UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I remember when...

Whitemoon

Wanderer
Re: I remember when...

I remember I was afraid of harpies, I was scared each time I would hear their voices, and when I first saw a harpy (just the tail and the tips of her wings) I ran away with my tail between my legs lol xD

In renaissance, I dueled and beat the supposed best PvPer on Sonoma named KMSEMPERFI, it was on the roof of the tower right next to the vesper/bucs gate in Fel. There were like 20 people there on the roof and no one had ever even heard of me so everyone was joking about how fast he was gunna drop me. I beat him, he promptly requested a rematch in which I beat him again. There was another guy on the server that I can't remember his name because it was pretty weird, but I must have dueled him about 10,000 times and never once beat him, not even on a fluke, his play was flawless.

but hat was my shining moment in which I made my debut onto the PvP scene and I won't ever forget it.

This thread is awesome by the way.

Konoe

Page

This just came to me, i remember back in my first day ever of UO on Baja a guy decided to help me out and he gave me 10k and i ran to my brother and was like OMG!!! this guy gave me a mil!

Q u a n t u m - Catskills;1493331 said:
I remember when Reds were Dreads and Wind was the place to be.

Holy crap wind... I forgot all about that! I was so excited when I first got to go there haha... god man... those were some different times.

I remember when I opened a poison trapped box... you got hit with a poison that you couldnt cure.. but you COULD heal while poisoned. So I ran into my guild house, and proceeded to drink every single healing potion we had... and all my guild mates used up their regs trying to cast heal and cure on me... saying "The poison has to wear off some time!". It didnt. I died.

I remember when you loaded UO, you would see a treasure chest open and that was the log on screen

I also remember the first PK I befriended... he took me to his house, and he was the richest person I'd ever seen! Loot everywhere, to the ceilings, endless! That was the day I was like "man... forget this, I want to be a PK!"

I remember when I got a house on ice island, but decided I didnt like the location, so I re-deeded it and tried to find a new plot. Little did I know, on Atlantic at this time, housing spots were hard to find... so I was wandering around searching in vain, when a red ran up, PKed me, looted the deed, and then placed the house right back on my old spot. That was a shitty day haha.

I remember when traveling on roads was considered to be very dangerous, because of all the PKs... so we'd always try to run/sneak through the woods everywhere we went, running from any reds we saw.

I remember when killing PKs and turning in their heads for bounties was actually a big deal.

I guess thats why I really developed my hatred for trammies... old school players were hard core, we had to put up with so much shit... but thats what made the game *fun*! I never got PKed and was like "fuck this im quitting!" Hell no! I was like "Fucking PKs... you just wait, I'll get powerfull one day and get your head!".