UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Hybrid Offline

Hybrid will be offline for a few hours for emergency maintenance. I apologize for the lack of notice but the outage is unavoidable. When Hybrid returns to operation (sometime today) it will be located in a different datacenter and have a different IP address.

We will post step-by-step information on how to get to it once it is back online.

Thanks,
Ryan

uonoobs

Knight
Re: Hybrid Offline

we all knew getting one of these was a bad idea

mark11259

Wanderer

Damn! so we will be runnin back to the previous world safe or will the idocs thats timed to fall fall anyways? Just corius

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Everything that happened since the last world save is always reverted when the shard goes down. As for idocs, I am not sure. I never really caught on to what time they run on. On my personal shard I made for funzies, I placed a house and shut down the shard. When I ran it a few weeks later the house fell instantly.

cumquat

Wanderer

wow, maybe it will cut out some of these hard lag spikes and slow spikes everyone is getting, if not the hell with it, we will play anyways. Greatest Shard Regardless.

Uomvp

Knight

Good luck Ryan. Did someone try to hack the server? Not sure why they needed to change Ip addresses? I

XizOrOFpac

Sorceror

Ryan just curious but when you say youll post step by step information how to get to it does that mean Just loading razor and clicking ok wont work anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.