UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

FacePump

Knight
Re: Hybrid Offline

XizOrOFpac;2063040 said:
Ryan just curious but when you say youll post step by step information how to get to it does that mean Just loading razor and clicking ok wont work anymore?

on the razor splash screen your going to have to enter a new ip and port number to log into.. i think that is what hes talkin about

XizOrOFpac

Sorceror

Jutt_69;2063048 said:
Anyone know what time the server went down?

server went down around 5 am PST

i really hope this resolves the problems we've been having with loseing connection.... for us poker players this really sucks cuz it seems like everytime Im able to win some of my money back the dang thing crashes again.... I really dont have much problems with lag on Hybrid unless im running programs like Skype or Torrent. I dont see alot of people having tomuch problems with lag either. Just the few Complainers. But the connection issue over the past few days have been really frustrating... Ive also seen the population basically drop to half what it normally is the past two days im guessing because people are tired of being in the middle of doing something and loseing connection for a hour or two coming back and finding they have nomore pets or maybe rare items they were about to lock down when the server crashed.

Anyways I appreciate everything your Doing to try and get the shard back up and running to its maximum potential i have faith in the Hybrid staff that we will be back online and rockin In no time.

Uomvp;2063035 said:
Good luck Ryan. Did someone try to hack the server? Not sure why they needed to change Ip addresses? I

No, nobody hacked the server.

noodles115;2063015 said:
curious as to what happened...?

<Mark> hm
<Mark> its not a very big attack
<Mark> 500mbit maybe

He is saying that the shard gotten dDos attacks, which is some lame scrub using another hacked servers (shells) to packet (attack) the shard. These packets make the server lags, and sometimes shut down (depending on which attack). But theres some good news, after he said that:

<Mark> its not a very strong attack
<Mark> once hybrid is moved
<Mark> problems will be solved

XizOrOFpac;2063040 said:
Ryan just curious but when you say youll post step by step information how to get to it does that mean Just loading razor and clicking ok wont work anymore?

It will work, but maybe not for some days, or some hours... since you gotta link the ip to the host n shit (if thats done by that). So, end of story, whenever he posts the new IP and port, you will open ur razor, and on the location of the server, you will throw in the IP he gives, and on the right side, is the port of the server, nothing really hard to do.

Zane Xander;2063072 said:
IS it ready Yet?

Stop beign a such nerd.

smooth85

Sorceror

Ryan (or admins):

Whenever we do get back online, could you please inform us as to which save it will revert to in terms of what time it was? That way those of us that do idoc's will have some sort of idea as to timing (among other reasons). Hopefully this is possible so I don't waste hours of my life at idoc's later :p

Thanks for the hard work, much appreciated!!

JohnTagnor;2063082 said:
I knew the server had been running a little unstable lately, I wounder what my new ping will be ! ;)

<&Mark> we're looking into maybe choosing washington dc over dallas, tx

If that works :b

Xx Felipe xX;2063083 said:
<&Mark> we're looking into maybe choosing washington dc over dallas, tx

If that works :b

noooooooooooooooo! *ok kids lets pack our things were moving*

Xx Felipe xX;2063086 said:
do you ever know where is the server placed right now?

I thought I read in the past that it was located in CA, but I could be mistaken.

It would be nice to see the server moved closer to the west coast for us cold weather people!

make it in new york nigga

and hurry the hell up

and what is up with hybrid getting pwned on the voting for shard sites

those other shards suck

newbieguy;2063094 said:
make it in new york nigga

and hurry the hell up

and what is up with hybrid getting pwned on the voting for shard sites

those other shards suck

so go vote for hybrid?