UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hot chick alert

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: hot chick alert

Llamaboy;1167226 said:
Watch her from a distance and make sure she doesn't see you. Follow her everywhere and leave little notes where she goes. Then after she must have noticed you pounce on her and demand it like a man!!!....

IT CANNOT FAIL!!!

Gunslinger?

Wolfsbaine

Sorceror

Flipper;1166030 said:
one just moved in across the hallway

help guys what does a man say to a female that means "blow me" yet doesnt make her slap you

its only rape if they say no.

Cyan-Hybrid

Wanderer

Flipper;1166030 said:
one just moved in across the hallway

help guys what does a man say to a female that means "blow me" yet doesnt make her slap you

I have the best idea Flipper.. don't ask the forum geeks questions about "hot chicks"
as you see from all the responses, all of them will put you in jail, or leave you with a bad case of the blue berries..

Flipper

Knight

Cyan-Hybrid;1169748 said:
I have the best idea Flipper.. don't ask the forum geeks questions about "hot chicks"
as you see from all the responses, all of them will put you in jail, or leave you with a bad case of the blue berries..

i dont SERIOUSLY need advice, i just felt like posting a thread about this

most of the replies have been funny too