UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hot chick alert

Phyrex

Page
Re: hot chick alert

Slifer Da Sky D;1171967 said:
What you do in the privacy of your own home is nobody elses business. PM him about pics, and spare the rest of us.

Oh how silly of me, I should have known Girls scare you off.
gg retard.

Arend

Wanderer

Sam-hybrid;1166692 said:
next time u see her say your just about to head out for somethin to eat and if she wants to join you, and slyly drop in "so do u like meat.." if she does ur on to a winner... plus takeing her out for something to eat "as freinds" is BIG points.

No that's the first step to "friends status."

Arend

Wanderer

Gangsta-hybrid;1168678 said:
What if she has a huge black bf?

Then you move away because I've never seen one attractive girl with a Black man, sans celebrities. The majority are almost always grossly overweight and have some sort of mental illness. I think it's a confidence issue.

Flipper

Knight

yeah dude try reading the thread, it has been explained that i was kidding an don't seriously need relationship advice from the internet

Flipper;1173948 said:
yeah dude try reading the thread, it has been explained that i was kidding an don't seriously need relationship advice from the internet

And he doesnt need look help either :gay:

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

euphorbia;1167154 said:
well, get a jar, make some macaronies, let them chill for a while, pour some sause over them and put your dick in it. it's supposed to feel real.
and noone on the boards will know if you put your dick in the jar or on her.
h
a
h
a
h
a

qft

Though, the "chill" part had me confused. I'll blame it on translation.

I'm in your jar stealing your macaronis.

Cebrious Arcane;1173993 said:
h
a
h
a
h
a

qft

Flipper

Knight

h
a
h
a
h
a

qft

I think he means chill because when you first make macaroni it's pretty hot, and if you put your wee wee in it, it would probably hurt more than it would help. Just a guess, I wouldn't know from personal experience or anything of course.

By the way, how do you know about this trick euphorbia?

h
a
h
a
h
a

qft

hes saying let it cool down unless you want to stick your dick in something that was just in boiling water, nobody likes a scolded dick

Caz

Knight

Samara;1166386 said:
I'd sit back and watch her for a while. Not like stalkerish but kinda get her routine. Wait tell she comes home from a club really drunk and then ask her how she feels about oral sex. If she thinks your gross you can always deny even having talked to her the next day and tell her she must be mistaken cause you'd never ask such a thing.

Wtf Samara you got fired?