UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey

Lament

Knight
lol i remember ol WADE boy

I remember back when you were playing a lot you spouted off a WHOLE bunch of shit to me in front of that engage with rage guild of yours
[i dont know why people take this route, it usually doesn't end up good for them]

anyways, you wouldnt alchy, so we 5x'ed and i dropped you in like what? 15 seconds..

i just remember that about 3 days later it was the most popular video on my.uogamers.com with like 1,000 views and 30 votes

and then wade became a forum mod and they had to take down the whole video site to salvage even the tiniest scrap of his self-esteem that i might have left behind

good times wade.. good times...

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror
Re: hey

Lament;2158146 said:
lol i remember ol WADE boy

I remember back when you were playing a lot you spouted off a WHOLE bunch of shit to me in front of that engage with rage guild of yours

you wouldnt alchy, so we 5x'ed and i dropped you in like what? 15 seconds..

i just remember that about 3 days later it was the most popular video on my.uogamers.com with like 1,000 views and 30 votes

and then wade became a forum mod and they had to take down the whole video site to salvage even the tiniest scrap of his self-esteem that i might have left behind

good times wade.. good times...

you suck at 5x how is that any different from the other aspects of this game tho

Lament

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2158150 said:
you suck at 5x how is that any different from the other aspects of this game tho

funny how you bring up 5x when weve never 5xed? only time ive dueled you was alchy and i did nothing but shit on you

the difference being that ive never dueled you 5x, whereas ive simply humiliated you in alchy duels [in front of a lot of your nerd buddies]

which is likely why you take every chance you get to talk shit to me on the forums.

stay bad kid.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Lament;2158151 said:
funny how you bring up 5x when ive done nothing but shit on you in alchy duels

the difference being that ive never dueled you 5x, whereas ive simply humiliated you in alchy duels [in front of a lot of your nerd buddies]

which is likely why you take every chance you get to talk shit to me on the forums.

stay bad kid.

if anyone on this forum has EVER seen me alchy duel and can provide proof... i will give them 5 mil

i can promise you i have not one char that is an alchy or has there ever been my name in an alchy duel i may have an alchy somewhere but i dont know their name or where it is

you sir will remain to be the laughing stock of this server and remain to be delusional and horrible

i can understand why people call you a liar now

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

ps i can almost promise you.. you will never duel me period because you know it will be a 5x format and you know the outcome would be overwhelming pathetic on your behalf

ask anyone who knows me.. i dont duel alchy because i dont appreciate the format once so ever

my better rank than yours has all come from 5x duels and dueling the best this server has to offer at that given point in time...

sorry kid

Lament

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2158152 said:
if anyone on this forum has EVER seen me alchy duel and can provide proof... i will give them 5 mil

i can understand why people call you a liar now

ive seen you alchy duel pleanty, but you stopped accepting my offers after the first stomping and i havnt seen you since.

and no sir i am correct, you have alchy dueled A LOT

you just suck at it

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Lament;2158155 said:
ive seen you alchy duel pleanty, but you stopped accepting my offers after the first stomping and i havnt seen you since.

and no sir i am correct, you have alchy dueled PLEANTY

and you suck at it

i haven't alchy dueled in 4 years... please provide proof and i will give you 5 mil... ANYONE PROVIDE PROOF AND I WILL GIVE U 5 MIL
and what was the char name? cause i can tell ya it wasnt willy the squid or willy da squid

you lie over a video game.. you really are a nerd lol

Lament

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2158156 said:
i haven't alchy dueled in 4 years... please provide proof and i will give you 5 mil... ANYONE PROVIDE PROOF AND I WILL GIVE U 5 MIL
and what was the char name? cause i can tell ya it wasnt willy the squid or willy da squid

yes it was your character willy the squid and it was the outfit you used to wear

and yes you got VERY MAD just as you are getting now

no reason to get so defensive bro "I WILL GIVE YOU 5m"

its okay dude, you got shit on. get over it and quit trolling the forums you lifeless nerd.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Lament;2158161 said:
yes it was your character willy the squid and it was the outfit you used to wear

and yes you got VERY MAD just as you are getting now

no reason to get so defensive bro "I WILL GIVE YOU 5m"

its okay dude, you got shit on. get over it and quit trolling the forums you lifeless nerd.

you mean the willy the squid with tactics and anatomy? you have never dueled me once because you know i only duel 5x and you know exactly how it would end up

its funny how you feel the need to make up lies in order to try and get me lol.. god ur a nerd

i doubt anyone can come in this thread and say they ever dueled me alchy

keep fishing there big guy

Lament

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2158156 said:

I also remember completely dominating you in alchy duels when we were in the same guild

and you had been practicing aclhy for a while, but you didnt want much to do with it after that.

since then ive seen you do nothing but forum troll and practice 5x

so no, i dont lie about a video game. I play it. and apparently i mentally scar you in it.

whereas you sit back on the forums TALKING about a computer game.

like i said, stay bad kid.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

hey pride remember that time me and taylor made fun of lament in skype cause all he does is bitch and moan because he sucks

remember when u kicked him out of ur guild because he was bad and i didnt lik hearing the sound of his girly little voice? hahaha yeah i remember that as well

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Lament;2158173 said:
I also remember completely dominating you in alchy duels when we were in the same guild

and you had been practicing aclhy for a while, but you didnt want much to do with it after that.

since then ive seen you do nothing but forum troll and practice 5x

so no, i dont lie about a video game. I play it. and apparently i mentally scar you in it.

whereas you sit back on the forums TALKING about a computer game.

like i said, stay bad kid.

your making stuff up pal.. you know it and i know it.. for that 1 week span me and you were in the same guild.. i managed to get you kicked out because i said it was me or him.. and guess who got the boot? i have and never will alchy duel.. sorry

but u will always remain that step just below me two steps prolly three actually

Lament

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2158174 said:
hey pride remember that time me and taylor made fun of lament in skype cause all he does is bitch and moan because he sucks

remember when u kicked him out of ur guild because he was bad and no one liked hearing the sound of his girly little voice? hahaha yeah i remember that as well

actually it was more like you getting yourself embarrassed and then crying like a wounded baby

so you said you and tyler would quit the guild if pride didnt kick me..

i could really care less, pride as well as you two are a bunch of lame ducks as far as im concerned

you got yourself stomped on, thats your own problem kid. Learn to deal with shit yourself, its not my fault i make you feel mentally inferior when i speak.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Lament;2158176 said:
actually it was more like you getting yourself embarrassed and then crying like a wounded baby

what was i embarrassed about?

hahahah id give up too buddy.. no one believes you because ive been offered to alchy duel by the best on this server and i always refuse to do it.. i hate the template and i hate what its turned into

you saying you alchy dueled me is the most obvious lie you could of possibly told on this forum.. because there isnt a single person on this whole entire message board who has ever seen me do it