UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Winter Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkstrm

Lord
Re: Hybrid Winter Trade Fair

Great thank you Mika and Lynn, andTessa of course. :) I had fun when I was there but I lagged much. :/

Dexter420

Sorceror

Thanks to all the GMS involved in the event, i fell victim to one of the empty crate lotteries, but i knew what i was doing, i took the risk, 50k is only 50k :). Overall the fair is an awesome idea and a great part of Hybrid. Awesome job AGAIN. Made well over 500k!

Mika

Sorceror

I love you TESSA!! and LYNN! =P

I can't wait till the next Fair. That was fun!! I forgot to get on my player and buy things... sigh :<

sssuuu

Knight

Love the fair, Glad that it was done again so much stuff that was on vendors that I practically spent all my playing time looking at vendor's stock looking for good prices.

Would love to see this happen again sometime later :+) Thanks for this again tessa and everyone that help put this together!

Status
Not open for further replies.