UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hot chick alert

Siccx

Wanderer
Re: hot chick alert

just give her a dick in a box..

its the only way to show you care bout that special someone

Code Blue

Knight

Vertiglug;1166084 said:
Well I dunno abotu women but as it seems from all the shows, just hit her over the Head with a large item, Maybe a brick that should 1. Take her otu for a long enough time, 2. She won't remember, maybe she was drunk maybe she was riding a horse and thats why her head and inner thighs hurt, Who knows it just works....

Could thou I guess, buy her something, then your just like paying a hooker aren't you, Could just aks to pay her, it would be the same thing.

You are very creepy... Scary as a matter of fact.

ick

franklolol

Wanderer

ask her if she needs help moving anything in? (probabley too late now)
unless you cant lift anything and are skinny/unmuscular.
in that case, ask if she needs someone to watch over her house as you lead the double life as a ninja during the night. then laugh like its a joke and introduce yourself. but insist you are serious.

lol

maybe that would only work with my personality.

Jayooo

Wanderer

Flipper;1166030 said:
one just moved in across the hallway

help guys what does a man say to a female that means "blow me" yet doesnt make her slap you

lol
based on what u say im hoping your making this thread asking what to say sarcastically haha

Flipper

Knight

Suil Ban;1313882 said:
haven't you already made clear that the thread is a joke like eighty times? v___v

yes but you see the average UOG forum reader sees a thread, reads the first post, and then hits the "last page" button thingy so he can put his word in about the topic without giving a flying fuck about what happened in the last 119 posts.

Flipper

Knight

whats with the "epic failure" remarks?

just curious, i've been using the word epic for a good few months now and i think i'm at a moderate usage level. be careful, it's an addictive phrase

Flipper

Knight

That's how it started for me.

It's an epic phrase, but you really have to learn to moderate your usage of it or it will take over your life. Everything becomes "epic" even when it truly isn't.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Flipper;1313992 said:
yes but you see the average UOG forum reader sees a thread, reads the first post, and then hits the "last page" button thingy so he can put his word in about the topic without giving a flying fuck about what happened in the last 119 posts.

no shit man... thats what i just did haha

Flipper

Knight

Sam-hybrid;1314167 said:
no shit man... thats what i just did haha

i do it all the time, it kinda goes like this:

*reads original post*

huh this is an interesting thread about the effect of religion upon world politics. great starting post, i think i'll throw in my opinion.

hmm... looks like there's 40 pages worth of stuff in between. i'm sure it's just politically charged debate.

*writes out two pages worth of commentary*

...ok, excellent, i think my response really hit the mark. let me see what the last few posters hav... WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS A PIGCAT AND WHY ARE THESE FAGGOTS TALKING ABOUT IT? and who photoshopped irina's face on that... wait, what the FUCK is that?!

...god dammit...