UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey

Lament

Knight
Re: hey

WillyDaSquid;2158177 said:
what was i embarrassed about?

you tried to take it to the duel pit

i destroyed you and then destroyed you in skype for having ever talked shit to me in the first place

then you entered your little whiny mode trying to get me kicked... and i could really care less what happened after that.

I got enough joy out of mentally dominating you ingame and out.

end of story.

DueCeS

Traveler

Lament;2158182 said:

i destroyed you and then destroyed you in skype for having ever talked shit to me in the first place

then you entered your little whiny mode trying to get me kicked...

you embarrassed yourself kid, why are we even talking about this?

reliving how much you suck at the game and cant even stick up for yourself?

You think youre one step above me because i left some shitty guild? get real kid

end of story.

He "dominated" you =O hows that make you feel? touched by a goddess i hope!

Lament

Knight
keep your grudge willy the kid

what is a pathetic little ant like you compared to someone like me?

nothing.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Lament;2158182 said:

then you entered your little whiny mode trying to get me kicked... and i could really care less what happened after that.

end of story.

you said alot of people were there? id love to know anyone who can actually testify to even a single thing lament just said..

he literally just placed everything i did to him and reversed it on me. except the dueling part ive never dueled this kid lol

the difference between me and lament is i can have people come here and say i made him feel like a big pussy on skype and there is not a single person who can say anything like that has ever even remotely happened

lament where as you might fool people on this message board.. you and me have a bond right now and that bond is us knowing what actually happened ... how does it feel to know you have to make up everything negative you said about me?

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

just a sec going to grab the thread a friend made when he got kicked out lol im at work and this is more than i expected out of lament today lol

got it http://www.uogamers.com/forum/trammel/214533-lament-whysoraged.html this is the event lament is talking about..

let us sit back and study what really makes someone a nerd.. eric never let his ass in pro lol he wasnt good enough

keep in mind he never mentioned a thing in that thread that he did in this one

i think lament wants to be me

grape-soda

Sorceror

WillyDaSquid;2158156 said:
i haven't alchy dueled in 4 years... please provide proof and i will give you 5 mil... ANYONE PROVIDE PROOF AND I WILL GIVE U 5 MIL
and what was the char name? cause i can tell ya it wasnt willy the squid or willy da squid

you lie over a video game.. you really are a nerd lol

Honestly you alchy dueled 4 years ago??? I'm not trying to call you out but nobody alchy dueled 4 years ago because the big dmg wasn't implemented at the time. Who do you pretend to be Hyru LOLOLOl

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

grape-soda;2158339 said:
Honestly you alchy dueled 4 years ago??? I'm not trying to call you out but nobody alchy dueled 4 years ago because the big dmg wasn't implemented at the time. Who do you pretend to be Hyru LOLOLOl

i alchy dueled dapper dan mistro slip p oh yeah and i also alchy dueled ur mother

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

grape-soda;2158344 said:
4 years ago? na u didnt.

oh shit u know what tell ur bf i might be hittin him up soon i need to reup

tell him i said watsup and im glad his bia plays uo

oh aight peace

Lament;2158146 said:
lol i remember ol WADE boy

I remember back when you were playing a lot you spouted off a WHOLE bunch of shit to me in front of that engage with rage guild of yours
[i dont know why people take this route, it usually doesn't end up good for them]

anyways, you wouldnt alchy, so we 5x'ed and i dropped you in like what? 15 seconds..

i just remember that about 3 days later it was the most popular video on my.uogamers.com with like 1,000 views and 30 votes

and then wade became a forum mod and they had to take down the whole video site to salvage even the tiniest scrap of his self-esteem that i might have left behind

good times wade.. good times...

dang bro still holding onto that shining moment of glory?

dude wins gets lucky against me and actually wins 1 out of 20 5x duels with me, and still busts a nut over it when he sees my name.

it's nice to see you still on here though, and that you haven't blown your own brains out. surely i would have assumed by now that spending so much time being an internet cool guy has put you into a deep enough depression.

Stides40oz;2158317 said:
Hi wade, hows ur fire crotch!? Where's jenova i miss him and I miss u 2.

sup, its good thanks for asking, i think most of the guild is playing hon or wow. i've been on starcraft 2