UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hot chick alert

Flipper

Knight
hot chick alert

one just moved in across the hallway

help guys what does a man say to a female that means "blow me" yet doesnt make her slap you

Addicted

Disciple
Re: hot chick alert

Just sing her a song...

I don't wanna' meet your mom and dad,
Unless you'll let me fuck your mom and dress your dad in drag.
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
Let's Fuck!
Bitchslap you slut and I don't care
And when I' m done I'll kick your fucking ass down the stairs.
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
And I don't need a warm and cozy place,
And when I'm done I'll break a fucking bottle on your face!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck! (Oh, he's bad).
Let's fuck! (Oh, yes I want it).
Let's fuck! (Oh, yeah).
Let's fuck! (Ohhhhh)
Let's fuck you fucking whore.
Let's fuck you fucking whore.
Let's fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck some more!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck!
Let's fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,
fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
I wanna' fuck!

Vertiglug

Knight

Well I dunno abotu women but as it seems from all the shows, just hit her over the Head with a large item, Maybe a brick that should 1. Take her otu for a long enough time, 2. She won't remember, maybe she was drunk maybe she was riding a horse and thats why her head and inner thighs hurt, Who knows it just works....

Could thou I guess, buy her something, then your just like paying a hooker aren't you, Could just aks to pay her, it would be the same thing.

Atalanta

Wanderer

Well, for starters you have to scope her out a bit see what she likes
If she always comes home around 4, 5, 6 am she's definitely one you'll easily land
unless she works the graveyard shift @ the childrens hospital then you might have to pretend like you're sick and or dying and you have wild fantasies and shes the most beautiful woman in the world etc but then you have to move out or kill her afterwards
you could also just give her drugs and alcohol

go with the roofies- you'll get an awesome beej and she won't even remember so every time will be like the first time

welkopole

Sorceror

Let her know that you like to work on pc's and offer to put your hard drive in her main frame anytime.

joeycod

Wanderer

Dont. Seriously.

Hot girls have hot friends, if you fuck up your realatioship wiht her now, you will exhaust your supply of hot friends. However if your generally a nice guy you might get in her friends pants. (or she might make you dinner, get drunk w/ you etc)

Samara

Wanderer

I'd sit back and watch her for a while. Not like stalkerish but kinda get her routine. Wait tell she comes home from a club really drunk and then ask her how she feels about oral sex. If she thinks your gross you can always deny even having talked to her the next day and tell her she must be mistaken cause you'd never ask such a thing.

Atalanta;1166241 said:
Well, for starters you have to scope her out a bit see what she likes
If she always comes home around 4, 5, 6 am she's definitely one you'll easily land
unless she works the graveyard shift @ the childrens hospital then you might have to pretend like you're sick and or dying and you have wild fantasies and shes the most beautiful woman in the world etc but then you have to move out or kill her afterwards
you could also just give her drugs and alcohol

go with the roofies- you'll get an awesome beej and she won't even remember so every time will be like the first time

best advise right here

ToRnhatesyou

Wanderer

flipper dont be a pussy becuase all the other niggas seen her and want her

shes new to the area (hopefully) just ask tell her that you will show her around

then pull down your pants and ask her what does she think

:)

Pax Romain

Sorceror

Let her know you're Flipper, a legendary wizard from an online fantasy world.

This is how I got my gf. She'll be impressed, trust me.