UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mara

Knight
Re: Hybrid Offline

vermillion2083;2063126 said:
I'll be damn, here is a link about it from Ryans mouth.

I'm suprized to hear this, but at the same time I always though outlawing insentives for voting was counter productive to the "game server" sites anyways.

Good to know non the less.

You don't have to vote for hybrid. If people think Hybrid sucks, they can take their money and run, but the voting stones get people to 'consider' voting for the shard they are playing. Way I see it anyway.

Altsardrius

Wanderer

C'est la que tu peu voires les accro ... a non je vais tout perdre a non non !!! quesque je vais devenire ... lol le stress habituel de l'accro bande de fou :p ca va revenir inquiété vous pas

JokaII

Wanderer

Mara;2063150 said:
You don't have to vote for hybrid. If people think Hybrid sucks, they can take their money and run, but the voting stones get people to 'consider' voting for the shard they are playing. Way I see it anyway.

Way i see it is that the higher up the list it is the more people will be attracted to playing it.... more people = more fun

Endity

Sorceror

He hears you loud and clear and says STFU. Have a great day :/

Reign Flame;2063194 said:
Hope things go well with this Ryan. We all want our Hybrid back asap :]

<3 Heartbreakers!

Keilani

Sorceror

Xx Felipe xX;2063083 said:
<&Mark> we're looking into maybe choosing washington dc over dallas, tx

If that works :b

Oh Go DAllas!! I will Have A GREAT PING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.