UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Horrower in deciet

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Re: Horrower in deciet

SirSotam;589657 said:
what makes me laught is how much your agealous of..
damn why have you even bored posted here? are by somehow afirming yourself?
Woa i know you' r a man, just stop trying to throw your e-penis(digitals joke) into our fucking face man...i dont play on that field......
agealous i take it you mean am jealous but why would I when I did do harry's multiple times and it was not at some crazy hours to hide.

Yes am afirming that you guys aint much better then a trammy ass guild that does the same kind of shit that you do. apple with apple CN does multiple harry's during such time and now DC sarted so CN is a trammy guild and now you guys just joined them was just a matter of time until your ass's showed your true colours BLUE.

and on a final note
Woa i know you' r a man, just stop trying to throw your e-penis(digitals joke) into our fucking face man...i dont play on that field }}}} I dont have to show my e-penis and you are the one talking bout meeting some random guy to spank him so shut the fuck up

SirSotam

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;589665 said:
agealous i take it you mean am jealous but why would I when I did do harry's multiple times and it was not at some crazy hours to hide.

Yes am afirming that you guys aint much better then a trammy ass guild that does the same kind of shit that you do. apple with apple CN does multiple harry's during such time and now DC sarted so CN is a trammy guild and now you guys just joined them was just a matter of time until your ass's showed your true colours BLUE.

and on a final note
Woa i know you' r a man, just stop trying to throw your e-penis(digitals joke) into our fucking face man...i dont play on that field }}}} I dont have to show my e-penis and you are the one talking bout meeting some random guy to spank him so shut the fuck up

ill go back to my first tought: " who the hell are you anyway lol"...

Oh mate stop living in uo and maybe if you want to drink a beer irl ill be pleased to put your virgin corpse drunked when you come to portugal.
Serious Dont post on a threat that isnt about you ....

Narcise

Conan22

Page

EvilChild;589572 said:
QFT

china does harrys at like 6am sometimes too. congratz on your abilities to find times when no one is online to raid.

Sorry but it was not planned, we had a good number of ppl online and we did it.

We let ppl say we was going there in StarRoom and we don't give a shit for it. We don't really care about Zen., USA, ITP, Satan or God online... really.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

SirSotam;589667 said:
ill go back to my first tought: " who the hell are you anyway lol"...

Oh mate stop living in uo and maybe if you want to drink a beer irl ill be pleased to put your virgin corpse drunked when you come to portugal.
Serious Dont post on a threat that isnt about you ....

Narcise
LOL I ll just say right now I am retired of PVP since I am having bad internet issues, but hopefully planning a return shortly.
oh and yes I did raid DC alone in coon not to long ago.
and yes I have duelled ALL your mages but TONY and won every single one. AND THE WORST PART I AINT ALL THAT GOOD AS A MAGE ROFL

Tempest

Knight

Did all of you guys shoot the Harrower down? I wonder how many arrows you guys went through.

Conan22

Page

Dexter-LoM;589652 said:
Makes me laugh on how proud DC is of completing there FRIST HARRY.

Well, it was not a D.C. member that posted this thread. We was not going talk about it for shard. ;)

#1 congrats
Thx.

#2 Dont let it go over your head, Until you can do a harry in regular day time and with less then 10 people like most Zen and Usa can you will remain just another trammie ass guild.

It's not our problem when you, USA, Zen or Bin Laden are online dude. You have to check it, and we don't need talk about it, ok?

#3 When DC will be a decent guild is only when they will stop recruiting cheaters and BAN evaders.

Funny, I think USA and Zen. decent guilds, and I think they are cheaters and Ban evaders too. :)

#4 the Day that you can actully protect a simple coon then you can brag.

Fail.

#5 You did nothing special CN does this thing regulary since they are alone on the shard at that time.

Repeating. It was not a D.C. member that posted this thread. Anyway, we don't care about CN or anyone. CN pop it when they want, we too.

Now go back to your GH and hide or train your char since you actully have the scrolls to do it now. maybe next time you can do it like most other guild in FEL can.

Most other guild in Fel can? Which? USA and Zen.? 2? lol, tell me something new dude.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Hyphy Train;589684 said:
Did all of you guys shoot the Harrower down? I wonder how many arrows you guys went through.
ROFL thats why they bought so many arrows on forum the other day
they bought a stack of 50k must of lost all of them

SirSotam

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;589684 said:

arrows enought to stay with all the ps's

SirSotam

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;589693 said:
ROFL thats why they bought so many arrows on forum the other day
they bought a stack of 50k must of lost all of them

So your retired of pvp? Lol then why the hell are you here anyway.. LOL oh man pathetic

Tempest

Knight

SirSotam;589695 said:
arrows enought to stay with all the ps's

From what raid?

I bet at that time you guys did it I coulda punched it to death with defensive wrestling.

Come on now.

Conan22

Page

Dexter-LoM;589682 said:
LOL I ll just say right now I am retired of PVP since I am having bad internet issues, but hopefully planning a return shortly.
oh and yes I did raid DC alone in coon not to long ago.
and yes I have duelled ALL your mages but TONY and won every single one. AND THE WORST PART I AINT ALL THAT GOOD AS A MAGE ROFL

When? You have killed 2-3 spawnners? Oh congratz.

It makes me laugh, cuz D.C. is poping coons like everyday just for pvp and, how can I say, there's not so funny anymore. =/

Conan22

Page

Hyphy Train;589697 said:
From what raid?

I bet at that time you guys did it I coulda punched it to death with defensive wrestling.

Come on now.

Like I said, check the spawns. Zen. or USA have never talk about it with us, so... why would we talk? ^^

EvilChild

Knight

The funniest thing I was a part of recently.

Zen. raids a D.C. coon at despise. We have 5 people... they have about 7-8. So we obliterate them in the tunnels kill the coon and get the scrolls out.

Now after thinking for a second I ask if anyone of us actually died during the raid. A few moments of silence in guild chat. Everyone says no. A few more moments of silence. Brunus says that his swamp dragon died. Third says "oh I killed it because I didn't have it set as a friend"

Yes. We raided 8 people and the only death on our side was a mount... due to friendly fire.

Tempest

Knight

Conan22;589701 said:
Like I said, check the spawns. Zen. or USA have never talk about it with us, so... why would we talk? ^^

I just find it convenient that you guys decide to do one with 30+ people when Zen and USA have been highly inactive.

What irks me is how the fuck you guys managed to pull that many people. Zerg much?

Conan22

Page

EvilChild;589702 said:
The funniest thing I was a part of recently.

Zen. raids a D.C. coon at despise. We have 5 people... they have about 7-8. So we obliterate them in the tunnels kill the coon and get the scrolls out.

Now after thinking for a second I ask if anyone of us actually died during the raid. A few moments of silence in guild chat. Everyone says no. A few more moments of silence. Brunus says that his swamp dragon died. Third says "oh I killed it because I didn't have it set as a friend"

Yes. We raided 8 people and the only death on our side was a mount... due to friendly fire.

Funny is see you guys fail everytime now. =/

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Conan22;589692 said:
Funny, I think USA and Zen. decent guilds, and I think they are cheaters and Ban evaders too. :)
Name me one in Each USA AND ZEN that are ban evaders or cheaters.
It will be hard for you since you see if USA OR ZEN are cheating why is it just members of DC that are getting ban for haxx ,, I know its cause we are americans and your not.

Fail.

NOt really since well ummm how can I say I did just go in and killed all of your "spawners" and walk out with the scrolls, and if you cant defend your spawn with your spawners vs 1 guy get the fuck out. the only way you win a spawn is numbers not skill,

Repeating. It was not a D.C. member that posted this thread. Anyway, we don't care about CN or anyone. CN pop it when they want, we too.

GET over yourself

Most other guild in Fel can? Which? USA and Zen.? 2? lol, tell me something new dude. OK ill tell you somehting new there aint no other fucking guild in FEL that are red so who the fuck else maybe if DC had more then just stealther's red they might get better

here i answered your BS

Tempest

Knight

Conan22;589706 said:
Funny is see you guys fail everytime now. =/

We fail to raid a 15 man zerg guild with 4 people? The funny part is we`ve only failed ONCE and that was the Coon that you guys managed to do with 20 people against 4-5 of us.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Conan22;589698 said:
When? You have killed 2-3 spawnners? Oh congratz.

It makes me laugh, cuz D.C. is poping coons like everyday just for pvp and, how can I say, there's not so funny anymore. =/
The only thing you guys have been popping lately is each other anal...

PVP 30+ vs 2 inactive guilds lol

Conan22

Page

Hyphy Train;589704 said:
I just find it convenient that you guys decide to do one with 30+ people when Zen and USA have been highly inactive.

What irks me is how the fuck you guys managed to pull that many people. Zerg much?

There's no convenience.

Brunus know what time we are online, he is brasilian and we already talk around the time we have poped the harry yesterday.

We don't know about USA and Zen. schedules, we just wanted pop it and we poped it. Simple.

Or would I think convenient Zen. rarely shows your face when USA have too many ppl online waiting in Brit Fell?

Conan22

Page

Dexter-LoM;589711 said:
The only thing you guys have been popping lately is each other anal...

PVP 30+ vs 2 inactive guilds lol

Oh, sorry hurt your feelings, but it's not our problem. ='/