UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I want to donate to grief in town too!

Darkarna

Sorceror
I am not acting spoiled I just refuse to let some low life try and put himself above me.

Considering you are supposedly educated, good job, golden glove winner blah blah blah, you really are fucking stupid, perhaps toooo many blows to your head in that winning fight. I am not trying to put myself above you, I am trying to make you see that you aint Gods gift and no better than anyone else on these forums. If you are unable to comprehend what I mean by that, then you need to pay a visit to your local shrink or get your own personalised dildo of yourself from out of your ass.

Man...

HAHAHAHAHA... Accomplish what? Posting a picture of yourself on a GAMING website and presumably self obsessed with your appearance? Man, I wouldn't post my picture on a gaming forum, not because I look like the back end of pork chop, because I have zero to prove to you or anyone else for that matter and I would hate to have stalkers following me around in the middle of the night.

Successful.. HAAAHH AHHA AHH AHHA

You wouldn't know success if it anally penetrated you sideways and sang the national anthem in Japanese..

Wow, I am getting hostile... DAMN YOU PVP Forum being all closed up and stuff.... This place is getting polluted...

And what do you call that? Remember you started this since that post I made prior was directed at Seven.

Darkarna

Sorceror
And what do you call that? Remember you started this since that post I made prior was directed at Seven.

Does that post point to any definition of me trying to be better than you? No, it was a little slanderous I suppose, but I was more leaning towards taking the piss out of you since you quite comfortably accept this type of text, usually. But there is something that catches my eye there, if you were so much of a success like you make yourself out to be, why do you get so offended when someone challenges that part of your life with just a few pieces of text which is simply there to troll?

I believe you ain't as happy with your life as you actually make out.. *Purposely touches a nerve for some form of defensive reaction*

Darkarna

Sorceror
Sure, whats a hot topic these days? Gun control? Same sex marriage? All I ask is we try to not make it into a pissing contest. ;)

Hmmm.... I suppose we could argue about, what to argue about? Not tonight though, I am already going cross-eyed from all the previous wrangling ;)