UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I dunno but i saw this in a thread a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks2k

Wanderer
Re: I dunno but i saw this in a thread a while back.

a gummy bear said:
Ok first off, i've owned Ironfist to the point where he bitched about my nox holding and won't duel me. Second yes I do remember you beating me, but you did not beat me in a series, I beat you like 4 out of 5.
We didn't duel 4 or 5 times. We dueled once I beleive or maybe twice. I never lost. Second I won't be responding to the rest of your posts. I could care less to argue with you over it. It seems your having a hard enough time convincing people of your other lies.

Earth_Crisis said:
We didn't duel 4 or 5 times. We dueled once I beleive or maybe twice. I never lost. Second I won't be responding to the rest of your posts. I could care less to argue with you over it. It seems your having a hard enough time convincing people of your other lies.

Well considering I haven't played in 6 months I find it hard to belive you remember, I just know that I don't duel only one time and I remember when somebody is good enough to beat me in a series.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

a gummy bear said:
Hmm, let me rape your noob ass more? Yeah, you pretty much suck at pvp.
lol who are you? you've done nothing but shit talk but i dont even know u....

BuccBob

Sorceror

that is teh grape soda he is uber 1337 pvp god, he will r0xx0rz you anytime, kthxirl.

oh yeah, he's been banned from the forums twice....

oh oh yeah, everyone hates him and made fun of his girl so he feels the need to clog the forums up with his stupidity and cry baby tactics

Buccaneer Bob said:
that is teh grape soda he is uber 1337 pvp god, he will r0xx0rz you anytime, kthxirl.

oh yeah, he's been banned from the forums twice....

oh oh yeah, everyone hates him and made fun of his girl so he feels the need to clog the forums up with his stupidity and cry baby tactics

*sniffles* i fought u stiwll lubbed me *crys*

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

a gummy bear said:
*sniffles* i fought u stiwll lubbed me *crys*
no one ever loved you, lubbed you, or any word involving feelings of goodness toward you

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

a gummy bear said:
Pepsi i've seen you fight, you suck at pvp so stfu
arent u one of the shadow knights? you came on a com char and one of our com reds killed you :(

Pepsi_Rox said:
arent u one of the shadow knights? you came on a com char and one of our com reds killed you :(

No actually i'm not, i'm guessing the char your talking about is "a dueling monkey" yes that was my char untill I gave my accounts to vivi when I couldn't play anymore. But no that was not me, and I don't have a shadow knight.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

a gummy bear said:
No actually i'm not, i'm guessing the char your talking about is "a dueling monkey" yes that was my char untill I gave my accounts to vivi when I couldn't play anymore. But no that was not me, and I don't have a shadow knight.
why do you keep posting like you own so much? all i've seen out of you is forum talk ;[

Pepsi_Rox said:
why do you keep posting like you own so much? all i've seen out of you is forum talk ;[

I've probably posted about 10 times, that I am unable to log on due to my satalite connection that has slower upload then dial up. I'm moving this week and I will be on a faster connection, then I won't be just talkin shit.

BuccBob

Sorceror

im a forum troll, its what i do

Status
Not open for further replies.