UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey

Re: hey

wait did he say i became a forum mod and then took down the video site?

i had no idea that as a forum mod i had the capability of doing such a thing. oh wait thats because that makes no fucking sense. i really hope you don't wonder why people say you're a delusional fucktard.

jerron

Sorceror

Lament;2158151 said:
funny how you bring up 5x when weve never 5xed? only time ive dueled you was alchy and i did nothing but shit on you

the difference being that ive never dueled you 5x, whereas ive simply humiliated you in alchy duels [in front of a lot of your nerd buddies]

which is likely why you take every chance you get to talk shit to me on the forums.

stay bad kid.

LAMENT please dont say a word.. you wont fight unless u outnumber someone 2-1 and if its even numbers u run... and run... and then shit on the gingerbread man and usain bolt with 1 hop and run some more... THEN RUN >>>> and run into more running.. then finally u househide... why play this game if you like hide and seek so much..
why dont you go play hellokittyonline peekaboworld or something?
Your fucking bipolar- for one 2, your a pyscho bable bullshiter who blames everything on everyone else and you have no friends because u cant control your nerd rages lol, and i think i've summed everything up. Gday mate

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

Lament is just one of those guys that is ok 1v1 but terrible on field we all know this so stop bitching at em you got to give him respect for still playing as much as he does.

Aitne

Page

Raserei;2158562 said:
theres more diversity in hon than sc2 >.>

not really, hon is a different class, same shit, sure it has more classes, but you actually do different things in sc2, also more going on

Sprint-

Wanderer

ye same map for the time being, however you can say the same thing about SC2, minus the map part, except theres only 3 races :)