UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey

elohdee

Knight
Re: hey

Raserei;2158569 said:
ye same map for the time being, however you can say the same thing about SC2, minus the map part, except theres only 3 races :)

They are each dynamic in their own right, and also static at the same time. Debating which one is more different is pointless.

People have different strategies in each game on sc2, it's never the same situation.

Likewise HoN never has the same situation really either. Everything changes based on team composition.

But to compare 70ish heroes to 3 races isn't entirely correct either. There is far more units in sc2 than in HoN. Far more units being used.

Either way it's an endless debate.

They both have their ups and downs.

peteliv

Knight

Raserei;2158562 said:
theres more diversity in hon than sc2 >.>
now are you being stupid or just trying to troll
MemphisWade;2158567 said:
different characters... same situation.... same map........ every game
don't forget non immersive. OMG WAVES ARE COMING FROM THESE DIRECTIONS AT ALL TIMES AND SOMETIMES A PLAYER SENDS A HERO WITH IT. ... bleh coulda played the same game for free bavck on wc3...wait still can.
MemphisWade;2158573 said:
the situation is never the same each game
totally agreed and people can be dicks with units easily
nolliepoper;2158576 said:
You can develop Dota style games within sc2 Galaxy Editor. gee gee

this too! i find it kinda funny, i find it kinda sad, the games in which some pay for damn near always bad. i mean it started free and someone spun it off (albeit a bit less crappy...sorta) ah well when you're bored i guess people do strange things

HEY WADE!!

I remember when Rage was the only guild using beta 13 and you use to pretty much shit stomp the shard on a daily basis.

I also remember as soon as they made it illegal everyone in your guild quit Hybrid.

Do you have any inkling on playing again? Or did you want check if your Hybrid celebrity status was still intact? Its a little different when everyone uses the same client.

Dont worry everyone still remembers that Rage was the best guild using beta 13 when everyone else was using Razor. Sad thing is if you guys did come back theres still no real competition on the shard.

grape-soda

Sorceror

Teh Money Shot;2160920 said:
HEY WADE!!

I remember when Rage was the only guild using beta 13 and you use to pretty much shit stomp the shard on a daily basis.

I also remember as soon as they made it illegal everyone in your guild quit Hybrid.

Do you have any inkling on playing again? Or did you want check if your Hybrid celebrity status was still intact? Its a little different when everyone uses the same client.

Dont worry everyone still remembers that Rage was the best guild using beta 13 when everyone else was using Razor. Sad thing is if you guys did come back theres still no real competition on the shard.

That's not really true...everybody I knew had it...basically anybody krrios ever pvped with had it...wu,soc....I 2v2ed with geox and he had it

KhaoZ

Sorceror

I think they might have played for a minute but they dont now seeing as G&G has always had 4 former opp members in it including the old GM of opp after blas left for awhile. Some opp member's play df but the main core is waiting for shadow bane to be back

Teh Money Shot;2160920 said:
HEY WADE!!

There was never a point in time when we had a kuoc client that was not publicly released. Only about 3-4 of our 10 members used any version of kuoc at all... with that said yes we did shit stomp the shard, and actually, all of us came back on a few separate occasions post kuoc and rolled the shard over and over. We fell off of this shard due to a lack of competition and a lack of people who could fight away from their own house or delucia ponds. Not here to check on my celebrity status, just wanted to say hey (see thread title) and see if anyone was here that I knew (or plays starcraft2)

No point in arguing it though, this community is best known for convincing themselves that they are gods gift to this game, and that anyone who is better than them had to be cheating or had some sort of an unfair advantage.

Sheivan01

Knight

1382;2161146 said:
dayummmm, he must not know about '2, 1, drop' yet lol

Theres a difference between calling for 2 ppl and calling for 35 who are in 3 different channels + spell casting delays

MemphisWade;2161136 said:
There was never a point in time when we had a kuoc client that was not publicly released. Only about 3-4 of our 10 members used any version of kuoc at all... with that said yes we did shit stomp the shard, and actually, all of us came back on a few separate occasions post kuoc and rolled the shard over and over. We fell off of this shard due to a lack of competition and a lack of people who could fight away from their own house or delucia ponds. Not here to check on my celebrity status, just wanted to say hey (see thread title) and see if anyone was here that I knew (or plays starcraft2)

No point in arguing it though, this community is best known for convincing themselves that they are gods gift to this game, and that anyone who is better than them had to be cheating or had some sort of an unfair advantage.

No.. I really had nothing but love for you guys till I found that out.

MemphisWade;2161136 said:

YouTube - pro vs rage 6v7

thats actually 6v8 siris didnt have first class mail's bar

YouTube - jamesbrewster's Channel
clumsy clumsy clumsy
YouTube - jamesbrewster's Channel
6v8