwhacked, gate, etc

If someone comes to the private island via the gate.. switch to tamers, unstable pets, target

And by me playing "devils advocate" is a fancy way for me saying im trolling you.