UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I dunno but i saw this in a thread a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
Re: I dunno but i saw this in a thread a while back.

Ironfist Max said:
I have never posted in these threads because I honestly don't ever consider there to be "one best of anything." People come and go, but yes, there are always people who are near the top whether it is #1 of the month or #4 4 months down the line, they are consisently damn good.

Before I post who I think are the best, please realize these are who I think are good, and I don't give a shit if you owned them a week ago. The spell damage on this shard is way to fucking high IMO for dueling anymore, but that's just me. And no I will not put myself in any of these lists whether I think it or not.

Top 5 Duelers:
Valkyr
A Clone
Wu Gambino
Trunks (in his old days:) )
Folken (when he played, not sure if thats the real Folken or not with all the copycat names going around, like when Grape Soda made a [email protected] email account and went around telling everyone he was me.........*sigh*)

Top 2 Dexers:
Sifu Chang (Even though I thought the guy was an idiot, he played his dexxer well)
Mr Pookie (Only bc I have had some tough times beating him in 7x tournies, damn DP!!)

Top 4 2v2 Team's:
Any YES members, from what I can see
Krrios & Pojo
Tanis & Wu
El Oh Dee and & Urinal Cake

Top 7 Field Fighter's:
(I know there are other good field fighters, but since I have fought with these guys more, its the only judgement I can come up with)
Wade ( When he was in F-U <3 )
El Oh Dee
Krrios
Tanis
Wu Gambino
Arto Saari
Trunks

Top 2 Leader's:
Krrios
Jenova

Top 3 Guild's All TIME:
YES
F-U
Check6

5 Biggest Newbies:

I would have to change 5 to 80% of the shard:(

All-time I believe OiN is the best to ever exist. but that's me. ( unless you are talking about UOGamers only )

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

OH HERES ESKS LIST!!!1ONE

5x:::::

puppet
ejin
io/chamillion-qop
esk!!!1one/ Trunks{oldie!!!}
skyler/wrath(only knew one combo [e cry)

7x Mage:::::

IRON FIST YAY!11one
Wu Gambino mAYBE URS ONE GAMBINO!!1ONE
A LOT OF OTHERS BUT W/E

Dexxers:::::

Sifu Chang
Hyru
Sehkata cause he is gay :(
ChugoneVone lol

2v2s::::

Anarchiste/Anarchiste
Jenova/YES members
Chucky/Grey (fatties)
Urinal/LOD
Krrios/Pojo

Leaders::::

Jenova
Krrios
Urinal/LoD

Guilds::::

CK6
Yes
c2w
Orc
Ent/IC/etc.

woot

5 Biggest Newbies:

1.Teh >!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<s

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

a gummy bear said:
Top 5 Guilds.
[...]
4. 2D

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? I MEAN, REALLY.....I THOUGHT THEY WERE IN THE 5 TOP NEWBIES GUILDIES. ;\

BuccBob

Sorceror

dont care dont care. i will win any 2x duel... try me

CrazyJoey said:
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? I MEAN, REALLY.....I THOUGHT THEY WERE IN THE 5 TOP NEWBIES GUILDIES. ;\

Well considering we never died EVER in the dungeons, we freaking owned them. You might say we suck because "we had numbers". We rolled through VC daily, and pretty much every faction guild. Yeah we had alot of people, maybe they all aren't "LEET PVPERS" but we fought like we were the best and rarely lost.
Crazy Joey, please please don't get me started. I don't want to bring up all the times I fucked you up in the past. Yes I rapped your shit non stop.

Trunks2k

Wanderer

a gummy bear said:
Well considering we never died EVER in the dungeons, we freaking owned them. You might say we suck because "we had numbers". We rolled through VC daily, and pretty much every faction guild. Yeah we had alot of people, maybe they all aren't "LEET PVPERS" but we fought like we were the best and rarely lost.
Crazy Joey, please please don't get me started. I don't want to bring up all the times I fucked you up in the past. Yes I rapped your shit non stop.
What guild are you talking about and who is your characters? Sorry I don't know everyone by their forum name and I'm sure most people don't know me by mine either.

Earth_Crisis said:
What guild are you talking about and who is your characters? Sorry I don't know everyone by their forum name and I'm sure most people don't know me by mine either.

This name is actually somewhat incog, so I can't tell you my char names.

Retlif

Wanderer

I'm alot of people and been part of pvp for a while, just ask anybody on the forum.
Go back to killing miners.

Retlif said:
I'm alot of people and been part of pvp for a while, just ask anybody on the forum.
Go back to killing miners.

Go back to killing miners? LOL buddy you really don't know who your talking to. I would rape you in any duel or on the field.

Retlif

Wanderer

lel because Wan vee wan are teh gay.
I'll use one explo pot and ur prolly gunna offscreen and say OMG U USED POT $&@!%#$^#!^%#
Just quit now.
2D is trash.

Retlif said:
lel because Wan vee wan are teh gay.
I'll use one explo pot and ur prolly gunna offscreen and say OMG U USED POT $&@!%#$^#!^%#
Just quit now.
2D is trash.

No actually I don't run from pot chuckers, you can use whatever you want I will still put you down. Just tell me the name of some of your chars, because i'm sure I have done it plenty already.

Status
Not open for further replies.