UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Horrower in deciet

EvilChild

Knight
Re: Horrower in deciet

Steven_Greer;589551 said:
Challenge the shard at 3am server time...
Whatever happened to primetime harrowers and testicular fortitude?:rolleyes:

QFT

china does harrys at like 6am sometimes too. congratz on your abilities to find times when no one is online to raid.

Ninjia

Knight

lol?
china does?you means FM DC and bra. allies, 3 full paries all are china ?BTW,they have a few china ppl indeed.

Howl

Sorceror

Ignore Sey, all you have to do is be on the same screen for him to throw a hissy fit at you.

Gratz on finishing a Harrower, it's an accomplishment no matter what time of day on Demise, people are active on this shard 24/7.

EvilChild

Knight

Ninjia;589594 said:
lol?
china does?you means FM DC and bra. allies, 3 full paries all are china ?BTW,they have a few china ppl indeed.

oh sorry

china is just the name we give a group of players that work together but don't share guild tags.

I think FM., some none guilded players, and a bunch of other random guild tags that they switch up. They usually use the house just north of instigators at brit fel. Don't know if they are actually chinese or not... just the name we give them (and they usually play at late nights/early AMs so it fits)

DC and BRA are primarily brazilians.

anyway. its one thing to do a harrower. But don't brag about it unless you actually do it during a prime time where people can actually put together a raid.

Hell I remember doing a harrower with like 2 defenders. We didn't get raided and no one was on so we chained 3 harrys. Then we did a harrower prime time before with a lot more people. Got raided by 2x numbers and won the harry. The later was something to brag about. The former much less.

Ninjia

Knight

EvilChild;589605 said:
oh sorry

china is just the name we give a group of players that work together but don't share guild tags.

I think FM., some none guilded players, and a bunch of other random guild tags that they switch up. They usually use the house just north of instigators at brit fel. Don't know if they are actually chinese or not... just the name we give them (and they usually play at late nights/early AMs so it fits)

DC and BRA are primarily brazilians.

anyway. its one thing to do a harrower. But don't brag about it unless you actually do it during a prime time where people can actually put together a raid.

Hell I remember doing a harrower with like 2 defenders. We didn't get raided and no one was on so we chained 3 harrys. Then we did a harrower prime time before with a lot more people. Got raided by 2x numbers and won the harry. The later was something to brag about. The former much less.

np,but we donot think they are china.They all use other char name hiding in DC,TTB guild.We know we cannot raid them,but we can try it.We donot get any ss,but we got a happy time.;)I catch them in star room before them are going to summer harr.But I cannot get any helpness .Have no any good pvp guild online.Maybe we can raid them if give me more good pvpers.

Howl

Sorceror

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I was there. Think it was morning for me.

Ninjia

Knight

yuh,its only look fun.But we have to 3-4ppl vs 30 ppls.Hiryu,mage,archer,nox fenc g-dragon and auto-loop healer..Dead is not a good feeling.

EvilChild

Knight

oh wait. So D.C. and BRA. did the harry and you guys tried to raid it?

For some reason I thought you all did the harry and no one really raided it haha.

Makes it alittle different. Looked like a lot of fun. Guess I'm just disappointed that it was 3am. =P

Howl

Sorceror

Oh Fandul, that's SO early, I could NEVER IMAGINE waking up for 9 am =O

I guess Harrower is out of the question for us ATM, we just can't fit it in at a time when we won't get raided by the big guilds and when we have enough members online to do it. And I am NOT getting up at like 5 am to do it.

gans

Wanderer

well , i think ninjia have some mental problems , he make another forum acc for say shit , well howl it is a biggest guild in game trsut in me your guys can do harry easy :)

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Makes me laugh on how proud DC is of completing there FRIST HARRY.
#1 congrats
#2 Dont let it go over your head, Until you can do a harry in regular day time and with less then 10 people like most Zen and Usa can you will remain just another trammie ass guild.
#3 When DC will be a decent guild is only when they will stop recruiting cheaters and BAN evaders.
#4 the Day that you can actully protect a simple coon then you can brag.
#5 You did nothing special CN does this thing regulary since they are alone on the shard at that time.

Now go back to your GH and hide or train your char since you actully have the scrolls to do it now. maybe next time you can do it like most other guild in FEL can.

SirSotam

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;589652 said:
Makes me laugh on how proud DC is of completing there FRIST HARRY.
#1 congrats
#2 Dont let it go over your head, Until you can do a harry in regular day time and with less then 10 people like most Zen and Usa can you will remain just another trammie ass guild.
#3 When DC will be a decent guild is only when they will stop recruiting cheaters and BAN evaders.
#4 the Day that you can actully protect a simple coon then you can brag.
#5 You did nothing special CN does this thing regulary since they are alone on the shard at that time.

Now go back to your GH and hide or train your char since you actully have the scrolls to do it now. maybe next time you can do it like most other guild in FEL can.

what makes me laught is how much your agealous of..
damn why have you even bored posted here? are by somehow afirming yourself?
Woa i know you' r a man, just stop trying to throw your e-penis(digitals joke) into our fucking face man...i dont play on that field......

Steven_Greer;589551 said:
Challenge the shard at 3am server time...
Whatever happened to primetime harrowers and testicular fortitude?:rolleyes:

We did our public harrowers at 7-9 pm est.

not 3 am...3 am harry is an attempt to get the scrolls with minimal raid force to deal with....spawn it at 9 pm est and finish it, then you can have bragging rights....