UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Horrower in deciet

EvilChild

Knight
Re: Horrower in deciet

Conan22;589706 said:
Funny is see you guys fail everytime now. =/

The only raid I remember failing in recent memory was against ITP and that was because I decided to one man raid them at 9am against about 10-12 of them. I killed 6-7 of them in the caves before I died to wither spam on the altar.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

EvilChild;589717 said:
The only raid I remember failing in recent memory was against ITP and that was because I decided to one man raid them at 9am against about 10-12 of them. I killed 6-7 of them in the caves before I died to wither spam on the altar.
Evil wtf were you thinking raiding itp alone lol they have less members then DC at a coon ,

Conan22

Page

Hyphy Train;589709 said:
We fail to raid a 15 man zerg guild with 4 people? The funny part is we`ve only failed ONCE and that was the Coon that you guys managed to do with 20 people against 4-5 of us.

Haha, tempest, really man, we don't came to the foruns talk about Zen. horde long time ago when you guys killed our 4-5 spawnners with 8-9 pvp chars.

So, plz, don't came here do it now.

Tempest

Knight

Conan22;589713 said:
Or would I think convenient Zen. rarely shows your face when USA have too many ppl online waiting in Brit Fell?

Or maybe you`re just too stupid to realize that the majority of Zen doesn`t bother to fight at brit gate regardless of who is there? We aren`t aware of who is at Brit.

But wait, just to make you happy I`ll make a Brit gate cam.

Fucking moron.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Conan seriosuly tell me and be honest.

When is the last time have you seen DC raid a spawn without callling every other guild to help you guys

Tempest

Knight

Conan22;589720 said:
Haha, tempest, really man, we don't came to the foruns talk about Zen. horde long time ago when you guys killed our 4-5 spawnners with 8-9 pvp chars.

So, plz, don't came here do it now.

The difference is that you guys are nothing but a zerg. RW, Brazil style.

Conan22

Page

EvilChild;589717 said:

Well, how I don't have ways to prove anything, not you, I will not discuss it anymore.

Specially cuz my guild have no habits to post their "champ adventures" in foruns like Zen., USA and another guilds. We don't need it.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Originally Posted by Conan22
Or would I think convenient Zen. rarely shows your face when USA have too many ppl online waiting in Brit Fell?

errr last time i checked there is bout 4 players left in USA curently playing I still have my char in it but cant play since like i said my conection is bad and a few others that had to take a vacation for abit

Conan22

Page

Hyphy Train;589721 said:
Or maybe you`re just too stupid to realize that the majority of Zen doesn`t bother to fight at brit gate regardless of who is there? We aren`t aware of who is at Brit.

But wait, just to make you happy I`ll make a Brit gate cam.

Fucking moron.

Oh yes? It seems so... convenient, like you say... :rolleyes:

Conan22

Page

Dexter-LoM;589722 said:
Conan seriosuly tell me and be honest.

When is the last time have you seen DC raid a spawn without callling every other guild to help you guys

lol

I think you not log in there's a long time.

SirSotam

Sorceror

All this is funny cause i didnt really seen you guys yesterday there...
so what are you guys complaining about?

Tempest

Knight

Conan22;589728 said:
Oh yes? It seems so... convenient, like you say... :rolleyes:

I don`t know if you noticed, although I`m sure you have since Brit Gate is your guys` home, but you don`t see me or many others at Brit.

And for your information, Zen isn`t afraid of USA. I fight them outnumbered all the time. We`d rather not fight them outnumbered with the Brazilian ganksquad creeping behind like buttpirates.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Conan why would it matter if Zen and USA fight each other its been done numerous times.

What you need us to fight each other so you guys can jump in and kill the 2 guilds with talent? if either one of us would like to side with you guy we would ask. instead we fight each other then you have you guys fallowing the ghost to res kill us lol TALENT

Conan22

Page

Hyphy Train;589723 said:
The difference is that you guys are nothing but a zerg. RW, Brazil style.

How I said. Just me, Sazon and Seer post in foruns, it prove how much we care about your opionion dude. ^^

Tempest

Knight

Conan22;589736 said:
How I said. Just me, Sazon and Seer post in foruns, it prove how much we care about your opionion dude. ^^

Or what about DOPE EUO? :D

Keep crying bitches. Keep crying.

FYI I use Krrios, so cry about that too.

Conan22

Page

Hyphy Train;589733 said:
I don`t know if you noticed, although I`m sure you have since Brit Gate is your guys` home, but you don`t see me or many others at Brit.

And for your information, Zen isn`t afraid of USA. I fight them outnumbered all the time. We`d rather not fight them outnumbered with the Brazilian ganksquad creeping behind like buttpirates.

Lol, calm down.

Just showing to you why you have to stop calling us "convenient ones". ¬¬

Tempest

Knight

Conan22;589740 said:
Lol, calm down.

Just showing to you why you have to stop calling us "convenient ones". ¬¬

I am calm. Now get all of Brazil to create characters named DOPE KRRIOS now. Thanks.

Conan22

Page

Dexter-LoM;589735 said:
Conan why would it matter if Zen and USA fight each other its been done numerous times.

What you need us to fight each other so you guys can jump in and kill the 2 guilds with talent? if either one of us would like to side with you guy we would ask. instead we fight each other then you have you guys fallowing the ghost to res kill us lol TALENT

Like I said, you don't log in there's some time, no?

And res kill? Well, just some of us do it, I have witness in Zen. and USA ^^

Conan22

Page

Hyphy Train;589737 said:
Or what about DOPE EUO? :D

Keep crying bitches. Keep crying.

FYI I use Krrios, so cry about that too.

hahahaha.

You can't accept a Balin's joke?

Lol, man. Forget it.