UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Horrower in deciet

EvilChild

Knight
Re: Horrower in deciet

Hyphy Train;589737 said:
Or what about DOPE EUO? :D

Keep crying bitches. Keep crying.

FYI I use Krrios, so cry about that too.

Dude that's nothing.

I shoot up roids before playing.

Anyway. The thing that is irritating is that D.C. thinks theyre the shit for some reason when they do a harry and the only raid is 4 people that still manage to break through their front line of defense. Tbh, if USA or Zen. was online with even half of their pvpers it wouldn't matter how many zerglings you can piece together... you still would have lost the harry.

Tempest

Knight

Conan22;589743 said:
hahahaha.

You can't accept a Balin's joke?

Lol, man. Forget it.

Course I know it`s a joke. That`s why I`m telling you guys I use Krrios client. Sometimes if I feel like it, I use Proxies to lower my ping, and use Razor1.0 with mad loops, and EUO for pots. Not to mention WinUO to see peoples` jewelry, stump hack, field hack, and wall hack. But that`s just for fun. I normally use Krrios. :D

Conan22

Page

EvilChild;589745 said:
Dude that's nothing.

I shoot up roids before playing.

Anyway. The thing that is irritating is that D.C. thinks theyre the shit for some reason when they do a harry and the only raid is 4 people that still manage to break through their front line of defense. Tbh, if USA or Zen. was online with even half of their pvpers it wouldn't matter how many zerglings you can piece together... you still would have lost the harry.

No evil, really man.

We are all joking, cuz we know that you guys was going talk shit like: "you brazilian dexxers, you are a joke an blablabla".

But we like it, we don't play so serious, and we give a shit for forum fight.

Someone have created this thread and we came here, Sazon and me, defend our opinions.

That's all.

Quoth

Wanderer

All you guys should just hug, make out, and get a hotelroom.
You're wasting my pixels with this drivel.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Sometimes I wish we didn't work, have school, relationships and could be up at 3 am on a monday to raid.
This thread should of ended at the time it was posted.

Conan22

Page

Steven_Greer;589753 said:
Sometimes I wish we didn't work, have school, relationships and could be up at 3 am on a monday to raid.
This thread should of ended at the time it was posted.

This thread is a joke.

I don't see another threads about another ppl poping harry. But, it was D.C., so...

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Conan22;589755 said:
This thread is a joke.

I don't see another threads about another ppl poping harry. But, it was D.C., so...

Oh dear god, you should of seen all the chi harrower threads back when we did them more often.
Almost all harrowers that had a fight have a thread. No one is discriminating against your guild. Deal with it.
I'm just wondering what time it was in Brasil when you guys did this? i'd imagine it be pretty early/late...

Conan22

Page

Steven_Greer;589757 said:
Oh dear god, you should of seen all the chi harrower threads back when we did them more often.
Almost all harrowers that had a fight have a thread. No one is discriminating against your guild. Deal with it.
I'm just wondering what time it was in Brasil when you guys did this? i'd imagine it be pretty early/late...

Oh yes, sorry then. I don't knew about it.

And yes, it was late here in Brazil, but is vacations time here, so we play until this time.

SirSotam;589734 said:
Were being forum ganked by zennies Rofl!

we were raided again conan(RONAN)

Actually, it's mainly a 2 vs 2. Since Tempest and rich are the primary players of Zen. in this thread making the majority of the comments. With a few others from both D.C. & Zen. making a few comments here and there.

Tempest & Rich

vs

Conan and SirSotam

I see you have created some new mathematical theory that relates even numbers to the possibility they might not really be even at all.

I think I just went cross-eyed. Forgive me, I was partying all night, went to bed at 8:30am and just woke up. My mind feels a little like Mitch Hedbergs (God rest his soul) right about now.

Tempest

Knight

ParagonDancer;589762 said:
I see you have created some new mathematical theory that relates even numbers to the possibility they might not really be even at all.

He`s still got nothin` on Duck. ;)

Ninjia

Knight

lol
still fighting in forum.
for conan22,I think maybe dc member posted this thread.
I called gm clear bagball when our ghosts block by you guys bagball and energy wall.You guys said:this guy called all the sever raid us,so we block him.It made me laugh.We only have 3 ppls,and I didnot find any other pvper. I saw this thread after you guys finished the harr.

gans

Wanderer

why zen make harry nobody do no shit ?
because they have fear of zen , suck balls of zen
we dont do that
we dont have friends in fell , we dont have hey you are my little toy i dont kill you but you need heal me or field then
ok ?
we have a deal ?
fuck zen , fuck this suckers

Hyphy Train;589763 said:
He`s still got nothin` on Duck. ;)

Oh goodness, no.

The Greer Theory & Formula of Voluminous Number Systems will eventually have it's own textbook, and class in Universities and Colleges worldwide. I think it goes something like this.

(x) - Represents possible numbers
(y) - Represents true numbers
(d) - Represents Motherduck numbers

If:

d > y > x

Then

(x * 15) / square root (y) - ([d] to the power of 2) = x*y*d

However, if:

y > x > d

Formula = Inconclusive.

No number can be > (d)

gans;589769 said:
why zen make harry nobody do no shit ?
because they have fear of zen , suck balls of zen
we dont do that
we dont have friends in fell , we dont have hey you are my little toy i dont kill you but you need heal me or field then
ok ?
we have a deal ?
fuck zen , fuck this suckers

What?