UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How many of you are religious!

Pick one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OffMyJohnson

Wanderer
Re: How many of you are religious!

JesseJane;1418457 said:
Im a christian :)
Why are you a christian? Is cause you where raised that way? Was it your free choice, or is it something that you researched and decided upon.

Sorry for all the question but I have a research paper on this subject. And I just want some info.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

i misread the poll and voted for the wrong option :lol:

i was raised presbyterian, but i've been agnostic since my mid-teens.

i'm noy denying the possibility of a higher-being -- hell, I welcome the idea. But I just don't have that much blind-faith.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Raised Catholic, but I don't believe in Christianity anymore. Switched to science and got hooked on physics, but I don't believe in that anymore. Currently, existence is a question mark that I accept and glide along with. We'll see what happens.

cloroxman

Wanderer

Raised Catholic also. I am not atheist even though I answered that way in the poll because that would be claiming I know 100 percent.

I would fall under the Agnostic Atheism area.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Suil Ban;1418534 said:
so you don't believe in gravity??

The theory of gravity? Nope. Nikola Tesla, argueably one of the most enlightened minds in human history, developed the Dynamic Theory of Gravity. His theories, which were never published but he spoke about at seminars, went against Einstein's theories of the universe and focused on what he called "The Ether" and that this ether was the catalyst for movement in the universe. He also concluded, though his works and notes are concealed in the government vaults for "national security", that matter does not have energy, but rather uses energy provided by the environment.

I don't want to derail this guy's thread though, so if you have more questions just ask them in the Newsweek Poll thread that Elton started, hehe.

cloroxman

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane;1418542 said:
The theory of gravity? Nope. Nikola Tesla, argueably one of the most enlightened minds in human history, developed the Dynamic Theory of Gravity. His theories, which were never published but he spoke about at seminars, went against Einstein's theories of the universe and focused on what he called "The Ether" and that this ether was the catalyst for movement in the universe. He also concluded, though his works and notes are concealed in the government vaults for "national security", that matter does not have energy, but rather uses energy provided by the environment.

I don't want to derail this guy's thread though, so if you have more questions just ask them in the Newsweek Poll thread that Elton started, hehe.
Hehe Yeah, don't get Ceb started. This man has a freakin' library of alternate knowledge for your consumption. :v Definitely good reads in my opinion though.

Moosebish

Wanderer

I am a Christian, I follow Christianity, not for a get out of hell free card but because I honestly think that living like Jesus is the best way to live your life.

i was raised a catholic but stopped believing in christianity at around 12 years old and i havent been a member of a religion in a long time (probably never will be again)

i consider myself a spiritual person on my own path and i will never stop trying to learn about the questions that i cannot currently answer

ceb said it best though... existence is a big question mark and im fine with that

its probably even better that way... it wouldnt be fun knowing all the answers

anyways i wasnt able to answer your poll because your choices are atheist or religion and i dont fit into either

Moosebish;1418565 said:
I am a Christian, I follow Christianity, not for a get out of hell free card but because I honestly think that living like Jesus is the best way to live your life.

i have yet to meet anyone who lived like jesus

u ever notice u can always find "non believers" praying or getting saved while on their death beds? or when in near death experiences?

Nicolai

Sorceror

Not following a religion doesnt make someone an atheist. You can still believe in god without following a set religion. Not that I do.

Fedorov

Knight

JesseJane;1418667 said:
u ever notice u can always find "non believers" praying or getting saved while on their death beds? or when in near death experiences?

fear of the unknown

people scared of death take drastic measures

Clover

Sorceror

I'm Catholic. Used to follow a lot, but not really by choice. I went to a Catholic grade school and high school, plus went to church on the weekends with the family. I still go when I stay at my parents house, otherwise I don't...

I don't really mind what other's believe though, as long as they don't tell me that I'm right or wrong in my beliefs and faith.

Nicolai

Sorceror

Clover;1418710 said:
I'm Catholic. Used to follow a lot, but not really by choice. I went to a Catholic grade school and high school, plus went to church on the weekends with the family. I still go when I stay at my parents house, otherwise I don't...

I don't really mind what other's believe though, as long as they don't tell me that I'm right or wrong in my beliefs and faith.

You are right or wrong in your beliefs and faith. So there! Take that!

OffMyJohnson

Wanderer

Rambone;1418505 said:
...But I just don't have that much blind-faith.
i'm the same way i need some hard evidence that "God" exists.

Cebrious Arcane;1418527 said:
...Currently, existence is a question mark that I accept and glide along with. We'll see what happens.

i think thats the cass for most people. just handling existence one day at a time, not really know what the point is. you know what i mean... all we do is shit, eat and fuck. and ofcourse totally fuck up the planet kill each other for land that we don't even own (middle east primaraly). Holy war my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.