UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I want to donate to grief in town too!

I have no assets on this server except regs and weapons.. and i play uog forum edition if you werent aware

I just happened to login to the actual game today and saw a total exploit of the game mechanics.

An ankh was placed next to a private house, and it is being used for exploiting the game by using 4 accounts per player.

Rez, re-up, gate, guardwhacked, gate, etc

If someone comes to the private island via the gate.. switch to tamers, unstable pets, target

And by me playing "devils advocate" is a fancy way for me saying im trolling you.

I always find it adorable when a person is made out to look foolish and their reply is "Oh, I was trolling, that's why I said that." Playing devil's advocate and trolling are two completely different things. You weren't trolling and you weren't playing devil's advocate. I'm under the impression that you don't actually know what either of those are.

Now, begone uncouth scum of the Trammel facet. Thou are not welcome in my Sosarian empire, nor my forums.

Code Blue

Knight
I always find it adorable when a person is made out to look foolish and their reply is "Oh, I was trolling, that's why I said that." Playing devil's advocate and trolling are two completely different things. You weren't trolling and you weren't playing devil's advocate. I'm under the impression that you don't actually know what either of those are.

Now, begone uncouth scum of the Trammel facet. Thou are not welcome in my Sosarian empire, nor my forums.

dev·il's advocate (d
v
lz)

n.
1. One who argues against a cause or position, not as a committed opponent but simply for the sake of argument or to determine the validity of the cause or position.

And btw I own you bitch.

On the forums and in game.
Go back to the pvp section of the forums you dirty piss stain.

spooj

Sorceror
dev·il's advocate (d
v
lz)
n.
1. One who argues against a cause or position, not as a committed opponent but simply for the sake of argument or to determine the validity of the cause or position.

And btw I own you bitch.

Go back to the pvp section of the forums noob.

troll
/trōl/

Noun
  1. A mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.

dev·il's advocate (d
v
lz)

n.

And btw I own you bitch.

Go back to the pvp section of the forums you dirty piss stain.

Yes, I am fully aware of the definition. Now, after you searched it online, you are as well. So, I think we can both agree that you were mistaken in believing you were playing the devil's advocate since you chose to pose an argument of something you believe in.

Ah, you own me in game and also on the forums. I'm afraid that I cannot believe such blasphemous claims from a man shrouded in anonymity. Those of the upper echelon are typically unafraid of exposing themselves. I would love to head back to the PvP section, but unfortunately that is a matter that you must take up with Tessa. Don't be so affected, nerd.

Code Blue

Knight
I find town killing fairly amusing.

Me too..

But by buying your rez areas and stock area's 5 tiles apart with donations is quiet absurd..

And not to mention if you retaliate (i.e fight them)... they can call their pets at will due to the donatation stable 10 tiles away.

In retrospect i should be able to gate to shame in a 2 tile spot behind a rock and just leave them in that location.

But this action is against the rules when the above action that i stated is well within the rules.

Code Blue

Knight
Yes, I am fully aware of the definition. Now, after you searched it online, you are as well. So, I think we can both agree that you were mistaken in believing you were playing the devil's advocate since you chose to pose an argument of something you believe in.

Ah, you own me in game and also on the forums. I'm afraid that I cannot believe such blasphemous claims from a man shrouded in anonymity. Those of the upper echelon are typically unafraid of exposing themselves. I would love to head back to the PvP section, but unfortunately that is a matter that you must take up with Tessa. Don't be so affected, nerd.

i didnt need to search it online fuckface

im well aware of my actions.

i didnt need to search it online fuckface

im well aware of my actions.

Your context and understanding were far off, so I'm unable to believe you understood what you were saying.

But by buying your rez areas and stock area's 5 tiles apart with donations is quiet absurd..

You don't understand how to play the devil's advocate, nor do you know what trolling is. This quote is all I need to point that out. Away with thee! You are polluting this forum with your foolish posts and villainous intents!

Code Blue

Knight
Your context and understanding were far off, so I'm unable to believe you understood what you were saying.

You don't understand how to play the devil's advocate, nor do you know what trolling is. This quote is all I need to point that out. Away with thee! You are polluting this forum with your foolish posts and villainous intents!

you are right sir!

All hail Sweetchad!

(he gave me a mil to say this!)

Code Blue

Knight
You need not praise me. I am just happy to have taught you a thing or two on this day. Soon, perhaps you will be able to contribute to society in a positive way.

i surely will! after i finish this quest of getting rid of this foul virus called syphillis that your mother gave me as she was sucking me off

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Hmm, I think there was a malfunction by adding the Ankh there to be honest, especially if it can be used like it is. Think I will donate a fair amount and ask for a bonded Stygian dragon or a Jet black llama..

Uninstall UO, Reinstall, don't patch, voila, jet black llama if you buy a Lucky Llama! (All for some pixelated gold)

Fides

Sorceror
You need not praise me. I am just happy to have taught you a thing or two on this day. Soon, perhaps you will be able to contribute to society in a positive way.

I love how in most of your posts.... Code Blue refutes in some way or form.....and your responses to those refutes....are simple deflections to something else or arguments against what's already been refuted...

I smell a man with empty credibility as far as posts :( please silence yourself as you are losing credibility with every post...

wait.......