UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Winter Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNNaN

Knight
Re: Hybrid Winter Trade Fair

Countessa;1797227 said:
Other details
You have access to your vendor(s) at the fair like any other player vendor. You can stock, restock, rearrange, customize, collect gold and dismiss the vendor.

^ here

wkstrm

Lord

I have some really nice items to sell at this fair so I hope you're hungry for some really good shopping! :D

Dexter420

Sorceror

These are probably the coolest things ive seen on Hybrid, i joined just in time for the last fair in Vesper, i hope this one is just as good!! Cant wait

Dexter420;1804552 said:
These are probably the coolest things ive seen on Hybrid, i joined just in time for the last fair in Vesper, i hope this one is just as good!! Cant wait

Yeah, vesper turned me a pretty good profit, everyone comes to them, even if they wont admit it.

Well I went and got my vendors started without thinking much about stocking them. So 3 empty vendors ha. I'll sort that out when the fair begins, so if the green cap n kilt wearing vendors are empty. Give me a few hours :p

Dexter420

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;1806069 said:
Yeah, vesper turned me a pretty good profit, everyone comes to them, even if they wont admit it.

Haha yea, ill admit it tho, the only reason i sold my cove plot and some of my rares was to get money for the fair, im looking for some new home deco and a few random things, wont know till i see them :)

Countessa

Knight

Setup for the fair continues in an hour or so. Do not page. Announcements will be made and green moongates will be up at East Britain Bank and west Trinsic bank.

Please keep in mind this is time consuming. Have your character ready when you come to set up. This includes:
-Have the items you want stocked on the vendor either on the vendor-placing character or in the bank. We wont travel you around for pickup.
- Have the gold on the character for vendor fees (20k). We will not pull another character to pay for your fees.

btw we will be going back to Delucia for the fair. :)

Dexter420

Sorceror

Quick and easy set up!! (both times :) ) Thanks for doing the fair!! I wont be able to get there till tomorrow night, its tax season, and my morning is full hehe

aradeus

Wanderer

Uh, so was the setup just for a few hours while I was asleep/at work? So I can't have a vendor now?

Sent

Sorceror

I'm pretty sure a GM said fair setup will begin again today when the fair starts... I don't know exactly when that'll be though.

wkstrm

Lord

Nice slip of tounge from Mika yesterday. :)

anyway, this will be so great and I think the fair will open more or less when I get's home from work. Rawks!

Status
Not open for further replies.