UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hybrid Offline

Zane Xander;2063090 said:
whats going to keepp it from happening again?

Clean pipes

Blackholing/Sinkholing

Prevention via proactive testing

IPS based prevention

Application front end hardware

Routers

Switches

Firewalls

Wiki ftw ;)

(In the Police and Justice Act 2006, the United Kingdom specifically outlawed denial-of-service attacks and set a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison) *I wounder wtf the states have to say about this...lets get the lil bastard who denies my UO time on my day off ! POST HIS ADDRESS ! rofl*

Simon Cowell;2063106 said:
You tell others to go outside and you spam this thread. Hypocrite much?

where i tell people to go outside? oh wait, i got one day off school, i am at home, and i cant sit on my computer? srs get off me bro. Anyways, im not gonna be spamming for too much longer, going to gym :D

newbieguy;2063094 said:
make it in new york nigga

and hurry the hell up

and what is up with hybrid getting pwned on the voting for shard sites

those other shards suck

Because UOG is honest about voting and allows players to do it under their own free will, while other servers (although illegal) offer insentives for voting, such as items/skills/money etc.

Those voting sites are a horrible representation of server quality and activity...

vermillion2083;2063111 said:
Because UOG is honest about voting and allows players to do it under their own free will, while other servers (although illegal) offer insentives for voting, such as items/skills/money etc.

Those voting sites are a horrible representation of server quality and activity...

dont get me wrong, hybrid does it too, with the voting stones, u may get blessed items/10k per day, but i agree that website voting doesnt count for shit.

Xx Felipe xX;2063112 said:
dont get me wrong, hybrid does it too, with the voting stones, u may get blessed items/10k per day, but i agree that website voting doesnt count for shit.

Is this true? Can someone provide proof of this? Almost all of the TOS of those sites strictly forbid giving people insentives for placing a vote, so I would be suprized if this was true.

I will locate this rule to make sure I am not misinformed.

RoRo

Wanderer

vermillion2083;2063115 said:
Is this true? Can someone provide proof of this? Almost all of the TOS of those sites strictly forbid giving people insentives for placing a vote, so I would be suprized if this was true.

I will locate this rule to make sure I am not misinformed.

yea you can get 10k every day. or some blessed voting clothes. i have like 20 10k checks just laying around.

issy

Wanderer

RoRo;2063116 said:
yea you can get 10k every day. or some blessed voting clothes. i have like 20 10k checks just laying around.

yay hybrid welfare ^_^

I'll be damn, here is a link about it from Ryans mouth.

I'm suprized to hear this, but at the same time I always though outlawing insentives for voting was counter productive to the "game server" sites anyways.

Good to know non the less.

JohnTagnor;2063123 said:
I tell yah what ill give you 100 gp in foodstamp and u give me 50gp deal ?

ok, soon as the server is lifted

meet at brit bank 2100 hours

F3rr37

Wanderer

Oh wow I was worried! I just started playing last week and thought the shard had disappeared for good this morning, luckily someone helped me find these forums.

MC BacK1989

Sorceror

i have soem pretty good mares out of stable when it crashed ... what happens to them if they go wild when teh server is backed up that would be not very nice... and i think i werentthe original owner for both of em so retame chance is quite low

Loreana64

Wanderer

Did you break the server again Ryan? Shame on you haha..But in all seriousness I hope all gets fixed and we get free stuff.

Lots of <3,

Noxy Roxy/Kaliani
GnG 4 Life

helraisr

Wanderer

I vote server wipe and start everyone with 50 mils :p

j/k lol hope all goes well so we can play soon!...

Status
Not open for further replies.