UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I dunno but i saw this in a thread a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuccBob

Sorceror
Re: I dunno but i saw this in a thread a while back.

omg grap i hat eyou so much and i wish i wouldnt have voted for you on terrons stupid thread i hate you i hate you i hate you, im gonna get my pirate buddies to kick your ass 1v1 no pots ARRRRRRRRR

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

a gummy bear said:
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
George Ogilvie, George Miller
Warner Home Video 7/86 VHS
PG-13

The survivors in the wilderness of Australia's post-apocalyptic era turn to Barter-town for community. There Aunty Entity (Tina Turner) rules with an iron fist. The sole threat to her power is the two-headed Master Blaster — a dwarf (Angelo Rossitto) who sits atop a muscleman (Paul Larsson). They control the city's underground where methane gas is produced from the manure of a herd of pigs.

Searching for a warrior strong enough and clever enough to kill Master Blaster, the tyrant is happy to meet Mad Max (Mel Gibson), who in turn wants his stolen camels back. The deal: Max must face the Blaster in the Thunderdome where "two men enter but only one man leaves." The hand-to-hand combat is thrilling, but it is Max's brains rather than his brawn which carries the day.

This third installment of the Mad Max series has action galore, surreal survivors from all walks of life, and of course the magnetic heroism of Max himself. When he is exiled to the desert for having spared the Blaster, a band of children come to his rescue. They adopt him as their savior — complete with rituals of their own making. However, before they can refashion a new civilization out of the ashes of the old, they must help Max deal with Aunty Entity and her henchmen.

There's a method to the madness of Mad Max, and all his fans will enjoy this outing — especially its metaphysical touches.

Yeah I guess your the only person who's ever seen that right Nick? I had [email protected] before I even heard of you.

Ok, that's great. Now why don't you explain to me why you went around telling everyone you were me? Let me guess, you never went around telling everyone you were me, and the 6+ people who told me that are all bsing?

By the way I didn't get my name from that movie.

fucking a im trying to read about how much i own and the last two pages of this shit is this guy gummy bear gaying it away

Afro Man

Wanderer

Gummy you're like my hero... ur soooo guud at UOZ omgawsh have my kids pweese? i mean if we have kids and we teach them uo at a young age they can meybe be as good as u!! woooohoooo /sarcasm....

welp you're a UO "god" congrats buddy, now go ask someone to give you a curb smiley, faggot.

Trunks2k

Wanderer

a gummy bear said:
Lol i'm a fag, dude dizzi it doesn't even matter because you can't beat me. There isn't one person in ent right now that can beat me, krrios can't even beat me 5x.
Ironfist would own you easily.

Btw I'v beaten nox held..........not saying you suck but since the last time I came back Iv pretty much sucked at dueling. I either beat you on Tryin.to.PvP or Legendary Dueler(most likely this one) and I don't have the gimp 5x set up.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Wow gummy, shouldnt you be somewhere else obsessing about you're girlfriend that looks more like a fucking ant eater.

Earth_Crisis said:
Ironfist would own you easily.

Btw I'v beaten nox held..........not saying you suck but since the last time I came back Iv pretty much sucked at dueling. I either beat you on Tryin.to.PvP or Legendary Dueler(most likely this one) and I don't have the gimp 5x set up.

Ok first off, i've owned Ironfist to the point where he bitched about my nox holding and won't duel me. Second yes I do remember you beating me, but you did not beat me in a series, I beat you like 4 out of 5.

Ironfist Max said:
Ok, that's great. Now why don't you explain to me why you went around telling everyone you were me? Let me guess, you never went around telling everyone you were me, and the 6+ people who told me that are all bsing?

By the way I didn't get my name from that movie.

Alright uhm I probably started playing UOgamers maybe around 450 days ago, I made a char name Ironfist Max, when I found out that you actually played here I deleted that char. THAT is why people thought I was Ironfist Max. I had that hotmail account about 2 weeks after watching that movie, it was before I had ever even played UO.

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

a gummy bear said:
Ok first off, i've owned Ironfist to the point where he bitched about my nox holding and won't duel me. Second yes I do remember you beating me, but you did not beat me in a series, I beat you like 4 out of 5.

Most people won't believe your stories, but if you want to tell them to feel good about yourself, please continue.

Ironfist Max said:
Most people won't believe your stories, but if you want to tell them to feel good about yourself, please continue.

My stories lol? Nick how many times did I ask you for a duel honestly, you won't even duel me anymore. I will rape your shit all day long 5x.

Antarus

Wanderer

a gummy bear.

You are now know as.....

KEVIN FEDERLINE.

aka......

The largest faggot to have every graced humanity.

Have a nice day fuckbag.

Antarus said:
a gummy bear.

You are now know as.....

KEVIN FEDERLINE.

aka......

The largest faggot to have every graced humanity.

Have a nice day fuckbag.

Alright I will bang the richest most popular pop singer in the world and get her knocked up so she can't divorce me! Your an idiot, Kevin Federline is a smart guy rofl, I wish I was in that guys shoes who the fuck doesn't.

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

a gummy bear said:
My stories lol? Nick how many times did I ask you for a duel honestly, you won't even duel me anymore. I will rape your shit all day long 5x.

I remember beating you a lot and never losing, so do a lot of people. I won't even duel you anymore? You never ask me to duel.

Anyway if you want to duel, PM me, but please let's get the thread back on topic.

Ironfist Max said:
I remember beating you a lot and never losing, so do a lot of people. I won't even duel you anymore? You never ask me to duel.

Anyway if you want to duel, PM me, but please let's get the thread back on topic.

You beat me when I was a tank mage probably the first 2 weeks playing this server rofl. I had played UO 6 months then, and if you don't remember i'm
Nox Held-, get on aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.