UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I dunno but i saw this in a thread a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: I dunno but i saw this in a thread a while back.

a gummy bear said:
Mike you didn't name one person that can beat me 5x lol.

a gummy bear said:
Ok first off, i've owned Ironfist to the point where he bitched about my nox holding and won't duel me. Second yes I do remember you beating me, but you did not beat me in a series, I beat you like 4 out of 5.

Ok, so I didnt name anyone that can beat you 5x, but I just watched Ironfist Max beat you in the tournament a minute ago?

PS: You should stop talkin smack, it comes back to bite you. ODB always said he owned me, and here is what happened to that idiot:

Mike said:
Ok, so I didnt name anyone that can beat you 5x, but I just watched Ironfist Max beat you in the tournament a minute ago?

PS: You should stop talkin smack, it comes back to bite you. ODB always said he owned me, and here is what happened to that idiot:

Wtf? I haven't logged onto uogamers in 3 months. The person playing my accounts is VIVI!!!!!!!!!!! I fucking posted that a trillion times. And if you see anybody named Grape Soda it's not mine I no longer even have a char by that name.
And wtf what char of mine did vivi use?

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer

a gummy bear said:
Wtf? I haven't logged onto uogamers in 3 months jackass. The person playing my accounts is VIVI!!!!!!!!!!! I fucking posted that a trillion times. And if you see anybody named Grape Soda it's not mine I no longer even have a char by that name.
And wtf what char of mine did vivi use?

k jackass.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

a gummy bear said:
Wtf? I haven't logged onto uogamers in 3 months jackass.

Wait a minute so you don't even play UO anymore but you own everybody? Or is that just on the forums?

Who the hell stops playing a video game but comes back and trolls the forums indefinately thereafter just to try to convince all the people in a game he doesn't play that he owns?

Mia said:
Wait a minute so you don't even play UO anymore but you own everybody? Or is that just on the forums?

Who the hell stops playing a video game but comes back and trolls the forums indefinately thereafter just to try to convince all the people in a game he doesn't play that he owns?

No, I don't atm, I will be soon though. But I have direcway internet if you know what that is, i'm not able to play any online games. I will probably be playing this week though when the cable gets hooked up at the new house.

I just talked to Mike on yahoo, vivi is the person who played "nox held-" not me. You can ask him yourself i'm not even able to log in.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer

a gummy bear said:
I just talked to Mike on yahoo, vivi is the person who played "nox held-" not me. You can ask him yourself i'm not even able to log in.

To be honest, I never said I could confirm nor deny that. I just used my undeleted admin char, and it looks like your IP was on until 11:32pm last night (for the tourney obviously)....but eh, you say it wasnt you - fine. Just seems too convenient, but it doesnt matter to me, I just thought it was funny when someone told me that the Nox Held- char was you, and I giggled.

Mike said:
To be honest, I never said I could confirm nor deny that. I just used my undeleted admin char, and it looks like your IP was on until 11:32pm last night (for the tourney obviously)....but eh, you say it wasnt you - fine. Just seems too convenient, but it doesnt matter to me, I just thought it was funny when someone told me that the Nox Held- char was you, and I giggled.

I played his char, the only reason i was online at all was to watch Aleria's wedding then the tournament popped up conveniently after it, and i decided to join after being outta UO for a month. it was fun but tourneys rarely happen so i decided to participate. It sucks i beat ironfist almost every time and now i made Grape look bad after all his shit talk, now i must apologize to grape lol :(

a gummy bear said:
No actually i'm not, i'm guessing the char your talking about is "a dueling monkey" yes that was my char untill I gave my accounts to vivi when I couldn't play anymore. But no that was not me, and I don't have a shadow knight.

You see? I've posted a million times that vivi plays my chars now.

Status
Not open for further replies.